Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazbee

VIP Member
She loves when Sunday plays up cause she's no other content.
In a few years ITV be will have 'Sunday McCann in therapy'.
They will be able to do a whole series of that featuring other reality tv children 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
So she thinks it's funny her daughter calling her mum by her name and not gran, and more PDA stories I think she thinks we all fancy him 🙄 you would need to be under 5ft to look good on his arm and if you fancy leprechaun's go for it

• Haha

Passthecake

Did anyone ever watch Real Housewives of orange County when Vicki was dating Brooks who lied about having cancer and always wrote her really cringey cards as a way to keep her sweet/manipulate. Seeing Lozzas post reminds me of it

• Heart

Dcl

I just saw the trailer for the new season. I shouldn't be as shocked and horrified as I am but dear god, why would she move the new fella in again after her stint with Jack last year. Its actually appalling for poor Sunday. Its also a bit uncomfortable how handsy she seems to let him be with Sunday so quickly in their relationship. Sunday will grow up to think that a woman cannot be happy on her own without a man. She will also see all of the articles about fernes choice of men and their drug habits. She will most definitely have emotional behavioural and attachment disorders coming into her pre teen years.

• Sad

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Come on you’re not being fair… they must be/have,
1. Arrogant
2. Link to crime
3. Fake designer watch and brogues
4. Certain number of followers on IG
Anyone care to add more?

• Haha

Lala1804

Just found this thread, big mouth goes to the same place I do to get something done (don’t want to get anyone in trouble by giving too much away and it’s not Botox ;) the girls that work in there seem not to like her at all. She is so loud and over bearing she makes me cringe. I can’t stand her, she thinks she’s something special!

• Wow
Disgusting, I’m not one for throwing around accusations but I hope the social services hear about this, he may be a great guy with sundays best interests at heart but he’s a stranger and therefore a safeguarding risk, as he would be in the professional world so certainly in a personal way in my opinion
TW - CSA

If your own mum is allowing random men to see your privates what mixed signals is that sending to that poor child? It disarms her from being able to detect danger or say no that’s not right stop, as mum is actively encouraging adult men to see her naked. Heaven forbid anything ever happened would she even know to make a disclosure as adult men seeing her naked has been so normalised? This is the reverse of the NSPPC pants stuff isn’t it. So sad. It’s appalling, is this on ITV?! What the fuck are they thinking broadcasting this?

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She has a cheek saying what is she got to gain by reading Insta ..if it wasn't for Insta you wouldn't have a job you fool , her boyfriend looks short

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
Lozza is the only one of Ferne's partners who have actively wanted to be in the show too. It just seems really planned - like slipping into her DMs etc.

unidentified

VIP Member
don’t believe for a minute he has cash, moved in with her, left Dubai… ‘entrepreneurial’ more like will try make dodgey cash when he can. And has 100% jumped on her for the cash flow and some sort of ‘fame’
I hope it is for the cash and not for more sinister reasons. I don’t follow them much but the intense relationship with Sunday so soon makes me feel incredibly uneasy.

• Heart