Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has a screw lose doesn't she. And why in the hell would you be ok with a private intimate card being shown on social media??? Oh yeah, if you're Ferne fuck face McCunt you think this sort of thing is normal.

It's probably just as well Sunday goes to school this year (actually school not nursery Ferne ), get a bit of normality and routine for the girl.

Could see Ferne shipping her off to Malory Towers as she can't cope

Reactions: 23
Only if Sunday agrees to putting her uniform on

Reactions: 10
Idk the names of the blokes but all of these TOWIE or reality women end up with this shit. They’ve all made a reasonable living for themselves, bought nice houses, have a few different income streams and I think that’s of major interest to blokes who are robbing Peter to pay Paul / know at some point they’ll inevitably end up inside. None of them end up with James the accountant do they?!

Reactions: 16
Surely by now she should know that she needs to be careful with the men she picks. She would have learned that from past experiences!!

Hopefully Sunday will really enjoy school. Routine, attention, friends and being able to eat her dinner without a camera in her face. She’s still going to need therapy due to the amount of criminals her mum shags.

No they don’t. But some of them are from dodgy families. There’s no way that many thick people make that much money legitimately. The Towie girls are attracted to gangster types, it’s the Essex dream to be in a relationship with a rich hard man

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
There is definitely some kind of finacial motive for him. He's love bombing her and she can't see it, let alone stop to think why.

I can't understand how someone who quite clearly thinks so bloody much of themselves can have so little self esteem to keep ending up with these men who use her for fame and money

Reactions: 19
This is so true. A lot of their dads made money in dodgy ways, but not as outright illegal as the drugs or fraud lot of today. Or maybe it was, just policing wasn’t what it is now back then so they were never caught. I know this isn’t Dani Dyer’s thread but she’s the WORST for this shit, she’s from money/fame so really should have known better. Why didn’t anyone her side look into that? Nine times out of ten anyone claiming to be a “trader” is someone working in financial agreements or unregulated assets, best case you may get a trade support who basically answers phones all day on a grad salary. So many women fall for that shit (celeb or otherwise) maybe there needs to be a public service announcement to help this epidemic???

“I have never thought about it until now because I have met someone now that I would genuinely marry.”

so what about Alfie? And Arthur? And Charlie? I remember her saying when she was with each of them she envisioned marrying them

As for travelling the world, Ferne hun are you forgetting you have a daughter? Who needs stability? You can’t just take her out of school and a routine because you fancy spending three months in LA or a year in Dubai. SUNDAY is supposed to come first and if that means spending the rest of your life in Essex with her family and her friends then so be it that’s what you signed up for.

Reactions: 21
Arthur is a vicious gangster, and Lorri is a flashy knobhead who's into drugs and is using her- but he's marriage material, apparently.

The desperation is palpable and now that she's gone running to the tabloids declaring love yet again, she will most probably be dumped.

When is she going to grow up and go for someone half decent? She also needs to learn to stop suffocating people- she is so full on.

Reactions: 19
Waaaaaay too much cheek filler.

I don't know which part of Maid touched a nerve with her. She lives in her own home, has an abundance of family, had a couple of nannies and is in the Maldives every other week. If she had one inkling of what it's like to count pounds and pence as a single parent she'd be able to reads the room.

Are they fucking kidding me?! They’ve had a party for their nearest and dearest to meet, combine energies and embrace their universal love??!! What planet are these people on?!

Reactions: 29
Are they fucking kidding me?! They’ve had a party for their nearest and dearest to meet, combine energies and embrace their universal love??!! What planet are these people on?!
She’s always been a wannabe hippy. What throws me off is her choice in men which doesn’t quite align with her ‘chakras’. Especially having someone capable of throwing acid in your bed never mind having a child with them.

Reactions: 13
The ‘Flozza party’ and the cringe post lozza put up about his person, they’re like high school kids posting on Facebook

Reactions: 9
Is this is a euphemism for snorting a line? She really is a scumbag, no better than the men she shacks up with.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.