Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl89

Just watching this show. Omg - her life is chaos . The kid, the boyfriend , scatty work.

There’s just no maturity or stability . He’s such a leech too. He’s literally the tinder swindler

Reactions: 14

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
I don't understand drug taking (no judgement to anyone, just not my bag, excuse the pun 🤣) but videoing it for social media 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️! Especially in Dubai!

Does she look for the dregs on purpose?? Seems that way!

She'll look a right fool now after that valentines post 🤣🤣🤣

VIP Member
Happy Father’s Day and thanking him for the consistency?!?! She’s literally known him a few months!!!!
42B06007-7B40-4F09-874B-203817A18A0B.png

• Wow
  • Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
I’m getting red flags from Lori, convenient that he’s lost his job in Dubai and now appearing on her tv show and moving in super fast. What’s the mad rush? Ferne is such a bunny boiler and so irresponsible..poor Sunday in the bath with a camera crew there getting told that mummas new piece of 🍆 is moving in. She’s such a selfish twat!

I feel like Lori is with Ferne because she’s “famous” more than anything else. But my god she needs to slow down, I actually get second hand embarrassment watching her bang on about getting engaged as soon as possible.

Can’t believe she’s moved him in too, wasn’t the ex only moving in this time last year?

• Sad

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
Ferne must be a drug user also before she hasn’t dumped his ass….she just jumps from one car crash to another 🤷🏻‍♀️

bonesjones

As soon as they’re married a divorce will quickly follow and he’ll run with half her £££ back to Dubai 😂

spillthetea22

VIP Member
She was in Dubai after the new year so probably met him then.. wasn’t the other fella Albie living in New York and she couldn’t make that long distance relationship work ..
She was there a couple of weeks back with Sunday, which means Sunday has probably already met him more then likely. She’s a joke of a mum. Literally only thinks about her own happiness. Cannot believe she is saying I love you already. It’s destined for disaster…… 😂 he don’t look like the type of bloke who likes a stage 5 cling on!

So we have the new series to look forward to next wednesday no doubt featuring ferne babbling on and on about that shady cokehead being 'the one', just like all the other series but with different blokes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Did anyone ever watch Real Housewives of orange County when Vicki was dating Brooks who lied about having cancer and always wrote her really cringey cards as a way to keep her sweet/manipulate. Seeing Lozzas post reminds me of it
Omg yes and Vicki stuck up for him and fell out with everyone over it then low and behold she finally seen the light

• Heart

DJB73

Just watching this week's episode. The t-shirt she had made for Gill was spelt wrong! 'Operartion Gilly's Body' :ROFLMAO: Why didn't any of the film crew or the editors spot that?! Or even Gill herself 🤷‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And Lozza doesn't know what a peacock looks like! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Carlisle89

Say what you like about Sunday's dad, he was the fittest bloke Ferne's been with. I bet he's popular with his fellow convicts ;-)

1653917448656.png

1653917502545.png

1653917594171.png

1653917620761.png

1653917649515.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
That’s what I thought too. He could see she was desperate and an easy target, she’s going to have her heart broken. He’s trying to come across as perfect, red flag to me to appear to have no flaws. Better acting than Ferne in towie

Titfortattalesxo

Are they fucking kidding me?! They’ve had a party for their nearest and dearest to meet, combine energies and embrace their universal love??!! What planet are these people on?! 🥴
She’s always been a wannabe hippy. What throws me off is her choice in men which doesn’t quite align with her ‘chakras’. Especially having someone capable of throwing acid in your bed never mind having a child with them.

HEC1993

Chatty Member
Really worrying how in this weeks ep Ferne let Lorri and Sunday go upstairs to run a bath together. Sorry but she hasn’t known him long enough for him to be left alone with Sunday. You just cannot trust anyone these days.

• Heart