Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazbee

VIP Member
I hate how she complains about Sunday in front of her all the time. It can’t help things if Sunday is always hearing negatives.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

Bewful

And if it’s true it won’t be a surprise as she’ll find out from reading this :LOL: I know why she’s in a rush to be married and pregnant but what’s his motive I wonder
Safe to say from her new nails it's not a surprise, they look engagement pic ready

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone think she should just have said his child’s name not ‘his little boy’. She will be step mum after all! Wonder if she’s been warned against exploiting him the same as Sunday
I think Lorri’s child’s mother might have boundaries or something to say at least since Ferne has never once posted about his child unlike Lorri who posts Sunday rather a lot and calls her his “step daughter”

Cbawts90

Another week of filler content (boxing, church visit??..)
I find it sad for Sunday, crying out for toddler activities like softplay and classes. Not TV appearances etc when will she learn she does not want to do this.
I find it scary the content shown, loose seatbelt straps, walking on the table, footage of where she goes to nursery... How is this keeping her safe.
Also, I find it AMAZING how Ferne makes EVERYTHING about her i.e. when Carl introduces his new partner she is suddenly talking about her and making it all about her. So odd!

I can’t wait! Who we thinking is going to be the first child to pave the way?
Oh mother of daughters and father of daughters’ kids, 100%. They have 4, the eldest has already requested not to be in content then uploaded photos of her smoking weed on Insta stories and she’s about 13-14. The second eldest also asked not to be in content but made a come back when she was diagnosed with diabetes and dad pimps her out for content now they can’t get good ad deals cos it turned out his missus was using tattle to slate second tier black Insta mums. The two twins are too young to opt out I suppose but scowl in photos. Whole family full of mental health issues, kids destroying the house and kicking plants down stairs but moron parents don’t seem to see this as behaviour a form of distress communication.

Prior to the Insta fame - and they were maaaassive - they were probably capable of pulling in £80/90k pa salary combined. At their peak it must have been hundreds and hundreds of thousands plus all the freebie holidays and trips and events. They were absolutely vile about it when there was back lash over them advertising a £2k BBQ MOD shittily replied saying how their audience could afford it as if she was one of the upper echelons of interiors Insta. A year or two later FOD filmed himself crying in a B&Q car park cos they couldn’t afford a garden Reno and a holiday and MOD wasn’t very understanding apparently 🫠 had to stop reading their thread cos FOD pimping out his kids for Ali express tat and CBD oil codes knocks me sick x

• Wow

Bewful

Did anyone ever watch Real Housewives of orange County when Vicki was dating Brooks who lied about having cancer and always wrote her really cringey cards as a way to keep her sweet/manipulate. Seeing Lozzas post reminds me of it
It's just not normal is it. He really gives me a bad feeling.

Still nice to know he's still with us on tattle, addressing the comments about him not putting his own friends and family on socials, or spending time with his son... bet he was itching to get that photo up from the minute the plane touched down.

Do us a favour loz and let me at least keep my breakfast down before you treat us to another video of you snogging tomorrow

Dd29

VIP Member
I sat there cringing at how desperate she was to move him in, meet her daughter, planning a baby and engagement

• Angry
  • Sad

esoes

Chatty Member
I think she’s the desperate for fame one, she wants the TV series about babies and weddings like Sam and Billie have, she will have needed content to keep her current tv series going. People do move quick in relationships ( I did at 23) but this looks worse because we have all seen previous boyfriends be ‘the one’ she’ll move house next.

just a thought, why don’t reality tv peoples parents say anything about their daughters choices? My parents still tell me off if I make bad choices and I’m 46! My Mum would certainly not be happy if I had a young child and was moving in a bloke who was caught taking drugs publicly and ferne has made some pretty terrible choices men wise so surely her mum would be warning her to slow down? For once I’d love to see a parent giving them a proper telling off like my mother does 😂
I think she’s the desperate for fame one, she wants the TV series about babies and weddings like Sam and Billie have, she will have needed content to keep her current tv series going. People do move quick in relationships ( I did at 23) but this looks worse because we have all seen previous boyfriends be ‘the one’ she’ll move house next.

just a thought, why don’t reality tv peoples parents say anything about their daughters choices? My parents still tell me off if I make bad choices and I’m 46! My Mum would certainly not be happy if I had a young child and was moving in a bloke who was caught taking drugs publicly and ferne has made some pretty terrible choices men wise so surely her mum would be warning her to slow down? For once I’d love to see a parent giving them a proper telling off like my mother does 😂
I always think this too! But then I guess it's because half the time the mums are kind of complicit because they're riding on the coattails of their reality TV kids - like the Wright ma, Vicky Pattinson, Sue Faiers. All loving the free teeth whitening and shitty clothes and grazing tables. But then it seems like Gill has a bit more sense so I don't know.

Last night i was on a search spree and came across an article of recently convicted felons in Essex. I'm scrolling and lo and behold it's Ferne's baby daddy. In has defense (pun lol) his mugshot looks a lot better than the other felons lol.

This is probably old news but apparently he has to do 8 more months (on top of his sentence) because he was caught with a phone. He claimed that he wanted to check up on Ferne during her pregnancy.

What a daft nut he is.

She can do much better than him. Ladies cut themselves short when it comes to men.
No doubt she enjoyed the money/drugs/holidays in Dubai etc at the time..

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Almost wet myself at the “sillyness” here 😂 Oh the hilarious antics these two get up to are just too much 😂 I must try this “sillyness” and touch my partner’s face with a banana….how we’ll laugh 😂 Keep your eyes on your precious daughter Ferne instead of filming unfunny silliness with Lozza the Leech 🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyone else see that video of Sunday on the rocks by herself!!! Split second and she could have slipped and ended up in the sea! Ferne was too far away filming to grab her
Yes it was scary to watch. Wet rocks and little feet - could have been a recipe for disaster much like the grapes too. She’s fucking hopeless at watching that little girl 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

bananabutter

VIP Member
I particularly liked it when Lozza said he wasn't bothered about followers on the gram but corrected her when she got the number of his followers wrong, he knew it to the exact number.
I think it's so convenient that he happened to slide into her DMs when in Dubai and act like her perfect man.
We will see but I suspect this won't last, my prediction is that he will be sliding into other DMs before too long.
I can't stand the way she has moved men into her child's home so quickly. Poor kid.
A 30+ year old man that is that bothered about his followers on an app. 😷

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Sunday is cute but no wonder Ferne cant keep a man 5 minutes into the relationship its marriage and babies. Plus she doesn't need another kid she cant be bothered to look after Sunday!