Feeding pets your food - burgers for dogs & naan bread for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't even do anything wrong this time though, I just said it was over the top to call someone a stupid witch over eating a burger in front of a dog ๐Ÿ˜‚ I said it nicely I promise! Half of tattle just agreed with me
Its easier to leave all the seen the lighters to it than try and bring some sense into it nowadays

Reactions: 3
Is Hinch not a cleaner? Can we not discuss her on the cleaning thread? (I mean I know she doesnโ€™t actually clean but neither do any of the other cleaners ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ)
Because the ex Hinchers come on with their rants calling her a stupid witch or worse and some people like a break from the hate so its best to keep her separate

Reactions: 7
My post saying the hinch thread is a humour free zone, has been moved to the off topic argument thread. Wtf is going on. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
it was the dog has no boundaries comment that got me henry isn't a 13 year old child we teach children boundaries we train animals .......henry is not going to eat the baby because he was deprived of a bleeping burger

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A whole thread dedicated to bread but a few posts about burgers get their own thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ howling

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has ooh the drama finally lost his/her tit with us and forsaken us and left us all to battle to the death in this thread, which is tattles version of a basement?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has ooh the drama finally lost his/her tit with us and forsaken us and left us all to battle to the death in this thread, which is tattles version of a basement?
What happens in Burger Thread Fight Club stays in Burger Thread Fight Club

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.