Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
She was in Dubai after the new year so probably met him then.. wasn’t the other fella Albie living in New York and she couldn’t make that long distance relationship work ..
And I'm sure the last one was in South Africa, that was around this time last year

Reactions: 3

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
his ex was rheasophia. they seemed to travel a lot together too. all these essex girls must know each other
Looks like they were still together back in November too. Swift jump from Courtney then to Fearne such a catch.

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
I noticed that too, definitely something she does regularly, knows it gets her attention. She should be taken out of the spotlight altogether and given a chance to be a normal little girl.
I agree ferne just uses Sunday to flog her latest whatever deal she has going and Sunday is around adult company/conversation so much. Ferne needs to let her just be a little girl and actually interact with her. I feel sorry for Sunday

NoDramaHere

Chatty Member
I think she’s the desperate for fame one, she wants the TV series about babies and weddings like Sam and Billie have, she will have needed content to keep her current tv series going. People do move quick in relationships ( I did at 23) but this looks worse because we have all seen previous boyfriends be ‘the one’ she’ll move house next.

just a thought, why don’t reality tv peoples parents say anything about their daughters choices? My parents still tell me off if I make bad choices and I’m 46! My Mum would certainly not be happy if I had a young child and was moving in a bloke who was caught taking drugs publicly and ferne has made some pretty terrible choices men wise so surely her mum would be warning her to slow down? For once I’d love to see a parent giving them a proper telling off like my mother does 😂
My daughter is on her 40s and she knows exactly how I feel about certain men she’s had in her life. It doesn’t stop her attracting arsewipes but don’t expect me to be joyous about it.

J2607

VIP Member
Are they fucking kidding me?! They’ve had a party for their nearest and dearest to meet, combine energies and embrace their universal love??!! What planet are these people on?! 🥴
Is this is a euphemism for snorting a line? She really is a scumbag, no better than the men she shacks up with.

• Haha

KSB21

Andrea Bocelli is at Sani tonight isn’t he ? I wouldn’t have thought they have any idea who he is, but anything for the ‘gram. I’ll look out for the fake opera miming on her reels 😂
He is indeed. Not my style of music, but our balcony faces the Sani Hill so its basically like we are there 😂.

It would be quite funny if they did go as I agree I can't imagine they know who he is.

Attachments

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
I just can’t even imagine the wedding…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s bridesmaid for the other plastic friend and lazy arse fella next week, Danielle “I’ve lost all of my baby weight” and Tom “I don’t have a job I sponge off my wife” Edeney…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Ferne and Danielle weren't close friends on TOWIE so why does she feature so heavily on FMFTM?

yorkiemama47

I sure she meets the one every time she goes to:
O beach
Nikki beach
Brentwood high street
Etc

Guarantee you if she's single when her jailbird baby daddy leaves jail, within a few months they'll get back together, this lot love to keep the family unit intact even if your children's father is a scrub with little to no legitimate sources of income (please see Sam faiers, Billie faiers, cara kilbey)
I’ve heard about Sam Faiers Boyfriend but what’s wrong with Billie’s husband ?

• Wow

Ups27

VIP Member
I don’t think he’d have a chance to step out of place at bath time when there’s always a camera crew in her house!!!

• Haha

Bewful

Maybe she’s just put on a bit of weight, I know I always do when I’m first in a relationship, all the dinners out and less time to yourself etc
I hope anyway!!
Maybe! She set herself up for speculation by announcing on national TV she wasn't being careful though