Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an Elle luvvie, but it does make me a wee bit sad that her post count on her private page is going up, when it’s followed by some of the big insta influencers... I’m just jealous I want in on the baby updates 🙈

Reactions: 1
I’m an Elle luvvie, but it does make me a wee bit sad that her post count on her private page is going up, when it’s followed by some of the big insta influencers... I’m just jealous I want in on the baby updates
I’m an Elle luvvie, but it does make me a wee bit sad that her post count on her private page is going up, when it’s followed by some of the big insta influencers... I’m just jealous I want in on the baby updates 🙈
Maybe her next book will be called ‘Don’t Ask Me Her Name’ 😂😂. Haters don’t come for me, it’s not that deep 😂😂
L

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure the first six months of the babies life will be documented in a new book, just call me an old cynic

Reactions: 10
Mrsellewright, friends and family only it says. We will have to wait for the next book 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I highly doubt she will write a book about her daughter and that’s why she’s keeping things private, to make money from her 🙄 I can see her writing about pregnancy after loss perhaps, if anything. I think people are just pissed they don’t know everything going on, people talk about wanting kids to be private etc and yet when a Mum does just that suddenly it’s because she’s got £££ on the brain!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I highly doubt she will write a book about her daughter and that’s why she’s keeping things private, to make money from her 🙄 I can see her writing about pregnancy after loss perhaps, if anything. I think people are just pissed they don’t know everything going on, people talk about wanting kids to be private etc and yet when a Mum does just that suddenly it’s because she’s got £££ on the brain!
THIS IS SPOT ON!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Counting down the days ... NOT 😂😂
Another one?! Rave thread? Go and make your own thread about her to moan about Elle.

@admin What are the rules about people constantly commenting negatively on a rave thread when there is the option to make a thread where they can write negatively?

Reactions: 9
Another one?! Rave thread? Go and make your own thread about her to moan about Elle.

@admin What are the rules about people constantly commenting negatively on a rave thread when there is the option to make a thread where they can write negatively?
it looks as if the comments have been removed now. I honestly don’t know what their problem is around Elle...

Reactions: 5
it looks as if the comments have been removed now. I honestly don’t know what their problem is around Elle...
Yes I noticed hers has gone and ours responding to it. I get that people have different views on things but this is a rave thread, if they dislike her that much go and make a thread where they can write negatively about her. I agree with you though, can’t see why they would hate on her and that level of hate for Elle not really doing anything is just weird to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I found her when I was on another page and looking at her story I didn’t follow her as Id just had a baby myself and I couldn’t handle it. But I’ve followed her on here because I so hoped it would turn out ok for her and it has. I honestly can’t understand why anybody would have a problem with her taking time away and even if she never returns that’s ok. Everybody handles things differently and even if it’s something somebody has experienced nobody can judge how another person handles it. I totally get her wanting to protect her baby and not be consumed with social media. I do understand people have invested in her journey but she has to handle it in a way that she can cope with it. It breaks my heart to think what she and many others have been through and I would only want to wish her well.

Reactions: 14