Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m nit picking here but did it annoy anybody else how all she kept saying was Sunday starting school - she was actually starting nursery/pre school tho as she’s not old enough for reception? She was born a month after my son and he’s in nursery now and starts school next September. And making such a big deal - when she’s been at a nursery since 8 months old anyway? Maybe I’m missing something I watched it half asleep tbh 🤣🤣
I got confused aswell! Because Sunday is only 3 and I had to google her age I thought surely she cant be starting reception at age 3?

Reactions: 6
I got confused aswell! Because Sunday is only 3 and I had to google her age I thought surely she cant be starting reception at age 3?
Sunday is going to a private school and they take from age 3. So, yes, not Reception, more like a pre-school class, but she'll definitely have a place next year in Reception as she's been accepted into the school.

Reactions: 12
I’d really like to know how much the companies make from the ‘adverts’ these lot make. How much more can Mattel/ Fisher Price/ Little Tykes need that they’d rather gift thousands of pounds to z-listers? What I would like the big toy companies to do is introduce a scheme whereby you can recycle your plastic toys, or use a sustainable plastic alternative!!
For me personally when I see these barely z listers getting all this free stuff gifted to them it makes me more inclined to not get that product / use that company.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was just in a local bakers getting bread and a young mum was moaning to her friend that her sons teacher ( he’s in reception class ) had a talk to her cause he’s not doing well with his learning at school. The little boy was throwing his ball all over the crisps and sandwich display and she was completely ignoring him
And didn’t tell him off.
Bit like Fern

Reactions: 4
I was just in a local bakers getting bread and a young mum was moaning to her friend that her sons teacher ( he’s in reception class ) had a talk to her cause he’s not doing well with his learning at school. The little boy was throwing his ball all over the crisps and sandwich display and she was completely ignoring him
And didn’t tell him off.
Bit like Fern
Was he being a free spirit 😂

• Haha
Look at the different between these 2 picture she definitely has had something done! Her eyes look thin in the bottom photo too if that makes sense. Because I’m the top photo her eyes look normal. I think she’s had something done to her eyes to make her look younger and jaw filler etc
5200E5F9-BB81-4D8B-A9E7-EFCF78AF63A4.jpeg
EBC4DD09-FC2F-4BC1-8438-CBDFE1B9F5D7.png

Reactions: 2
Look at the different between these 2 picture she definitely has had something done! Her eyes look thin in the bottom photo too if that makes sense. Because I’m the top photo her eyes look normal. I think she’s had something done to her eyes to make her look younger and jaw filler etc
View attachment 881570View attachment 881572
So weird - am wondering if she's had the fox eye thing, so beloved by z listers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.