Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money toad is presently relaxing. Weekends off, ya know? ;)

I received the red string (thank you, Amazon), and hopefully gave him a nice scarf effect. I hope he doesn't feel choked by my clumsy sartorial efforts. I was worried my family was thinking me a lunatic, and yet, my husband has been checking to see if he is back at work every Monday morning. I'm finding the money toad is good at his job. Because otherwise I don't think my very analytical, not remotely spiritual, innately skeptical, yet perfect husband would take such care to keep tabs on the little labouring toad's work hours. So read into that what you will. LOL

(OT and not to pressure you at all, but I do so hope you return to the kitchen door-less bungalow thread. You are sorely missed.💔)
My heart sang when you described your husband!💛 I just love to hear stuff like that!! You have always described him in the loveliest terms and I love that he’s there with you on your avatar. It always makes me smile (along with the dog-less dog lead...). He’s more on the page than he knows you know ;).

It doesn’t feel right for me to do that at the moment at all but I’m giving it a lot of thought. My energy doesn’t feel right for it any more. However, I’m trying to shift the energy (in me) and trying to think hard how to navigate it. If you do something that doesn’t feel right; on a quantum level you are damaging yourself. I stopped doing that many years ago and saw a massive change for the better. Compromise is always a good thing but when you compromise on your truth it’s completely different. (If that males sense :rolleyes:).

@Oops... please don’t leave thread... your posts were the most beautiful posts there... unfortunately I switched phones (old one broke beyond repair) were I saved one of your poems you wrote, it was that beautiful. I am devastated that i cannot find it anymore in threads (they are so many of them). You made so many tattlers happy with your posts, me included. Please, don’t leave
🤗 Hellooooo! So lovely to see you! What was the poem about? I can write it again here for you and put it back up. I am so touched to hear you saved it.! Truly. Don’t tell anyone but I have ALL the cats and dogs from Fur Babies saved on my phone and I look at them often.🐕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
@Oops... @Milking Keynes @namina @happyforest
Girls, so pleased I tracked you down. How are you? What on earth happened? I feel completely discombobulated. I apologise if I said anything offensive. I wanted to step away but I felt I should start the new thread. There was so much I wanted to write about our lovely group and how we are all different but respect each other's opinions but I ended up not being able to express it.... 😣
Oh SO good to see you here!! 💛 You have NEVER said anything offensive! When I was a lurker it was YOUR posts that finally made me join! This is the thing that hacks me off the most; people who haven’t caused the problem worry it might be them! I think I have clicked appreciation of every post you have ever made since I joined. The ‘receipts’ are on the site as far as the problems and I am just so sorry if that’s made you question yourself. I think your opening post there was was perfect! I would have wanted to end that thread as soon as possible too and guessed that was why you had closed it off early. We have lost so many of our OG’s since last November. Morest, Gusber, Pounamouheart, Pixel, Red, Amalia I could go on and on about those we have lost. It’s such a pain that the DM button isn‘t there any more. I couldn’t hold you in any higher esteem than I do. I hope you know that.🤗. The chances of you upsetting anyone are about the same as Alitex giving every member of that forum a free top of the range greenhouse. Here endeth the sermon - (call me preachy;))

I am having a problem with my energy theorems :love:. Can anyone help me please? (You know who you are ;)) I saw you liking some posts...(she said happily..)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Good evening to you all :)

Do you have any feng shui guidance for legal matters?
I have a case that is being heard next week and a few other matters that are ongoing and wondered whether there is any positive energy I can create around that.

The outcome would make an important financial difference to me.

Essentially, I was betrayed and not paid what I was being owed and I fought for what is mine and now the formality of it scares me.
I am being taken advantage of quite frequently.

I wish for a positive outcome and for strong financial flow as a have a few good causes to support.
It sounds enormously daunting. However, good for you for honouring yourself and seeing it through. They may go for an out of court settlement before hand at the last minute. However, you might want to try something I was once advised to do. I must say it worked. You might if you are present in the court (you can also do it remotely if you aren’t actually going to be there). I was advised to imagine a small green ball of light in the centre of the court. Imagine that ball growing bigger and bigger until it bathes the whole court room in the green light. The green symbolises something that comes from the heart and connection to those there. Let that hang there for a while and then change the colour to blue and let that bathe the room. This symbolises communication and truth. It’s important to centre yourself beforehand maybe by closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths and stating your intent that you would like a good outcome. If the decision maker/s in the court have the power to get the money for you maybe blast them with a bit of red. I wasn’t told to do that but its just that red is a very auspicious colour for finances and if they are making the decision for your finances I sense this may help you. Please will you let us know how you get on and if this helps you. In the meantime I hope it isnt too overwhelming for you during the build up. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh SO good to see you here!! 💛 You have NEVER said anything offensive! When I was a lurker it was YOUR posts that finally made me join! This is the thing that hacks me off the most; people who haven’t caused the problem worry it might be them! I think I have clicked appreciation of every post you have ever made since I joined. The ‘receipts’ are on the site as far as the problems and I am just so sorry if that’s made you question yourself. I think your opening post there was was perfect! I would have wanted to end that thread as soon as possible too and guessed that was why you had closed it off early. We have lost so many of our OG’s since last November. Morest, Gusber, Pounamouheart, Pixel, Red, Amalia I could go on and on about those we have lost. It’s such a pain that the DM button isn‘t there any more. I couldn’t hold you in any higher esteem than I do. I hope you know that.🤗. The chances of you upsetting anyone are about the same as Alitex giving every member of that forum a free top of the range greenhouse. Here endeth the sermon - (call me preachy;))

I am having a problem with my energy theorems :love:. Can anyone help me please? (You know who you are ;)) I saw you liking some posts...(she said happily..)
It's so nice to hear from you! 💛 Thank you for your lovely words! I've beeen feeling so hollow. Where was that DM button when it was sooo needed? I've re-read the thread a few times (not helped by missing posts) and regret wading in and prolonging the discussion after it veered off; instead I should have closed it down a lot earlier! Thankfully the wonky pheasants helped me express things when I did start the new one 😁. These forums are dynamic and people come and go, but it has meant so much to me during Lockdown to laugh and chat with people who feel like friends. Hopefully we can find a way back.
Oh Alitex...hmmmm.....didn't I tell you...? 🤣
(PS Seeing some likes too 😁).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It sounds enormously daunting. However, good for you for honouring yourself and seeing it through. They may go for an out of court settlement before hand at the last minute. However, you might want to try something I was once advised to do. I must say it worked. You might if you are present in the court (you can also do it remotely if you aren’t actually going to be there). I was advised to imagine a small green ball of light in the centre of the court. Imagine that ball growing bigger and bigger until it bathes the whole court room in the green light. The green symbolises something that comes from the heart and connection to those there. Let that hang there for a while and then change the colour to blue and let that bathe the room. This symbolises communication and truth. It’s important to centre yourself beforehand maybe by closing your eyes and taking a few deep breaths and stating your intent that you would like a good outcome. If the decision maker/s in the court have the power to get the money for you maybe blast them with a bit of red. I wasn’t told to do that but its just that red is a very auspicious colour for finances and if they are making the decision for your finances I sense this may help you. Please will you let us know how you get on and if this helps you. In the meantime I hope it isnt too overwhelming for you during the build up. 💛
Good morning Oops :)

Thank you so much for your lovely response and your kind advice. I will give it a try. Maybe I will even try it beforehand, as the company is contemplating a settlement offer that I made.

Yes, I will certainly let you know what the outcome will be. On some level it is a relief to finally have an outcome as this has been dragging on for a while, but as you say the stress and uncertainty is very daunting.

Have a great Sunday 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My heart sang when you described your husband!💛 I just love to hear stuff like that!! You have always described him in the loveliest terms and I love that he’s there with you on your avatar. It always makes me smile (along with the dog-less dog lead...). He’s more on the page than he knows you know ;).

It doesn’t feel right for me to do that at the moment at all but I’m giving it a lot of thought. My energy doesn’t feel right for it any more. However, I’m trying to shift the energy (in me) and trying to think hard how to navigate it. If you do something that doesn’t feel right; on a quantum level you are damaging yourself. I stopped doing that many years ago and saw a massive change for the better. Compromise is always a good thing but when you compromise on your truth it’s completely different. (If that males sense :rolleyes:).

🤗 Hellooooo! So lovely to see you! What was the poem about? I can write it again here for you and put it back up. I am so touched to hear you saved it.! Truly. Don’t tell anyone but I have ALL the cats and dogs from Fur Babies saved on my phone and I look at them often.🐕
Poem was quite deep, I wanna say something about emptiness but I could be wrong... not very specific, I know 😂 It is really nice to hear you kept all Fur Babies :) it really shows how much you care :)

• Heart
Poem was quite deep, I wanna say something about emptiness but I could be wrong... not very specific, I know 😂 It is really nice to hear you kept all Fur Babies :) it really shows how much you care :)
Yes...I scroll through the photos people put up often, it’s like a memory test to see if I can remember their names and who they belonged to. I’m so sorry my memory isn’t quite so good on my poems though. I am racking my brains to remember one I wrote on emptiness. If you can ever remember the title do let me know and I will put it up for you. 💛

• Heart
@Oops...
I would just like to thank you for sharing your knowledge on this subject.
I found this thread by accident when searching your name as you had mentioned a few things on the L thread about this and I’m so glad I did.
I find it fascinating but it’s quite daunting when you 1st start to look into it as it’s a lot of information.
I just wanted to say thank you for the input and advice here, it truly helps and is appreciated.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed reading this just now, but I fully blame you for my extensive shopping list of items I have just purchased
When the postman arrives fully laden with my new found items, I shall say it’s all for the greater good because you said so and think of you while placing them 😌 xx

• Heart
Your post made me smile 💛 . You must let us know what you bought and if you start noticing any changes when you activate them by telling them what you would like them to do. Sounds bonkers I know. However, your naysayers might have a little rethink when ‘things‘ start to happen or change for the better. I was told not to question it but to accept it. When one coincidence after another started to happen I realised that my ‘wise man’ was right. There is no such thing as coincidence...I was doing all this 25 years ago after having a Lilian Too book spike my interest. I am not an expert or a Feng Shui Master but I am happy to share the things I have been taught from those who are. These influencers today think they invented The Secret and manifesting - they didn’t. It’s been going on for centuries you just have to make an effort to channel into it. “It’ tends to find you btw - s’funny that...Start slowly and when it starts working move on to the next bit and so on. Try to enjoy the process and have some fun with it. I betcha’ all the pennies you have just spent will be back in your purse very quickly.;)

• Heart

This is something that is dangerously easy to overlook in everyday life. Ugh!! It's pivotal for every area of our lives to practice mindfulness. See? THIS IS WHY WE NEED YOU @Oops... either on the bunga thread or here. I will take your offerings on any topic. Please know how much your posts mean to me. From your beautiful poetry, imaginative posts, to the gentle wisdom you share with us all. Plus, you have style for miles. Love seeing your rooms and lovely pup.

I appreciate your efforts to keep us in the light, and your wisdom about things that can so easily damage us under the guise of "harmless fun".

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Oops... I honestly appreciate your thoughts and insights, I find them truly informative and I think your advice and time you take to try and help is truly wonderful of you.
I purchased a money frog and a few crystals that I didn’t already have, some Chinese coins with red string.
I looked at placements in my house and took the time to read information about the layout and I’m going to try and figure out if I can rearrange a few things.
If and when I start to notice these changes I’ll be sure to let you know.
This subject matter is truly fascinating to me and like you say the nay sayers can judge all they like but they’re clearly missing out on the good energy.
I’ve convinced my mum that it’s a good thing what I’m doing to the house and she’s coming around to it as well now.
I’ve been smudging the house with Palo Santo for the last couple of years and I have to say it truly lifts the mood when I’ve done that.
This will sound awful, but I tend to smudge when people I don’t know have been in just to clear any energy they may have left behind or I get a vibe from them, I have a few crystals placed in parts of the house as well.
The manifesting part is new to me but I’m open to it and I’m trying.
I always thank the universe when something good or bad happens regardless of whether I’ve made it happen.
I never see it as bad, merely it wasn’t meant for me and it was taken away to remove the block so something better can come along or for a lesson to be learnt and for me to grow from.
I’ve never really had anywhere/anybody to discuss it with or learn from so I’m really glad I found this thread.
So thank you again for taking the time to educate and advise the not so informed on this subject 🤍

Your post made me smile 💛 . You must let us know what you bought and if you start noticing any changes when you activate them by telling them what you would like them to do. Sounds bonkers I know. However, your naysayers might have a little rethink when ‘things‘ start to happen or change for the better. I was told not to question it but to accept it. When one coincidence after another started to happen I realised that my ‘wise man’ was right. There is no such thing as coincidence...I was doing all this 25 years ago after having a Lilian Too book spike my interest. I am not an expert or a Feng Shui Master but I am happy to share the things I have been taught from those who are. These influencers today think they invented The Secret and manifesting - they didn’t. It’s been going on for centuries you just have to make an effort to channel into it. “It’ tends to find you btw - s’funny that...Start slowly and when it starts working move on to the next bit and so on. Try to enjoy the process and have some fun with it. I betcha’ all the pennies you have just spent will be back in your purse very quickly.;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
@MissMidnight - This is my second call for you. Maybe the ‘communication’ lines were busy last time or maybe the tag didn’t work :love: - but anyway, I thought I should try again SoulSister (that’s if your recovery is going well and you feel up to it of course). I am setting my intention for this to work this time. Here goes...

🛎🛎🛎🤗🤗🤗🔔🔔🔔

Manifestation Indigo light...indigo light...indigo light💜

@Wu Tien - could you be the Chinese Emperor we have been looking for? I noticed you liking some of our posts and found you on H&M (no sweat-shop intended) pages. To my delight you parody songs! I read a few and love them! It just so happens I try to do parodies too sometimes. Kindred spirits - or just good energy drawing good energy? 💛 I’m thinking of doing a parody just now: 🎶L’il Old Lightworker Me...🎶 (after @happyforest said about keeping in the light). If you can be spared it would be great to see more of you...Just sayin’...;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oops...I did it again :cool:. I hate it when my posts all roll into one...Tch!

Thank God you’re here - you two are besties - two peas in a pod - you will resolve this together, I know. Love you both ❤❤
@Milking Keynes , I’ve lost count of the times I have thought how lovely it would be to talk to you on the phone NAY de-camp to Ireland! Never more so than at the moment...I love you right back! But you know that... 💛 💛

Teddy Bear sends massive cuddles to his Gem 🐕

Drat the no DM rule...:(

Last edited:
  • Heart

@Milking Keynes , I’ve lost count of the times I have thought how lovely it would be to talk to you on the phone NAY de-camp to Ireland! Never more so than at the moment...I love you right back! But you know that... 💛 💛

Get the ferry, woman - I’ll pick you up - me and Archer Karcher! ❤❤

I’ve been thinking of Teddy Bear, actually, as, when I got assigned to collecting doggy names for Downtonbury - in my imagination - Teddy Bear and Gem would fall in love - TB would sing ‘I am sixteen, going on seventeen...” from The Sound of Music and they would waltz outside staring into eachother’s eyes - ha - I’m a hopeless romantic ❤ (and TB turned sixteen in April, right?). Anyway, hugs to our wonderful fur babies.

Other good news on the MK front, Mr. Mk is back to golfing - the man is reborn! No more sulking in front of Bloomburg Markets (Romaine - over to you - whacha got) 😴Oh - I did despair..who could watch that soulless tripe..

Anyway, I think you should pop in to the other thread from time to time even if you don’t want to commit completely right now - you have so many friends there as you know - just because I steal you as my own - you are honestly the most popular member there. Sending love from me and Gem to you and Teddy Bear 🇮🇪❤

• Heart

Fingers crossed @MissMidnight visits this thread tomorrow ... ❤

• Heart
I’m here @Oops... ♥

Thank goodness for my trusty pre-loved Tardis! 💫

View attachment 567294
Yeeeessssssssssssssssss! SO HAPPY!💛 I just needed to see you ...
How is your convalescence going? Thinking of you such a lot.
Been locked in the laundry hot-cupboard for a few days trying to get over myself 🧗‍♀️
B5A3B5F3-E891-47F5-AFE7-9A23E478656E.jpeg

My much-unloved Tardis now has a problem with it’s shrinking sprocket-flange and the they can’t find grommets the right size for the rotary -unction-pacifier. Sending love, healing soup and organic sunbeams and snowflakes 💝

I’ve been thinking of Teddy Bear, actually, as, when I got assigned to collecting doggy names for Downtonbury - in my imagination - Teddy Bear and Gem would fall in love - TB would sing ‘I am sixteen, going on seventeen...” from The Sound of Music and they would waltz outside staring into eachother’s eyes - ha - I’m a hopeless romantic ❤ (and TB turned sixteen in April, right?). Anyway, hugs to our wonderful fur babies.
Just how heart-melting is that? 😍 Warm and fuzzy creeping in this end...x

Get the ferry, woman - I’ll pick you up - me and Archer Karcher! ❤❤

Other good news on the MK front, Mr. Mk is back to golfing - the man is reborn! No more sulking in front of Bloomburg Markets (Romaine - over to you - whacha got) 😴Oh - I did despair..who could watch that soulless tripe..
I feel your relief! I feel it! I feel it! 😂😂😂
I suspect Archer will welcome the extra time he can now spend with you ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's so nice to hear from you! 💛 Thank you for your lovely words! I've beeen feeling so hollow. Where was that DM button when it was sooo needed? I've re-read the thread a few times (not helped by missing posts) and regret wading in and prolonging the discussion after it veered off; instead I should have closed it down a lot earlier! Thankfully the wonky pheasants helped me express things when I did start the new one 😁. These forums are dynamic and people come and go, but it has meant so much to me during Lockdown to laugh and chat with people who feel like friends. Hopefully we can find a way back.
Oh Alitex...hmmmm.....didn't I tell you...? 🤣
(PS Seeing some likes too 😁).
(Don’t know how I missed your post yesterday but somehow I did - duh) I’m sorry you have been feeling hollow. I am hollow too. It became so important to me over lockdown as well. More than anyone might know tbh. The wonky pheasants were genius. You are a ⭐. You sent out a message that everyone heard and no one took offence to. Diplomacy at its best. The new posts now seem to have a different much gentler or less harsh timbre - I don’t think I am imagining that. So - well done.🤩.

I’m waiting to see how things go. In the meantime I’m trying to coax the elephant in the room to come and join me here in my hot-cupboard. He’s got lovely big ears and I reckon he can fly 🐘💃

@Rubythefirebat - I see you! I CAN see you 🤗. I was wondering if you can find me someone else I have never heard of to to ‘fall in love’ with please?🐎;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6