Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollywobs

I think she’s just put a bit of weight on. There is no hint of a belly in her stories today.

She also gushes about how she can be her authentic self around him while he’s sat right next to her and talks about how she basically manifested him via self care. I think he might be love bombing her……… and if he is, she’s the perfect victim as she’s so desperate. I hope he’s genuine for Sunday’s sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She likes a crim doesn't she? I'm surprised she hasn't fucked and married Charles Bronson yet. Meanwhile her daughter is exposed to all these neanderthals. Mum of the year Ferne.

• Haha

Earl.grey

Idk the names of the blokes but all of these TOWIE or reality women end up with this shit. They’ve all made a reasonable living for themselves, bought nice houses, have a few different income streams and I think that’s of major interest to blokes who are robbing Peter to pay Paul / know at some point they’ll inevitably end up inside. None of them end up with James the accountant do they?!
There is definitely some kind of finacial motive for him. He's love bombing her and she can't see it, let alone stop to think why.

I can't understand how someone who quite clearly thinks so bloody much of themselves can have so little self esteem to keep ending up with these men who use her for fame and money

AllyF

Haha to be honest I didn't think I'd see them that much after I first saw Ferne as the resort itself is pretty big however it's not that big so you bump into the same people espically if you have children as most of the activities for little ones are based in the same hotel. I did see Billie today though at dinner it was just her, her partner and the kids.

It might be her sister in law. I'm not sure what she looks like but from the couple I saw the girls was blonde, the guy was tall built with dark hair and they had two kids, maybe three.

I was filming the show and both of them came into shot. The man and Ferne.
Omg look at ferne with her sunglasses on inside at night 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Arthur is a vicious gangster, and Lorri is a flashy knobhead who's into drugs and is using her- but he's marriage material, apparently.

The desperation is palpable and now that she's gone running to the tabloids declaring love yet again, she will most probably be dumped.

When is she going to grow up and go for someone half decent? She also needs to learn to stop suffocating people- she is so full on.

• Heart

Emmarowleyhun

I cannot put my finger on why, but she makes me want to crawl up my own arse. Her abbreviations, shortening of words, personality, just everything. I can't find anything specific, just her. Why is she so fucking cringe. 🤮

• Haha

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
Jesus he doesn’t waste time does he….was trying to read what the note books and t-shirts say, studio something….
Come on mates, mum, family and friends. Tell Fern to slow the fuck down and not do this. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion. 🚩🚩🚩

Just had a look and they both registered a company called Shoorah Ltd last month 50/50 shares. The company comes under technology and human health.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Just watched it, she is even more unbearable than ever. What on earth has she done to her face? She looks like an alien. Really thinks she’s some sort of A lister and repeatedly goes on about ‘being in the public eye’ (barely). Very weird filming on it that kept homing in on close ups of her thighs and tummy coming out of her leggings!? And all the usual cling ons making their cameos, billAY, the really dull gay mate, Danielle (the way she pronounces Dubaaaaye knocks me sick), the sycophantic hair extensions bint, repeat to fade zzzz

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I genuinely believe if Ferne didn’t have money and the support of Gill then social services would be heavily involved. She’s like one of them girls you see shacked up moving a new man in with her kids every couple of months. Going off with men leaving kids at home etc.. in fact I’d even say if she wasn’t a “celeb” (🤮) she would almost be like a vulnerable person. Easy pray for any man. Can’t put her kids needs above her own. But she has money.. so that’s that.

I genuinely believe if Ferne didn’t have money and the support of Gill then social services would be heavily involved. She’s like one of them girls you see shacked up moving a new man in with her kids every couple of months. Going off with men leaving kids at home etc.. in fact I’d even say if she wasn’t a “celeb” (🤮) she would almost be like a vulnerable person. Easy pray for any man. Can’t put her kids needs above her own. But she has money.. so that’s that.
This comment has kind of come across much harsher than i meant it 😂 but really Ferne don’t let yourself be made a fool of 👍 take them rose tinted glasses off

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
Ferne has always been a cunt. I've met her a few times, completely full of herself & looks down that big snout of hers.

• Haha
  • Wow

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
She’s now on tv now plugging her show….I don’t get why ITVbe are allowing the BF to be part of this family show. TWICE very recently it was evidenced that he is a drug user and that it was in very recent times not years and years ago as he claims.

• Heart

spillthetea22

VIP Member
I cannot deal with how quickly she brings men into her daughters life. And I say that as a single mum who has been there in a new relationship. She’s such a selfish bitch.

• Sad

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
So I just caught up on her last serious and honestly, what is wrong with her?! You can smell the desperation through the tv. She’s dreadful and he’s creepy. The emotional damage that kid is gonna have dealing with this train of ‘I’ve met the one’ ..
I’ve lost count how many ‘ the ones’ she’s met 🤮
Just to show a few

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
Poor Gill. Another child to bring up while Ferne lives her best life, until it all goes horribly wrong.

Here for gossip

Chatty Member
She is the most needy despite women I have ever seen, every guy she meets is always the one she doesn't know how to be on her own and letting a guy she hardly knows into her daughter's life so early in the realtionship playing daddy is just so wrong 🤷

Last edited: