Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm not doubting the judgement to put him in prison for 20 years. I'm just saying that he will, understandably, have a view of what happens to his daughter. I'm not discussing the morality of this. And he will get out of prison one day and in all probability seek to have a paternal relationship with her.
I know - but ultimately his actions have resulted in him not being able to be a present father. It’s not the traditional form of estrangement/abandonment eg dad just fucks off, but he’s made his choices and tbh I think if you’ve decided to leave your child’s life (even indirectly) you can’t really comment on how the resident parent who’s picked up your slack chooses to parent. Appreciate it’s muddied by actual safeguarding issues which personally I think this is, but her dad’s opinion isn’t one I’d have any respect for 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

For someone in her 30s and with a young kid she continues to pick the idiots she went for in her younger days when she didn't have commitments. She needs to grow up.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Gill seems very sensible and often exasperated with Fernes complete lack of knowledge about anything. Thank god Sunday has one stable influence in her life
Exasperated maybe but perhaps Gill is where Ferne gets her ‘You’ve got to pick your battles’ attitude towards parenting from. Because if that was me my mum would be having serious words. In fact it wouldn’t be me because I’m shit scared of my mum and I know better than to do something in the first place 😂

Dollywobs

He definitely got straight of Doobs Dodge at his first opportunity didn’t he? I did wonder how a successful businessman could just up sticks and effectively retire. Poor Gill, it must be torture waiting for the shit to hit the fan 😩

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
He’s got a very shifty look about him I wouldn’t trust him if he said the sky’s blue. Any bets on if they actually make it to the alter? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Bewful

So having reflected some more, I actually think he is prefect for her. He’s an absolute melty prick, how many posts is he going to put on insta about her being the one for him! He’s clearly got issues himself! No normal self respecting bloke declares their daily love on insta. I hope his mates rip the shit out of him for it, sad twat!
It's the frequency for me, its a new one every day. Who needs to declare their love like that publicly every day. Who is he trying to kid? Himself, her or everyone else? Something really isn't right there. I would say I'd be surprised if they made it up the aisle but I bet she has a destination wedding booked for the end of this year, early next... Billie got married really early in the year in Maldives didn't she? Bet the wedding is booked and the film crew and sax man already have their seat reservations

Also his shit reels are giving me the ick. Can't she give him some media training ffs 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

nahsozx

God I’m glad I found this thread! He gives me huge red flags, and I don’t know why but I wouldn’t trust him around my daughter. 6 months in, moved in, engaged and apparently pregnant… all going to end in tears, for Ferne and £££££ for him.
He gives me the creeps every time I see his lovey posts!!!! Poor Sunday 💔

Cocochanel21

I’m sorry but the CONSTANT need for approval from everybody is worrying. The amount of times she asks her friends/grandad what they think, it’s like she’s so conscious of how others perceive their relationship, when really she should be conscious of how it actually is.
The demand to be engaged by a certain point as well is screaming desperate!!! Telling her friends and the tv producers that she wants to be engaged by December… it’s very toxic and needy. Her explanation of how she’s not had a consistent male in her life (apart from grandad) clearly shows why she has negative attachments with every guy she meets!
the reason she’s constantly seeking their approval is because this isn’t the first bloke she’s said is the one..she needs them to see that for her to be right. As she has got it so wrong before.
She really believes that having a man in her life and more kids and marriage is what she really needs to be happy.
Instead of enjoying her lovely daughter and waiting for someone to come along naturally..she’s constantly pushing the he’s the one..I’m going to marry him..blah blah. So by the time she actually gets to know the guy she realises he’s not right for her at all.

her priorities are all wrong, the sooner she realises she doesn’t need a partner to fulfill her the better she will be

JEndontgetoutmuch

All so cliche. Muppet Man shows off watches and expensive locations whilst looking into the distance, also does the okey cokey. 🙄. These people are ridiculous. Glad he’s been caught out.

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I thought he was a big shot in dooobyeee, yachts, parties and lots of money and now he’s shacked up with her in her house doing her timetable playing daddy and keeping his nose clean.. ish.. this won’t last

View attachment 1244512
I really can’t understand ITVbe allowing him on the show.
Im not buying the jeweller/investor crap. I’ve just looked at his accounts on Companies House and they are shit.
Someone on here must know him and can give us real ☕
Funny that Arge even said he’s got mutuals with him as well and he’s been a well known coke head!
It’s all going to end in tears and poor Sunday won’t be thought about.

• Sad
  • Wow

Summernights

VIP Member
She wasn't surprised and she barely reacted, odd for someone who lives their life solely for validation on social media

Jesuuuuuuuuuus I take it all back, that is WAY too much, as a mother I would seriously be questioning this now
She doesn’t care because she’s desperate to have someone help look after Sunday- the more people she has the less she has to parent herself

rhobh17

VIP Member
Maybe he’s a ‘ feeder’
Ferne looks a lot bigger than she used to 🤷‍♀️
Not defending Ferne she’s a twat. But when I was single I was always slimmer, when I met my hubby all the meals out and wine, I put a bit on and had less time to work out.
Or yeah she could preggo like others have said.

Posy Parker

Just echoing what others have said but she will be starting pre school, not main school. Sunday and BunBuns must be so confused.

What I did like about this episode was that Sunday smiled actual warmth when she saw her nursery friends. First time I've seen her be an actual 3 year old.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Honestly. Thank fuck for Nanny Jill. Ferne is the typical “dump your child for a man” mother! See she is at a hotel again. She’s a joke of a mother.

• Sad

unidentified

VIP Member
Bringing a male into the home is known to be one of the biggest safeguarding risks. It is absolutely not ok he is bathing Sunday at this point in a relationship especially.

• Heart