Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She's nearly 5

And fern said she has never been of the bike so why not "teach" her to go without them ? to busy posting pics of her mullet headed fiancé on Insta that's why

Reactions: 3

Alalal

Last time she was taking romantic pictures in the Maldives with a guy … well we know what happened next

KSB21

I would def be watching (him) if I was there! I’m betting there will def be some lip syncing from the Essex crew to Nessun dorma 😂.
Haha ok so she was there. The concert has ended and as everyone was leaving walking past our balcony she was leaving too. I'm sure she will be posting on the gram in 1..2..3 🤣

• Haha

yummy2021

I sure she meets the one every time she goes to:
O beach
Nikki beach
Brentwood high street
Etc

Guarantee you if she's single when her jailbird baby daddy leaves jail, within a few months they'll get back together, this lot love to keep the family unit intact even if your children's father is a scrub with little to no legitimate sources of income (please see Sam faiers, Billie faiers, cara kilbey)
this might workout for her this time. he's her age, has a kid & doesn't seem to mind being on instagram & first time mum. 🤷‍♀️

KCPR

Someone a couple of pages back said he was well known in his hometown for asking men for sex and was either in the closet or bisexual. Nothing to back it up though. Any truth to those rumours?
No it’s only a rumour I’ve heard too I have no clue if there is truth to that

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
Feel like Ferne’s had Sunday christening to try and get her into the school Billie’s kids go to?! It is (surprisingly) a state school.
that is a great school to be fair, friends of mine have been attending church since their daughter was born (she’s nearly five) to get her in and another friends daughter got in without attending once, both super close address wise! Slightly deraily sorry, but yeah I’d imagine she wants Sunday to go there

that is a great school to be fair, friends of mine have been attending church since their daughter was born (she’s nearly five) to get her in and another friends daughter got in without attending once, both super close address wise! Slightly deraily sorry, but yeah I’d imagine she wants Sunday to go there
Or maybe not if she’s at a private preschool, maybe she will just move up to the main school there then….spennnnsive!

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Why is Sunday only got a simple booster as a car seat? Surely she is not the right height yet she is only 4 ? Another example of poor parenting by Ferne
My daughter is way older then Sunday and still in a car seat 😂 only because she still falls asleep on long journeys.

rhobh17

VIP Member
Does embodyment or whatever it was called, still run? Wasn’t that another health and wellness thing she did or does do?

Bewful

I think she’s coming him as much as it appears he is her, let’s face it she was looking for someone ( anyone) that was Instagramable, would do the fancy stuff, all the social media posts, everything she sees as money making and showing she had the perfect partner. She needed him as much as he needs her, it wasn’t the connection that we all think a couple need it was the social media life connection she wanted and one that she could get more TV series out of and showed she is desirable after the disasters she’s dated in the past.
It could have been, and has already been anyone. She wants to be billie sooo bad, they all fell out when she got her own show and Sam didn't like it