Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg @Milking Keynes I’m a Snake too (ironic as they terrify me). I’ve ordered the monkey talisman via the link mentioned above. Will keep you posted.

I have just received some very good news (financially) today after trying to resolve it since January. I did get Crassula plants in early March as mentioned previously and they are both planted in green ceramic pots although it was suggested to put outside on either side of the front door... can’t do that due to the weather in the uk but I put them on each side of my front door on the inside. I don’t know if this is a co-incidence but I thought I would share the good news with you all :)
This is wonderful news, congratulations x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s my talisman.
Photographed it next to my donor card to show scale (donor card is same size as a credit card and driving license but obvs didn’t want to photograph those!)
It’s made of thin metal so not too heavy.
I’ve just slotted it into my mobile phone case.
Edit: eek the photo is huge!! :eek:

View attachment 519861
Squee!! I am so excited to get mine. Did they send you tracking information or did it just show up?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Squee!! I am so excited to get mine. Did they send you tracking information or did it just show up?
I ordered a few other things too so it would be too big to go through the letter box. I received a dispatch email with a tracking number but Royal Mail still aren‘t updating their tracking page so it was pointless tbh.

Reactions: 3
It arrived!! My secret animal is Rat.

Came with a lovely note and some gift coins. Are these for good luck as well or more protection? Where should the coins be placed for optimum results?
I usually carry Chinese coins with me when buying lottery tickets or playing / competing in games of chance.

- - -

Today I bought three essential oil diffusers - apparently they are wondrous for moving stagnant energy on and far superior to wax melts as you're using proper essential oils (don't use cheap and nasty synthetic oils or you won't get the same results). I'm going to diffuse lemongrass in my kitchen (it's foody, plus it attracts wealth), and other assorted blends (including lavender, another wealth attactor), throughout the rest of my home.

I use white sage smudging sticks to shift stagnant energy on anyway, plus open all the doors and windows for as long as possible throughout the day, but I think the oil diffusers will give a little boost, plus help my house smell lovely.

Omg @Milking Keynes I’m a Snake too (ironic as they terrify me). I’ve ordered the monkey talisman via the link mentioned above. Will keep you posted.

I have just received some very good news (financially) today after trying to resolve it since January. I did get Crassula plants in early March as mentioned previously and they are both planted in green ceramic pots although it was suggested to put outside on either side of the front door... can’t do that due to the weather in the uk but I put them on each side of my front door on the inside. I don’t know if this is a co-incidence but I thought I would share the good news with you all :)
This is wonderful! Congratulations, and I do not believe for one moment that it is a coincidence.

Inside your door is fine - you've set the intention and it has worked (and will keep working, I'm sure).

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Congratulations, wonderful news! Thank you for the advice - I will look into Crassula plants.

• Heart

Er...no such thing as coincidence you know!! :giggle:Great news - so delighted you had such a good result so quickly. 💛

It arrived!! My secret animal is Rat.

Came with a lovely note and some gift coins. Are these for good luck as well or more protection? Where should the coins be placed for optimum results?
They attract money. Thread red ribbon through them and put them in a drawer where you keep/file your bills. Or you can place them in your purse. When I set my company up centuries ago I had 3 coins threaded with ribbon on the front of my invoice file. I still have it as a memento today. We actually sent out paper invoices in those ancient times...The front cover of the red invoice file was many years later framed and put up on my office wall - just as a reminder. You may remember I said had everything Feng Shui’d when I set my company up by a FSM.

Or you can put the coins in a gold bowl in your wealth corner/area either in a room or on your desk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They attract money. Thread red ribbon through them and put them in a drawer where you keep/file your bills. Or you can place them in your purse. When I set my company up centuries ago I had 3 coins threaded with ribbon on the front of my invoice file. I still have it as a memento today. We actually sent out paper invoices in those ancient times...The front cover of the red invoice file was many years later framed and put up on my office wall - just as a reminder. You may remember I said had everything Feng Shui’d when I set my company up by a FSM.

Or you can put the coins in a gold bowl in your wealth corner/area either in a room or on your desk.
Thank you, @Oops...
You are so helpful. I will order some red string as I have none in the house! Not even red thread. LOL Where we are, there is a shortage of mince, onions, and now red string/thread! Ugh, I do prefer to buy local, but can't seem to avoid Amazon.

• Heart
Perhaps you might be able to order 1M thin red ribbon from eBay (you wont need that much) and maybe that will solve your problem. 💛

Thank you, @Oops...
You are so helpful. I will order some red string as I have none in the house! Not even red thread. LOL Where we are, there is a shortage of mince, onions, and now red string/thread! Ugh, I do prefer to buy local, but can't seem to avoid Amazon.
Perhaps you might be able to order 1M thin red ribbon from eBay (you won’t need that much) . Maybe that might solve the problem 💛x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Perhaps you might be able to order 1M thin red ribbon from eBay (you wont need that much) and maybe that will solve your problem. 💛

Perhaps you might be able to order 1M thin red ribbon from eBay (you won’t need that much) . Maybe that might solve the problem 💛x
I have been thinking about you all day. I hope you’re ok. I know that your reference to bad energy was misconstrued and words put in your mouth. I was not happy at all with the way it went. You are an absolute champion of free speech and it was made to appear otherwise, Please come back - you are precious and very much loved. I missed you today. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been thinking about you all day. I hope you’re ok. I know that your reference to bad energy was misconstrued and words put in your mouth. I was not happy at all with the way it went. You are an absolute champion of free speech and it was made to appear otherwise, Please come back - you are precious and very much loved. I missed you today. ❤❤
❤❤❤
Ditto.
I could not stop thinking of our @Oops ... I came over to this thread to see if she had by any chance commented.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
❤❤❤
Ditto.
I could not stop thinking of our @Oops ... I came over to this thread to see if she had by any chance commented.
I tried on the other thread to address matters but they were deleted. I feel very upset about what happened yesterday to our beloved @Oops.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I tried on the other thread to address matters but they were deleted. I feel very upset about what happened yesterday to our beloved @Oops.
Your posts were deleted ? Wow. And Oops addressed the matter in a really non-confrontational polite manner, to the point. Things just went sideways.

• Heart
  • Wow
Your posts were deleted ? Wow. And Oops addressed the matter in a really non-confrontational polite manner, to the point. Things just went sideways.
My problem was that the casualty was one of our most valuable members who actually never said what someone claimed she said. She never said remove politics and religion - ever. She commented on someone else saying it and said maybe that’s a consideration - she only ever said to remove the word -ata-n , and I’m not even going to type the word.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My problem was that the casualty was one of our most valuable members who actually never said what someone claimed she said. She never said remove politics and religion - ever. She commented on someone else saying it and said maybe that’s a consideration - she only ever said to remove the word -ata-n , and I’m not even going to type the word.
Totally. It's now made me think twice about commenting. Or having to put a disclaimer with my comment. Fingers crossed our darling Oops will be back soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally. It's now made me think twice about commenting. Or having to put a disclaimer with my comment. Fingers crossed our darling Oops will be back soon.
I feel the same and I don't even post as much. I am clapping away all the negative energy (especially since I forgot to do it this month) and manifesting/visualising/hoping for oops.

• Heart
Oh my God, I found yesterday really stressful - and that comments are so weirdly taken out of context - what can start as a giggle turns into a minefield - please God, she will return or we are all honestly miserable. ❤❤
Eta - I made sure to keep commenting today even though I felt upset because I feel strongly that it’s OUR thread and we won’t be pushed out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my God, I found yesterday really stressful - and that comments are so weirdly taken out of context - what can start as a giggle turns into a minefield - please God, she will return or we are all honestly miserable. ❤❤
Eta - I made sure to keep commenting today even though I felt upset because I feel strongly that it’s OUR thread and we won’t be pushed out.
Exactly my thoughts about posting. I made sure to keep posting. Even Amalia being absent from the thread made me feel down and now Oops. So many others have not been on the Thread for a while, I couldn't bear it if we lost more members.

• Heart
Exactly my thoughts about posting. I made sure to keep posting. Even Amalia being absent from the thread made me feel down and now Oops. So many others have not been on the Thread for a while, I couldn't bear it if we lost more members.
Same - we need to keep supporting eachother no matter what. A was idiotic in refusing to take down the post (content considered) on the other hand, the other one was complaining on far too many levels before the event - lets stick together and really watch out for eachother. ❤

• Heart