Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have to disagree I'm afraid. Just because you have food does not mean you have to share it with your dog. Just because you sit on the sofa instead of the table does not mean your dog is entitled to that food, even if it is a juicy burger.
I say that because Monday to Thursday we eat as a family at the table. The dog bed is right next to the table and shes been trained to go to her bed. She actually goes to sleep despite her laying directly behind me where her bed is.
Friday, Saturday and some Sundays we have dinner on our laps. We have just literally finished eating beef burgers. The dog went straight to her bed as it was bought in. She hasn't moved despite us finishing because she trained.
Dogs should be invited to share food regardless of where you eat, it is not their automatic right and therefore should not be begging in anticipation they might get something.
That's not me being mean, that's coming from someone who loves their dog more than words can say.
My dog knows her boundaries. Henry doesn't and that's where issues may start to appear
I saw the post you’re referring to and it absolutely blew my mind. I started to write a response but you have typed it much better and quite frankly much nicer than I was going to.

I love my dog more than anything but I never share food with him because it’s not always good for them and because it teaches bad behaviour. People humanise dogs waaaay too much. If he does get human food I put it in his bowl at his usual dinner time, not as and when I’m eating or when he wants it.

Reactions: 11

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
If you can’t see why all the “original” posters have left because the last thread and this one have just become one huge bitch fest then you’re an idiot.
Everyone put in so much work into Hinch and now people are just coming here and taking the piss, name calling, “fuming about burgers”. Ffs. This is LITERALLY why Tattle has a bad name.
It’s why I’ve not bothered. We spent ages putting together facts so when people found tattle they’d see it wasn’t a witch hunt. We were genuinely concerned about her practices. Now we look like childish twats

Reactions: 11

NotSherlockHuns

So this is basically one of the corners for censorship of posts? Right.

So we can't disagree with someone posting something completely stupid and unreasonable, yet the completely stupid and unreasonable posts are allowed to remain day in day out?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
M

Member 4266

Hello all! I’m not really a prolific poster as such more of a serial liker but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading everyone’s comments and the banter.
I’m really scared to join in but wanted to say hi 😂😂
Genuinely read that as more of a serial killer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

NotSherlockHuns

I'm calling the rspca
Please call them on me too! I've got the guilts I feel so awful I've never shared a burger with my dog 😔 all those years of teaching him not to eat people's food because he should have boundaries and not beg, plus I didn't want him to steal food off my small child, be overweight or poison him and really I was just being a cruel bitch

• Haha
  • Wow

Empen

VIP Member
I am raging 😤. Why the fuck is she sitting there filming eating her burger right in front of Henry and not giving him any. Selfish bitch. Seriously grates on my tits. I’m a dog mum and if I can’t share (not that she couldn’t, Henry would love a bit of burger meat and he would enjoy it) then I sit at the table away from my dog. Which brings me to my next point .... you NEVER see her sitting at her kitchen table which then makes me question why she needs a high chair for the baby to join them at the table. If I didn’t have here to vent on I think I would explode. Also (sorry) it just confirms the type of person she is when she only replies to messages of people that are useful to her and ignores everyone else. Zero respect 🤬
She literally eats her breakfast at the table in the kitchen every morning. And makes a point of it too- since Tattle pointed this out a while ago.

• Heart

Sawyerbean

Can I talk about anything here? If so I want to bring up the secret vip threads, birthing stories, conspiracy theories about pregnant women and what everyone calls a bread roll..

I kid I kid

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
You have to put #exhincharmy if you want their attention. Failing that say you don't think dogs should eat burgers and you're good to go
I din do nuffin though! Oh well, it's a break from L*u.

Can I talk about anything here? If so I want to bring up the secret vip threads, birthing stories, conspiracy theories about pregnant women and what everyone calls a bread roll..

I kid I kid
As long as you add *bitch* it's on topic, right?
Bitch

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Have to agree with posters saying you don't have to share your food with your dog. You're the alpha and they have their own food. If you went to share your food it should be in their bowl on the floor after you (and the other people in the house) have finished eating and not from your plate. That'll just teach them it's okay to snatch food from your plate which isn't good when you throw a toddler into the mix. Althoughh she should be teaching him to be on the floor instead of hovering behind her back on the sofa.

• Heart

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
I was on the hinch threads but I couldn’t keep up. Someone on here, sorry can’t remember who, pointed out the thread is basically run by three people now I realise that, they just annoy me. It is just the same points being made over and over and over.
A humour free zone, terrible.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
it was the dog has no boundaries comment that got me henry isn't a 13 year old child we teach children boundaries we train animals .......henry is not going to eat the baby because he was deprived of a fucking burger

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
fuck me ive had to come out of there they are savage i popped in and straight back out i feel like gmans hair after that someone leash me an never let me go back in there ever

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
I was on the hinch threads but I couldn’t keep up. Someone on here, sorry can’t remember who, pointed out the thread is basically run by three people now I realise that, they just annoy me. It is just the same points being made over and over and over.

Reactions: 7

NotSherlockHuns

Is Hinch not a cleaner? Can we not discuss her on the cleaning thread? (I mean I know she doesn’t actually clean but neither do any of the other cleaners 🤷‍♀️)
Because the ex Hinchers come on with their rants calling her a stupid bitch or worse and some people like a break from the hate so its best to keep her separate

I mean they do go on like a pack of bitches, not my words, they’re literally calling each other bitches over the dog and burger. Obviously animals chance it. Going on as if the dog will eat her baby is so fucking funny.

This “I’m just worried about when Henry snaps” business is the most ridiculous circular feeling of the whole Hinch thread. Up there with she’s not pregnant, she’s a man and I’m sure there are others but I’m not wading back in to remind myself
i think you guys need to stage an intervention if I can’t stay out of the hinch thread. I feel like they project their thoughts and feelings about her onto her so they see what they wanna see... ie that everything she does or says is bad. even though the stuff they actually should be pissed off about is now actually a tiny little dot to them they’ve gone so far past it.