Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be fame mad .. she had another account with a good few thousand followers and she lost it a few months ago.. does be in Dubai and Ibiza with the usual Essex crowd ..
Is there a tinder for prisoners?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last night i was on a search spree and came across an article of recently convicted felons in Essex. I'm scrolling and lo and behold it's Ferne's baby daddy. In has defense (pun lol) his mugshot looks a lot better than the other felons lol.

This is probably old news but apparently he has to do 8 more months (on top of his sentence) because he was caught with a phone. He claimed that he wanted to check up on Ferne during her pregnancy.

What a daft nut he is.

She can do much better than him. Ladies cut themselves short when it comes to men.

Reactions: 10
Last night i was on a search spree and came across an article of recently convicted felons in Essex. I'm scrolling and lo and behold it's Ferne's baby daddy. In has defense (pun lol) his mugshot looks a lot better than the other felons lol.

This is probably old news but apparently he has to do 8 more months (on top of his sentence) because he was caught with a phone. He claimed that he wanted to check up on Ferne during her pregnancy.

What a daft nut he is.

She can do much better than him. Ladies cut themselves short when it comes to men.
No doubt she enjoyed the money/drugs/holidays in Dubai etc at the time..

Reactions: 14
Oh god. Here we go again……. Endless posting on socials about how much she loves him, introducing him to her daughter after 75 seconds and then he will dump her, because let’s face it, she’s well annoying!!

Reactions: 25
He was in Paris for a weekend with Courtney black in October… clearly not hanging around 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.