Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubu

Chatty Member
A whole thread dedicated to bread but a few posts about burgers get their own thread 😂😂😂 howling

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Empen

VIP Member
Where did I suggest that she should feed him the burger?

She's not teaching Henry any boundaries and that could be dangerous when a baby is introduced into the mix. She could be putting her baby in harm's way if she doesn't train that dog properly so until she does I'll call her what I damn well like. If you don't agree then please block me.
The comment above yours, not you. Calm down.

Bubu

Chatty Member
Just marking my place in the thread, I can come here for a break when I can’t take anymore breastfeeding posts

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Has anyone heard from @Kikini Bamalam last seen on the Hinch thread riling them up about breast feeding dogs 😂. Is she ok? Blink twice if you need rescuing hun
I'm OK! I think I might have made a valid talking point about vital dog/human bonding (y)
Now can I share my sweet potato, veg and lamb dog food recipe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
M

Member 4266

Huns are fuming. Only one stupid bitch I can see from where I'm sittingView attachment 24470
Holy fark. Her politeness in the why was this moved comment is a spectacular contrast to her comment calling people bitches and doom mongering. It's like 2 different people. Oh man. Entertainment value is top notch like.

• Haha

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
My post saying the hinch thread is a humour free zone, has been moved to the off topic argument thread. Wtf is going on. 😁

• Haha
M

Member 4266

Has ooh the drama finally lost his/her shit with us and forsaken us and left us all to battle to the death in this thread, which is tattles version of a basement?

• Haha