Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omgwelljell

Rule one of the Hinch thread; donโ€™t go on the Hinch thread. Have some lucozade and a picnic bar to recover ๐Ÿ˜‚
That should be on page one of these threads im a survivor of the hinch thread. Lasted 2 days and did a runner was all so...so.... first rule of fight club style shit. Then they actually started fighting and i cudnt hack it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I saw the post youโ€™re referring to and it absolutely blew my mind. I started to write a response but you have typed it much better and quite frankly much nicer than I was going to.

I love my dog more than anything but I never share food with him because itโ€™s not always good for them and because it teaches bad behaviour. People humanise dogs waaaay too much. If he does get human food I put it in his bowl at his usual dinner time, not as and when Iโ€™m eating or when he wants it.
We have pizza on fridays and our dog will do anything for a bit of pizza crust. She still stays in her bed though until called. Occasionally she'll sneak out to test the water, but one click of the finger and point to her bed sends her back. She knows damn well she has to be called. Even if the kids get up to take their plates out she knows to wait until called by any of us. Its not hard to teach, boundaries are the most important lesson for them

• Heart

NotSherlockHuns

I only popped off to watch bloody love island and in the meantime tattle has gone bat shit crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m confused.. what have you all been up to ?! ๐Ÿ˜‚ do I need to enter the dog burger thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ please donโ€™t make me ๐Ÿ˜‚
You're in it, enjoy ๐Ÿ˜‚

I really regret using the terminology serial liker now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And thank you for the welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
Welcome, did you bring burgers though? Thats the rules ๐Ÿ”

• Haha

NotSherlockHuns

When you donโ€™t agree with things in the Hinch thread you get moved to your own thread. The thread usually involves Sherlock or I in some capacity ๐Ÿ˜‚
I didn't even do anything wrong this time though, I just said it was over the top to call someone a stupid bitch over eating a burger in front of a dog ๐Ÿ˜‚ I said it nicely I promise! Half of tattle just agreed with me

• Haha

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
My tattle passion is dying. Iโ€™ve had to go out into the world and speak to people and try and have a life. I gave my other half a chance to speak to me, that lasted all of 3 minutes before he pissed me off again and I ended up back here with no new tea ๐Ÿ˜ข

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So that argument is over then.
And Henry had his Big Mac.
Excellent.
Yโ€™all crazy here ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha

headfullofdreams

Bit over the top to be calling her a bitch over that. Dogs shouldn't eat human food anyway. It's not kind in any way.

She had a gender scan at 16 weeks or around that
Where did I suggest that she should feed him the burger?

She's not teaching Henry any boundaries and that could be dangerous when a baby is introduced into the mix. She could be putting her baby in harm's way if she doesn't train that dog properly so until she does I'll call her what I damn well like. If you don't agree then please block me.

• Wow

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
i think you guys need to stage an intervention if I canโ€™t stay out of the hinch thread. I feel like they project their thoughts and feelings about her onto her so they see what they wanna see... ie that everything she does or says is bad. even though the stuff they actually should be pissed off about is now actually a tiny little dot to them theyโ€™ve gone so far past it.
This endless full time job of reporting and exposing her is absolutely hilarious. Sheโ€™s an advertising tool, no pun intended, those companies know. Thatโ€™s why theyโ€™re sending her stuff, to make adverts ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m frankly worried for when baby reaches his due date, swells up, bursts out her chest, wraps around the drs head and lays eggs in the whole crew of the ship - wait, sorry, thatโ€™s the plot of the movie Alien

And I would fully post that on there but you canโ€™t make jokes there, just humble brag and cuss other women off

• Haha

Sawyerbean

jesus christ raging because she didn't share her burger with henry hahahaha never heard anything so pathetic

when i have a tuna sarnie my cats get fuck all, why?, because they have meat and there is no way im sharing my best john west with them furry fuckers .....does that make me a bitch? a bad cat owner? no ......seriously get a grip!!!
I'm calling the rspca

• Haha
Reactions: 4
M

Member 4266

So. I just came on and one of my posts was moved to a literal stop arguing about burgers thread. I had no idea where I was, or why. It was like a fever dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 4