Feng shui

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will take your offerings on any topic. Please know how much your posts mean to me. From your beautiful poetry, imaginative posts, to the gentle wisdom you share with us all. Plus, you have style for miles. Love seeing your rooms and lovely pup.
I was so touched by your post. Truly 💛 . Also, it has INSPIRED me! I had a 💡 moment! I am absolutely mad about Interiors. They give me so much joy. Also, so do animals. I KNOW I’m not the only one. Maybe we could have a new topic thread where we could all share snapshots of some of our own interiors maybe or interiors we really like the look of AND our own pets! I am thinking it could maybe be called ‘Vignettes and Pets...’ I could write poems and songs about the pets again - I LOVE doing that and ANYONE else who wanted to could too. :m

The best part of Fur Babies (for me) was seeing the photos and hearing about the characteristics of everyone’s beloved pets. The mixture of sadness and joy of the Rainbow Bridge Babies (I bawled my eyes out writing some of them) and the feel-good factor of us all sharing them. So combining the two might give us a really happy, joyful site to visit and share together...So we’d have Feng Shui here and Interiors and Pets there; Whadderya’ think? If you like the idea I can set up a new thread tomorrow.

💃 ...this is me doing a giggle-fandango at the thought of it...:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Oops... I am so glad to see you are still here. And some other familiar names too. I am not going to post on a certain thread any more, things took a very odd turn. Sending you lots of love.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
(Don’t know how I missed your post yesterday but somehow I did - duh) I’m sorry you have been feeling hollow. I am hollow too. It became so important to me over lockdown as well. More than anyone might know tbh. The wonky pheasants were genius. You are a ⭐. You sent out a message that everyone heard and no one took offence to. Diplomacy at its best. The new posts now seem to have a different much gentler or less harsh timbre - I don’t think I am imagining that. So - well done.🤩.

I’m waiting to see how things go. In the meantime I’m trying to coax the elephant in the room to come and join me here in my hot-cupboard. He’s got lovely big ears and I reckon he can fly 🐘💃

@Rubythefirebat - I see you! I CAN see you 🤗. I was wondering if you can find me someone else I have never heard of to to ‘fall in love’ with please?🐎;)
It was too quiet. Felt lonely, only needed to follow the the horses to find you guys! 🐴🐎🐎🐕🐈

• Heart
@Oops... I am so glad to see you are still here. And some other familiar names too. I am not going to post on a certain thread any more, things took a very odd turn. Sending you lots of love.
I returned this morning to the other thread. I certainly agree that things took a nasty turn. I’m not quiet ready to leave, though, and certain folks I just love there - Miscanthus, Namima, Julia to name a few. I will keep alert and any hint of that bad energy that affected us - I will be gone. I feel like I’m always welcome here and it’s a place of trust so I don’t feel like I’m choosing in any way. Sending all of you lots love this Monday morning. ❤

Eta We are all diversifying a little bit too which is healthy - I joined the Aldi and Lidl thread snd so have Miscanthus, Namima and Coconochanel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I was so touched by your post. Truly 💛 . Also, it has INSPIRED me! I had a 💡 moment! I am absolutely mad about Interiors. They give me so much joy. Also, so do animals. I KNOW I’m not the only one. Maybe we could have a new topic thread where we could all share snapshots of some of our own interiors maybe or interiors we really like the look of AND our own pets! I am thinking it could maybe be called ‘Vignettes and Pets...’ I could write poems and songs about the pets again - I LOVE doing that and ANYONE else who wanted to could too. :m

The best part of Fur Babies (for me) was seeing the photos and hearing about the characteristics of everyone’s beloved pets. The mixture of sadness and joy of the Rainbow Bridge Babies (I bawled my eyes out writing some of them) and the feel-good factor of us all sharing them. So combining the two might give us a really happy, joyful site to visit and share together...So we’d have Feng Shui here and Interiors and Pets there; Whadderya’ think? If you like the idea I can set up a new thread tomorrow.

Id love that thread... :)

• Haha

That would be lovely ❤

• Heart
I returned this morning to the other thread. I certainly agree that things took a nasty turn. I’m not quiet ready to leave, though, and certain folks I just love there - Miscanthus, Namima, Julia to name a few. I will keep alert and any hint of that bad energy that affected us - I will be gone. I feel like I’m always welcome here and it’s a place of trust so I don’t feel like I’m choosing in any way. Sending all of you lots love this Monday morning. ❤

Eta We are all diversifying a little bit too which is healthy - I joined the Aldi and Lidl thread snd so have Miscanthus, Namima and Coconochanel.
And @Rubythefirebat 😂❤

• Heart
Thinking out loud - It might not go amiss to include shoes and bags on ‘Vignettes and Pets’ as well. I say this on the basis that I have been known to collect them er...frequently (hardly worn any of them in the last year or so but nevertheless...) and I think there might be just the smallest chance JUST a few others may be of the same cough mindset cough... 🤩

• Haha
Thinking out loud - It might not go amiss to include shoes and bags on ‘Vignettes and Pets’ as well. I say this on the basis that I have been known to collect them er...frequently (hardly worn any of them in the last year or so but nevertheless...) and I think there might be just the smallest chance JUST a few others may be of the same cough mindset cough... 🤩
Yyyyyeeeeeeesssssss!!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👜👜👠👠👠👠👢👡👛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m working my way through this thread slowly, it’s very interesting. The house I currently live in was build by a Chinese couple who build it around Feng Shui. I even have koi fish to the left of the front door, my stairs turn instead of facing (running out)the front door.

you can download a feng shui app/ compass which will tell you the bast place to put the bed, mirror etc

I have long Chinese bamboo. I buy around Chinese New Year. I hang red ribbons or red symbols and put it in an auspicious area in my home. It’s been good for us. People may think it’s mumbo jumbo.... I’m holding on to it as it’s good 🎋

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m working my way through this thread slowly, it’s very interesting. The house I currently live in was build by a Chinese couple who build it around Feng Shui. I even have koi fish to the left of the front door, my stairs turn instead of facing (running out)the front door.

you can download a feng shui app/ compass which will tell you the bast place to put the bed, mirror etc

I have long Chinese bamboo. I buy around Chinese New Year. I hang red ribbons or red symbols and put it in an auspicious area in my home. It’s been good for us. People may think it’s mumbo jumbo.... I’m holding on to it as it’s good 🎋
You are SO lucky having a house already set up following Feng Shui principles @Libbylulu . WOW! You’ll be streaks ahead. The app sounds great and should help a lot of people. If you are a follower it’s brilliant if you’re not maybe it’s mumbo jumbo. As a critical thinker, I judge by results. I got them - so it’s not mumbo jumbo. Simples...🙂

edit. Years ago HSBC bank in a city in China were not doing well. They got a Feng ~Shui Master in and he recommended to turn the stairs so they did not face the doors. All their money was running straight out of the doors. This meant a costly re-fit but they did it nevertheless. Look at them now. Just sayin’ 😄

Last edited:
  • Wow
There are two banks in Singapore next to each other one has a statue of a bird with his bum facing the competition bank 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Wow you’re so lucky.
Which app would you recommend please?

Good morning Oops :)

Thank you so much for your lovely response and your kind advice. I will give it a try. Maybe I will even try it beforehand, as the company is contemplating a settlement offer that I made.

Yes, I will certainly let you know what the outcome will be. On some level it is a relief to finally have an outcome as this has been dragging on for a while, but as you say the stress and uncertainty is very daunting.

Have a great Sunday 💚
Hi there, a brief update:

I didn't win, it didn't go my way. I am very disappointed. I am especially shaken as I felt I did everything I could - I visualised (followed Oops' guidance), I meditated, I even saw my "sign" twice when I went for a walk in the morning - and still didn't get what I hoped for.

My lawyer had advised that it looked good for me - but the judge saw it differently.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

I didn't win, it didn't go my way. I am very disappointed. I am especially shaken as I felt I did everything I could - I visualised (followed Oops' guidance), I meditated, I even saw my "sign" twice when I went for a walk in the morning - and still didn't get what I hoped for.

My lawyer had advised that it looked good for me - but the judge saw it differently.
Sorry to hear that.
Many years ago we lost a court case.
We told the truth under oath and he lied.
It made me view the legal system completely differently - it all depends on the judge you’re allocated sadly.
I’d prefer to lose by being honest than win by lying.
Even though we lost, it was a relief that it was finally over and a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders.
He will get his comeuppance one day I’m sure.
Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear that.
Many years ago we lost a court case.
We told the truth under oath and he lied.
It made me view the legal system completely differently - it all depends on the judge you’re allocated sadly.
I’d prefer to lose by being honest than win by lying.
Even though we lost, it was a relief that it was finally over and a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders.
He will get his comeuppance one day I’m sure.
Take care x
Thank you for your kind response. Yes, it is very hurtful and I am also bummed to have lost out on the money.
I feel like David against Goliath. Well, at least I tried.

I just feel a bit betrayed by myself as I did everything I could, including manifesting, visualisation and I even saw my sign

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Oh no! That’s so unfair. I WISH I could have been more helpful...such a disappointment for you. :(

On Lidl thread. Please send help.....😢
Oh dear...Just went to have a look when I saw your post! Not again :( !!
Loved what @Jeana J said and the encouragement from @Milking Keynes and @propane_lover - I sent you a heart and here’s another one💛. I’m so sorry.

Last edited:
  • Heart