Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Gill probably doesn’t say anything because Ferne will turn on her or accuse her of ruining it. And I imagine Gill plays nice to ensure that she can be there for Sunday

Reactions: 14

Popcorndiva

I did love Gill's face at finding out Lorri was having a blow dry. I also didn't get why she had a party. Isn't that something you usually do if you get engaged not just in a relationship. Very bizarre and I felt uncomfortable at the filming of Sunday in the bath.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Sunday gets gifted all these toys, but Ferne doesn’t seem to actually spend time playing with her. She just does it for the adverts then drags her out to dinner or something.

littleladyv

I think she’s the desperate for fame one, she wants the TV series about babies and weddings like Sam and Billie have, she will have needed content to keep her current tv series going. People do move quick in relationships ( I did at 23) but this looks worse because we have all seen previous boyfriends be ‘the one’ she’ll move house next.

just a thought, why don’t reality tv peoples parents say anything about their daughters choices? My parents still tell me off if I make bad choices and I’m 46! My Mum would certainly not be happy if I had a young child and was moving in a bloke who was caught taking drugs publicly and ferne has made some pretty terrible choices men wise so surely her mum would be warning her to slow down? For once I’d love to see a parent giving them a proper telling off like my mother does 😂

Earl.grey

Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂

He gives me proper tinder swindler vibes. There's something off about him.

Edit *swindler

• Haha

sassybiatch98

So watching the second episode..
Does ferne want Sunday to burn?! You can see how red she is from the sun, cover her shoulders up.

Another thing, Lorrie has planned dinner and Sunday is at the kids club, and one of the kids will take her back and baby sit.. how can she be okay with that?! some random kid babysitting her child?! Her priorities are all over the place. All she cares about is having a boyfriend and being in the public eye .

• Wow
  • Sad

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
He’s probably not even who he claims to be if hes not introduced her to anyone to confirm! Or they’ll play along and cover his tracks. I know he’s had ‘famous’ exes but if he’s a professional at it he could quite easily scam her and disappear without a trace! I can’t believe she’s being so naive when she has a young child, he could literally be anyone

Bewful

Come on then who is going to take onne for the team and join his group? His stories yesterday - I've got absolutely no qualifications and no training but I'm going to start dishing out mental health advice anyway, thanks loz

I reckon their new business is some sort of life coaching programme

• Wow
  • Haha

Twirliegirlies

The way Gill looked at the camera over the chocolate buttons. Sunday shouldn’t have been on This Morning, it’s all too stressful for her. Ferne just doesn’t listen, it’s all about her. It must suck for Ferne to be reaping what she sows.

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Funny that Arge even said he’s got mutuals with him as well and he’s been a well known coke head!
It’s all going to end in tears and poor Sunday won’t be thought about.
That poor wee girl is way down on the list of her feckless mother's priorities.

• Sad