Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carlisle89

Maybe her goal is to go full Craig David 7 days 😂 Monday would be born on a Friday though 😂🥴 Sunday was born on a Thursday right?
Maybe she'll call it Saturday? That was the date of the acid attack (and the engagement announcement).

Actually, Madeleine would be a great name for her child, given that the surname would be McCann.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Lico

Chatty Member
She loves when Sunday plays up cause she's no other content.
In a few years ITV be will have 'Sunday McCann in therapy'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Omg I just skipped through his stories (I couldn’t actually bear to listen to him waffling on) even fast forwarding you can tell it’s a complete con, making out he’s been inundated with people requesting the ‘link’ or whatever, and that not everyone will make the cut. Plain as day, Absolute scam!!

Any business that involves joining a Telegram group doesn’t really reek of professionalism 😬

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Fully cringing at this new series. The constant mentioning of engagements and babies is embarrassing. I dont think he’s genuine. I’m convinced he’s with her to boost his profile somehow

Bewful

Screenshot_20220604-215036_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220604-215358_Instagram.jpg

Looks pregnant to me, don't know when FTM was filmed but she suggested she wasn't using contraception and also said something about god deciding when the right time for her to have a baby was

• Wow
  • Sick

Dollywobs

Hopefully Sunday will really enjoy school. Routine, attention, friends and being able to eat her dinner without a camera in her face. She’s still going to need therapy due to the amount of criminals her mum shags.

Idk the names of the blokes but all of these TOWIE or reality women end up with this shit. They’ve all made a reasonable living for themselves, bought nice houses, have a few different income streams and I think that’s of major interest to blokes who are robbing Peter to pay Paul / know at some point they’ll inevitably end up inside. None of them end up with James the accountant do they?!
No they don’t. But some of them are from dodgy families. There’s no way that many thick people make that much money legitimately. The Towie girls are attracted to gangster types, it’s the Essex dream to be in a relationship with a rich hard man 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lulujuwoo

What on earth is Ferne thinking? Her Instagram posts are full on cringe, she is obsessed with him. It’s far too much, too soon. Poor Sunday. I really don’t think he’s a catch, he’s clearly using her for her money and he’s lovebombed her and even fooled Gill!
His dress sense is also so weird, always in beige trousers and trainers whilst Ferne is full on glam. The whole thing is just bizarre!

Another full hour of Ferne talking about marriage and babies and asking him if he’s going to leave her. Who says yes they are going to leave at the start of a relationship? He is going to leave her, there’s no doubt about that. And it will because she was so full on and needy.

Nice to see VIP Vikki P gurning away at the Flozza universal love symbol party with Towie’s least successful character though.
Haha yes, I already shared that with the Vicky p VIP thread.. she was off her tits!

People on the DM commenting that they think she’s preggers already - would not be surprised, seal the deal (although that went a bit awry last time 🥺)

Today’s episode reaches new heights of cringe. Ferne takes herself off to the beach to meditate and deal with the news of Lorri’s shady (very recent) misdemeanours. Cos she is a very spirichual person innit. This seems to involve sitting cross-legged for five minutes and looking a bit sad, then concluding that the only solution is just to carry on whooping it up on their freebie holiday. So she ignores that whole thing and changed into a neon orange lace jumpsuit which probably came with a free month’s supple of Canesten. Who cares about a bit of mysterious white powder when you’ve met your soul mate RIGHT GUYS??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

kaaa2

VIP Member
He’s probably got £1 to his name and wants to jump on Fernes train for the cash flow, it makes me uncomfortable when men get close to partners children so soon, anything to pull at the heart strings and look like a lovely man worth having around :rolleyes: she’ll once again be a single mum with no money this time next year can almost guarantee it, I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t trust him at all there’s something about him
don’t believe for a minute he has cash, moved in with her, left Dubai… ‘entrepreneurial’ more like will try make dodgey cash when he can. And has 100% jumped on her for the cash flow and some sort of ‘fame’

littleladyv

I think she’s coming him as much as it appears he is her, let’s face it she was looking for someone ( anyone) that was Instagramable, would do the fancy stuff, all the social media posts, everything she sees as money making and showing she had the perfect partner. She needed him as much as he needs her, it wasn’t the connection that we all think a couple need it was the social media life connection she wanted and one that she could get more TV series out of and showed she is desirable after the disasters she’s dated in the past.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hi everybody! Didn't realise there was a thread for this bint.

Perfect couple! You deserve each other. Both fake as fuck. It'll end up in tears!
Screenshot_20220704-152851~2.png

• Haha
Completely agree. If you read Lorri's recent posts, he goes on about being an entrepreneur and his life with Ferne and she talks about "big things coming" following a business event they attended together.

What really lights his fire is the money he stands to make from his relationship with Ferne and the fame that ensues. He can smell it a mile off and she is too dumb to realise that she's being used. He also love bombs her constantly and she laps it up 🤮

I always thought it was weird that he's known her for 5 minutes and was always tagging her TV show in his posts and urging everyone to "tune in." He's so desperate for fame and money and she is his meal ticket without a doubt.
Very well put. The thirst is strong with this one

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I temp to track ovulation because I’m actually trying to get pregnant and it’s a bloody faff getting it right. I can’t imagine young girls bothering with it everyday and if you don’t do it properly at the same time daily, drink alcohol, take medication etc it can be inaccurate. Playing a dangerous game promoting it. They don’t care though do they, I mean Ferne works with Herbalife 🥴

Summernights

VIP Member
Oh dear, how long do we give it?! Defo pregnant too, does anyone remember if she was drinking at Danielle’s hen? Lovely fella to have around your daughter after those pics in the paper.
Such a lovely classy pic of the ring too, what a chav!
Note the microphone pack attached to the back of her outfit too, nothing is sincere when its all filmed !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17