Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Idk the names of the blokes but all of these TOWIE or reality women end up with this shit. They’ve all made a reasonable living for themselves, bought nice houses, have a few different income streams and I think that’s of major interest to blokes who are robbing Peter to pay Paul / know at some point they’ll inevitably end up inside. None of them end up with James the accountant do they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
And if it’s true it won’t be a surprise as she’ll find out from reading this :LOL: I know why she’s in a rush to be married and pregnant but what’s his motive I wonder
💵💵💵 lots of free money, that’s what he see’s😂
Isn’t he an investment expert, cough cough. Fern can give him all her lovely money to invest with and he can vanish into thin air 💨 gone

Bewful

I hope it is for the cash and not for more sinister reasons. I don’t follow them much but the intense relationship with Sunday so soon makes me feel incredibly uneasy.
I don't think it's anything sinister with Sunday, I think deep down he knows how poor a dad he's been to his own son and now going over board to prove he's dad of the year in case she sees through him.

I did think it was weird that video of 'his children', only really featured Sunday. I reckon his sons mum has had a word. I'd love to know what the story is there, does anyone know if his son lives far from them? He does seem to be having him frequently now

Edit typo*

Summernights

VIP Member
Just been targeted by this ad by Barbie (I have a little girl, don’t follow Ferne) and am horrified at it - the before wasn’t exactly a kids room but is safe and big and her mum has the means to make it a child’s paradise if she so wished. Why on earth have Barbie paid for a carpenter to come and do a few days custom work? Surely there must be community projects that could have benefitted from this carpenter’s time…?!

barbie’s an absolute no go from me now, disgusted

View attachment 825467
I agree with you, the wrong people get gifted stuff. Sunday is ALWAYS being gifted tonnes of toys, wouldn’t they be better off going to a children’s ward or baby bank for Christmas presents ? Not like Ferne can’t afford to buy her toys

• Heart

GroovyChick

100% a free holiday being filmed for her crap show and now taking sunday to kids club so she can do a load of gear with her druggy boyf who is prob already cheating on her #wishiwasher 🤣
I read that as “wishi washer” 😂😂😂 took me a minute

• Haha
He has no business life coaching people and sharing the secret of how he manifested his soul mate.... he slid directly into the DMs of someone who had everything to offer him he wanted and had advertised her desperate want for a family unit on national TV. He then told her everything she wanted to hear and mirrored back her own personality to her to make her believe they were soul mates - family orientated, spiritual, foodie, life coach, nutrition.... all personality traits he developed after he met her. You can see on his Instagram feed the only things he was interested in was himself, playboy lifestyle, cars, watches and everything but his own son. Textbook narc and when ferne is footing a hefty divorce bill she will wish she saw all these red flags and questioned his motives in wanting a pop up family immediately with someone he targeted on Instagram
My ex was a narc, and this is very true! Lorri love bombs the f*ck out of her and he seems more interested in Sunday than his own son. He is offering all this help to people when he’s not a trained professional… shouldn’t be allowed.

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
She’ll be the type to focus on her new man and baby and poor Sunday will be with Jill constantly to not ruin her happy family image. I hope for sundays sake there aren’t any more babies, it’s bad enough she has to meet new men so often.

• Sad

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Poor little Rosie knightley will likely have an autobiography about her cult like family, and how her granny gaynor was permanently auditioning for the role as the mum in the original Carrie movie. Sunday will have the worse things to say out of any children I can currently think of as she’ll always be passed to anyone who will have her and meet men after men :(

Smurf72

Chatty Member
She makes me want to throw up. Filming herself saying to her druggie boyfriend kiss me 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and her bloody voice grates on me too 🤢🤢🤢

Traveler001

VIP Member
Even when the councillor/ therapist woman told her Sunday saying “play with me” means she wants to connect, Ferne harps on about how it makes HER feel, and to stop because SHE is upset!
She needed a therapist to tell her that when he child asks her to play with her, she wants to connect? I genuinely don't know what to say to that to be honest.

noseyqueen14

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how her friends and family manage to keep a straight face when she says all this crazy shit.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
DM says she plans to spend half her time in Dubai where he is based. Well what about Sunday you know your daughter?

• Wow
  • Sad

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Neither of those videos look like he's aged a second. If they were a 'long long time ago' I'd like to know what anti ageing products he uses

Doesn't look like ferne has liked that post he did

He's barely taken that bracelet off and it first appears on insta in sept 2021.

View attachment 1142021View attachment 1142022View attachment 1142023View attachment 1142024View attachment 1142025

Definitely taken second half of 2021
Slightly off topic but the comment on the last pic - if my boyfriend commented “Woweeee 👏🏼“ on his mates photo I think I’d disown him 😂

• Haha