Feeding pets your food - burgers for dogs & naan bread for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am raging 😤. Why the duck is she sitting there filming eating her burger right in front of Henry and not giving him any. Selfish witch. Seriously grates on my tits. I’m a dog mum and if I can’t share (not that she couldn’t, Henry would love a bit of burger meat and he would enjoy it) then I sit at the table away from my dog. Which brings me to my next point .... you NEVER see her sitting at her kitchen table which then makes me question why she needs a high chair for the baby to join them at the table. If I didn’t have here to vent on I think I would explode. Also (sorry) it just confirms the type of person she is when she only replies to messages of people that are useful to her and ignores everyone else. Zero respect 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He doesn't leave you alone because you have a dirty great burger in your hand you stupid witch. Keep teasing your dog and you'll end up regretting it, I just hope he doesn't snap at the baby. Her stupidity defies belief, it really does. I hope to god that dog doesn't get territorial when the baby comes.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I am raging 😤. Why the duck is she sitting there filming eating her burger right in front of Henry and not giving him any. Selfish witch. Seriously grates on my tits. I’m a dog mum and if I can’t share (not that she couldn’t, Henry would love a bit of burger meat and he would enjoy it) then I sit at the table away from my dog. Which brings me to my next point .... you NEVER see her sitting at her kitchen table which then makes me question why she needs a high chair for the baby to join them at the table. If I didn’t have here to vent on I think I would explode. Also (sorry) it just confirms the type of person she is when she only replies to messages of people that are useful to her and ignores everyone else. Zero respect 🤬
She literally eats her breakfast at the table in the kitchen every morning. And makes a point of it too- since Tattle pointed this out a while ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bit over the top to be calling her a witch over that. Dogs shouldn't eat human food anyway. It's not kind in any way.

She had a gender scan at 16 weeks or around that
Where did I suggest that she should feed him the burger?

She's not teaching Henry any boundaries and that could be dangerous when a baby is introduced into the mix. She could be putting her baby in harm's way if she doesn't train that dog properly so until she does I'll call her what I damn well like. If you don't agree then please block me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

She's not teaching Henry any boundaries and that could be dangerous when a baby is introduced into the mix. She could be putting her baby in harm's way if she doesn't train that dog properly so until she does I'll call her what I damn well like. If you don't agree then please block me.
The comment above yours, not you. Calm down.

Reactions: 7

Wasn't referring to just your comment, calm yourself down.

So much unnecessary anger on here jeez. It's not your dog.
Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am calm thanks. Not sure how replying to defend myself means that I'm not calm. I called the Hunch a witch, a reply from another poster referred to it, so I replied thinking it was me. But yeah, that obviously means I'm raging [emoji849]

Seriously eating a chunk of burger in front of the dog and saying oh he never leaves me alone. Fuckwit. I hate gretel but not sure I'm a fan of her glowing either. 😤😤😤😤

I'm so glad I found this page I followed for a while back when she was actually cleaning but stopped after she became a home Shopping channel. Love this page

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have to disagree I'm afraid. Just because you have food does not mean you have to share it with your dog. Just because you sit on the sofa instead of the table does not mean your dog is entitled to that food, even if it is a juicy burger.
I say that because Monday to Thursday we eat as a family at the table. The dog bed is right next to the table and shes been trained to go to her bed. She actually goes to sleep despite her laying directly behind me where her bed is.
Friday, Saturday and some Sundays we have dinner on our laps. We have just literally finished eating beef burgers. The dog went straight to her bed as it was bought in. She hasn't moved despite us finishing because she trained.
Dogs should be invited to share food regardless of where you eat, it is not their automatic right and therefore should not be begging in anticipation they might get something.
That's not me being mean, that's coming from someone who loves their dog more than words can say.
My dog knows her boundaries. Henry doesn't and that's where issues may start to appear

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I poked the wasp nest that is the hinch thread 😢 there's a lot of angry people that feel passionate about dogs eating burgers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Dogs shouldn't eat onion at all in any way, shape or form. Most burgers contain either chopped onion or onion powder as a seasoning. It causes anaemia and is life threatening in even small amounts. If you love your dog, and you can't be arsed to read up on what foods could kill them, you should not share your food with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have to disagree I'm afraid. Just because you have food does not mean you have to share it with your dog. Just because you sit on the sofa instead of the table does not mean your dog is entitled to that food, even if it is a juicy burger.
I say that because Monday to Thursday we eat as a family at the table. The dog bed is right next to the table and shes been trained to go to her bed. She actually goes to sleep despite her laying directly behind me where her bed is.
Friday, Saturday and some Sundays we have dinner on our laps. We have just literally finished eating beef burgers. The dog went straight to her bed as it was bought in. She hasn't moved despite us finishing because she trained.
Dogs should be invited to share food regardless of where you eat, it is not their automatic right and therefore should not be begging in anticipation they might get something.
That's not me being mean, that's coming from someone who loves their dog more than words can say.
My dog knows her boundaries. Henry doesn't and that's where issues may start to appear
I saw the post you’re referring to and it absolutely blew my mind. I started to write a response but you have typed it much better and quite frankly much nicer than I was going to.

I love my dog more than anything but I never share food with him because it’s not always good for them and because it teaches bad behaviour. People humanise dogs waaaay too much. If he does get human food I put it in his bowl at his usual dinner time, not as and when I’m eating or when he wants it.

Reactions: 11
jesus christ raging because she didn't share her burger with henry hahahaha never heard anything so pathetic

when i have a tuna sarnie my cats get duck all, why?, because they have meat and there is no way im sharing my best john west with them furry fuckers .....does that make me a witch? a bad cat owner? no ......seriously get a grip!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.