Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, please tell me @Oops... hasn't been banned. She is such a lovely poster, full of wisdom and support.

I am so sorry to see all the recent discord and discomfort in the other thread. @Oops... was so bloody right, bad energy snowballs. Sending you all big positive hugs. This place is only as good as its posters and we need all of us to keep the wit and participation going. Tattle has been a big consistent highlight for me this past horrible year.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG, please tell me @Oops... hasn't been banned. She is such a lovely poster, full of wisdom and support.

I am so sorry to see all the recent discord and discomfort in the other thread. @Oops... was so bloody right, bad energy snowballs. Sending you all big positive hugs. This place is only as good as its posters and we need all of us to keep the wit and participation going. Tattle has been a big consistent highlight for me this past horrible year.
Oh no she was NOT banned - there would be no reason for that whatsoever. Her point, made so politely, was misconstrued and if I was her, I would find it distressing. We love and cherish her and that’s all that she needs to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🛎🛎🛎@MissMidnight 🔔🔔🔔 (but only if you are well and strong enough of course).x🤗

At the start of this thread our @PixelGirl sent this thread good energy so this is a safe space.

• Heart
🛎🛎🛎@MissMidnight 🔔🔔🔔 (but only if you are well and strong enough of course).x🤗

At the start of this thread our @PixelGirl sent this thread good energy so this is a safe space.
Thank you for coming to this thread. ❤ Just reading your name on the notifications made my heart jump. How are you doing @Oops...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have been thinking about you all day. I hope you’re ok. I know that your reference to bad energy was misconstrued and words put in your mouth. I was not happy at all with the way it went. You are an absolute champion of free speech and it was made to appear otherwise, Please come back - you are precious and very much loved. I missed you today. ❤❤
🤗 I was thinking of you too! I could see exactly what you were doing and was shocked to hear a post of yours was taken down. I thought our lovely Miscanthus made a brilliant post to start the new thread. She voiced exactly what most can feel about the energy there but she did it so nicely so as not to cause any offence. I thought the “have I done something wrong’ post was very telling and good on you for sticking with it - my brave best Havisham💛

• Heart
🤗 I was thinking of you too! I could see exactly what you were doing and was shocked to hear a post of yours was taken down. I thought our lovely Miscanthus made a brilliant post to start the new thread. She voiced exactly what most can feel about the energy there but she did it so nicely so as not to cause any offence. I thought the “have I done something wrong’ post was very telling and good on you for sticking with it - my brave best Havisham💛
You’ve made my day. I can smile again now! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I tried on the other thread to address matters but they were deleted. I feel very upset about what happened yesterday to our beloved @Oops.
Bless you! 💛I don’t think it just happened to me. I think it’s rubbed off on quite a few (exactly what I hoped we could avoid in the first place, sadly). It spirals and then either people leave or it attracts more of the wrong energy/people. I don’t know if anyone saw the avatar (now taken down thankfully) of someone who just joined yesterday morning or maybe the night before. It was heinous; yet a perfect example of what I’m trying to get at. You can actually chart the progress (rather like the kitchen door - whoosh it came in and didn’t stop!) from the time the s word appeared - it was all downhill from there. I had to try and speak up. I truly wasn’t trying to be difficult or a kill-joy - but I know you know that. X

Totally. It's now made me think twice about commenting. Or having to put a disclaimer with my comment. Fingers crossed our darling Oops will be back soon.
Sadly, I don’t feel my energy is right for there anymore. That’s really hard for me because I don’t know what I will do without all of you:cry:. Devastating isn’t the word...Your kindness in coming here means so much.💛

Thank you for coming to this thread. ❤ Just reading your name on the notifications made my heart jump. How are you doing @Oops...
If I’m honest - I feel completely lost because i can’t enjoy that forum any more. I was such a big part of my life during the last difficult year. It kept me going and kept me positive. I felt like I was contributing with my poems and daft escapades. If they made just one person smile it was hugely worth it as far as I was concerned. I know it might sound ridiculous but I felt really close to some of you on there. I now worry that things may go from bad to worse on there and that there might be an influx of more bad energy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Bless you! 💛I don’t think it just happened to me. I think it’s rubbed off on quite a few (exactly what I hoped we could avoid in the first place, sadly). It spirals and then either people leave or it attracts more of the wrong energy/people. I don’t know if anyone saw the avatar (now taken down thankfully) of someone who just joined yesterday morning or maybe the night before. It was heinous; yet a perfect example of what I’m trying to get at. You can actually chart the progress (rather like the kitchen door - whoosh it came in and didn’t stop!) from the time the s word appeared - it was all downhill from there. I had to try and speak up. I truly wasn’t trying to be difficult or a kill-joy - but I know you know that. X
I did see one disturbing avatar. It’s still there, though, so now I’m unsure if it’s the same one. I always feel sick when the word in question is ever mentioned and I feel on-guard like I can’t relax - so we were absolutely on the same page. I know you specifically related it to bad energy so you backed up your point with reason. Lovely to see Namima here last night - what a wonderful support. I’ll most likely give the other thread a break for a day or two and, hopefully, things will rebalance and we can get back to normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel the same and I don't even post as much. I am clapping away all the negative energy (especially since I forgot to do it this month) and manifesting/visualising/hoping for oops.
So lovely to see you here 🤗. I love the idea of you clapping that bad energy away. I too haven’t clapped my corners and look what I just found from last time...maybe it’s time to clap and smudge...clap and smudge...clap and smudge;) x

B8433E7B-2D73-4BAB-9C7C-86F2D444B6B4.jpeg

• Heart

Sadly, I don’t feel my energy is right for there anymore. That’s really hard for me because I don’t know what I will do without all of you:cry:. Devastating isn’t the word...Your kindness in coming here means so much.💛

If I’m honest - I feel completely lost because i can’t enjoy that forum any more. I was such a big part of my life during the last difficult year. It kept me going and kept me positive. I felt like I was contributing with my poems and daft escapades. If they made just one person smile it was hugely worth it as far as I was concerned. I know it might sound ridiculous but I felt really close to some of you on there. I now worry that things may go from bad to worse on there and that there might be an influx of more bad energy.
Oh, this is devastating news, @Oops - I was hoping we could possibly go back to where we were before all this. I’m going to have to have a serious rethink now that you think the bad energy there might be a permanent thing.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I did see one disturbing avatar. It’s still there, though, so now I’m unsure if it’s the same one. I always feel sick when the word in question is ever mentioned and I feel on-guard like I can’t relax - so we were absolutely on the same page. I know you specifically related it to bad energy so you backed up your point with reason. Lovely to see Namima here last night - what a wonderful support. I’ll most likely give the other thread a break for a day or two and, hopefully, things will rebalance and we can get back to normal.
Oh - is it still there? I thought it would be taken down. Well in that case its a good illustration of bad energy attracting more bad energy. I will go back and have a look to see if its the one I was talking about or if its another one. Like you I always feel sick too - so were 40 other people so it’s comforting not to feel the only one isn’t it? I see it as dark energy which is to be avoided like the plague. Yes it was lovely to see our Namima and Dandy and happy forest. I have rung my bell for MissMidnight too. 💛

So good to see you again!!!🤗 No I haven’t been banned just feeling a bit misunderstood, misquoted and missing in action :cool:

Same - we need to keep supporting eachother no matter what. A was idiotic in refusing to take down the post (content considered) on the other hand, the other one was complaining on far too many levels before the event - lets stick together and really watch out for eachother. ❤
I am SOOOO sorry you felt so stressed. Truly. Yes I 100% agree we should stick together and watch out for each other too. 🤗

Oh, this is devastating news, @Oops - I was hoping we could possibly go back to where we were before all this. I’m going to have to have a serious rethink now that you think the bad energy there might be a permanent thing.
Noooo, please don’t let it spoil your enjoyment - I’m trying to say my energy isn’t right for it and how I see it going potentially - I now REALLY regret saying what I have said. PLEASE forgive me I am so sorry. I should have been more considerate and not made it sound so doom laden. I am going to go and have a little think of solutions to it rather than focussing on the negative side of it. BRB x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh - is it still there? I thought it would be taken down. Well in that case its a good illustration of bad energy attracting more bad energy. I will go back and have a look to see if its the one I was talking about or if its another one. Like you I always feel sick too - so were 40 other people so it’s comforting not to feel the only one isn’t it? I see it as dark energy which is to be avoided like the plague. Yes it was lovely to see our Namima and Dandy and happy forest. I have rung my bell for MissMidnight too. 💛

So good to see you again!!!🤗 No I haven’t been banned just feeling a bit misunderstood, misquoted and missing in action :cool:

I am SOOOO sorry you felt so stressed. Truly. Yes I 100% agree we should stick together and watch out for each other too. 🤗

Noooo, please don’t let it spoil your enjoyment - I’m trying to say my energy isn’t right for it and how I see it going potentially - I now REALLY regret saying what I have said. PLEASE forgive me I am so sorry. I should have been more considerate and not made it sound so doom laden. I am going to go and have a little think of solutions to it rather than focussing on the negative side of it. BRB x
Nothing to forgive ❤ I actually can’t bear the thought of you leaving the thread after all the wonderful events you’ve organised for us. You have made lockdown not just bearable but wonderful. I would walk around the house grinning from ear to ear because of your wonderful words.

• Heart
So lovely to see you here 🤗. I love the idea of you clapping that bad energy away. I too haven’t clapped my corners and look what I just found from last time...maybe it’s time to clap and smudge...clap and smudge...clap and smudge;) x

View attachment 564984
good to hear from you again. I know this sounds really silly and embarrassing, but I actually put your little chicken avatar onto my vision board. 😅 Now that you are back, I am hoping it will activate other things on my vision board. clapping and smudging sounds lovely. You mean so much to a lot of people on both threads even if they might not say it with their chest. If there is only bad energy around, maybe you can be the good energy to ward off the bad. 😊 But I am happy to see you and your notification. Brings me joy.

• Heart
good to hear from you again. I know this sounds really silly and embarrassing, but I actually put your little chicken avatar onto my vision board. 😅 Now that you are back, I am hoping it will activate other things on my vision board. clapping and smudging sounds lovely. You mean so much to a lot of people on both threads even if they might not say it with their chest. If there is only bad energy around, maybe you can be the good energy to ward off the bad. 😊 But I am happy to see you and your notification. Brings me joy.
🤗I have just literally kissed your avatar on my screen when I read your post. I was so touched by it. I have just sent your vision board some “fizzing energy” to make it fizz. Let me know if it makes a difference. The power of fizz should not be underestimated 🍾. Also your post has given me an idea which I am now processing on top of my thinking about @Milking Keynes post. I want to think it through properly before I do my usual ‘gung-ho’ thingy. Hmmm🤔

@Milking Keynes - you are quite right the avatar IS still there

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Sending a big positive hug right back at you too 🤗 . How’s your money toad? Is he still working hard? You can add moldovite to the list of special stones Btw! I have only just found out about it and it’s fascinating. I’ve been reading up on it and watching YT vids on it, It’s a bit on the pricey side but am starting to think hmmm...might not be a bad idea...:D

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sending a big positive hug right back at you too 🤗 . How’s your money toad? Is he still working hard? You can add moldovite to the list of special stones Btw! I have only just found out about it and it’s fascinating. I’ve been reading up on it and watching YT vids on it, It’s a bit on the pricey side but am starting to think hmmm...might not be a bad idea...:D
My money toad is presently relaxing. Weekends off, ya know? ;)

I received the red string (thank you, Amazon), and hopefully gave him a nice scarf effect. I hope he doesn't feel choked by my clumsy sartorial efforts. I was worried my family was thinking me a lunatic, and yet, my husband has been checking to see if he is back at work every Monday morning. I'm finding the money toad is good at his job. Because otherwise I don't think my very analytical, not remotely spiritual, innately skeptical, yet perfect husband would take such care to keep tabs on the little labouring toad's work hours. So read into that what you will. LOL

(OT and not to pressure you at all, but I do so hope you return to the kitchen door-less bungalow thread. You are sorely missed.💔)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good evening to you all :)

Do you have any feng shui guidance for legal matters?
I have a case that is being heard next week and a few other matters that are ongoing and wondered whether there is any positive energy I can create around that.

The outcome would make an important financial difference to me.

Essentially, I was betrayed and not paid what I was being owed and I fought for what is mine and now the formality of it scares me.
I am being taken advantage of quite frequently.

I wish for a positive outcome and for strong financial flow as a have a few good causes to support.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Oops... @Milking Keynes @namina @happyforest
Girls, so pleased I tracked you down. How are you? What on earth happened? I feel completely discombobulated. I apologise if I said anything offensive. I wanted to step away but I felt I should start the new thread. There was so much I wanted to write about our lovely group and how we are all different but respect each other's opinions but I ended up not being able to express it.... 😣

• Heart
@Oops... @Milking Keynes @namina @happyforest
Girls, so pleased I tracked you down. How are you? What on earth happened? I feel completely discombobulated. I apologise if I said anything offensive. I wanted to step away but I felt I should start the new thread. There was so much I wanted to write about our lovely group and how we are all different but respect each other's opinions but I ended up not being able to express it.... 😣
Thank God you’re here - you two are besties - two peas in a pod - you will resolve this together, I know. Love you both ❤❤

• Heart
@Oops... please don’t leave thread... your posts were the most beautiful posts there... unfortunately I switched phones (old one broke beyond repair) were I saved one of your poems you wrote, it was that beautiful. I am devastated that i cannot find it anymore in threads (they are so many of them). You made so many tattlers happy with your posts, me included. Please, don’t leave

• Heart
Reactions: 4