Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omgwelljell

i think you guys need to stage an intervention if I can’t stay out of the hinch thread. I feel like they project their thoughts and feelings about her onto her so they see what they wanna see... ie that everything she does or says is bad. even though the stuff they actually should be pissed off about is now actually a tiny little dot to them they’ve gone so far past it.

Reactions: 1

headfullofdreams

He doesn't leave you alone because you have a dirty great burger in your hand you stupid bitch. Keep teasing your dog and you'll end up regretting it, I just hope he doesn't snap at the baby. Her stupidity defies belief, it really does. I hope to god that dog doesn't get territorial when the baby comes.
Why was this post moved? It's not off-topic and it's not even part of an argument [emoji1745] Would appreciate this being moved back seeing as the point I made was pretty valid.

Badaboom

VIP Member
Is Hinch not a cleaner? Can we not discuss her on the cleaning thread? (I mean I know she doesn’t actually clean but neither do any of the other cleaners 🤷‍♀️)

headfullofdreams

The comment above yours, not you. Calm down.
I am calm thanks. Not sure how replying to defend myself means that I'm not calm. I called the Hunch a bitch, a reply from another poster referred to it, so I replied thinking it was me. But yeah, that obviously means I'm raging [emoji849]