Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find it, has she deleted it/changed the name?! Surely she isn’t reading here!
I think she’s changed it, i had a quick spy on one of her ‘insta friends’ following list and suspect it’s her page as the bio is the same as the previously named mrsellewright page, except she’s removed the ‘friends and fam only’ But left up ‘a quiet little place’ using the same 💙💫🌸🌊 emojis as the mrsellewright page, her profile pic is also of the beach/sea, there’s no way of knowing for sure it’s her but the new name is something to do with pugs too, soo could well be

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She obviously doesn’t want to be found. Whatever her reasons are. She’s entitled to have her privacy if she so wishes

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she’s changed it, i had a quick spy on one of her ‘insta friends’ following list and suspect it’s her page as the bio is the same as the previously named mrsellewright page, except she’s removed the ‘friends and fam only’ But left up ‘a quiet little place’ using the same 💙💫🌸🌊 emojis as the mrsellewright page, her profile pic is also of the beach/sea, there’s no way of knowing for sure it’s her but the new name is something to do with pugs too, soo could well be
The thing I don’t understand is if Elle has said she’s taking a break then take a break. Don’t get me wrong I like her a lot. But why set up another account.

Reactions: 4
The thing I don’t understand is if Elle has said she’s taking a break then take a break. Don’t get me wrong I like her a lot. But why set up another account.
I suppose for the Same reasons most of us have social media. To keep up with friends. Which I think is fair enough

Reactions: 16
I suppose for the Same reasons most of us have social media. To keep up with friends. Which I think is fair enough
Maybe.... but she’s posted 9 photos on her new account..... if I was taking a break which I have done. I’d find other ways to keep in touch. Each to their own 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
Maybe.... but she’s posted 9 photos on her new account..... if I was taking a break which I have done. I’d find other ways to keep in touch. Each to their own 👌🏻
Yeah definitely each to their own. But I guess her personal page is very different. Imagine how many messages she must have received in a day. She doesn’t owe anyone anything.

Reactions: 6
I think her FTEN account is so associated with baby loss and her feeling that she has the obligation to reply and really think out what she posts.
She's said before that she wants the account to remain a safe space for those who are going through baby loss.
I don't think having a break means she shouldn't be on IG at all. For once, since Teddy died, she gets to have a normal IG account and share without obligation, thousands of comments, sharing to thousands of strangers. She just gets to be a normal post partum mum. After all she's been through, I don't think we can begrudge her that very normal experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah definitely each to their own. But I guess her personal page is very different. Imagine how many messages she must have received in a day. She doesn’t owe anyone anything.
I agree. She doesn’t owe anyone anything, I wasn’t suggesting so. It’s just in my mind the break was not to miss any of the baby and yet to still post on SM still seems distracting. Hey ho....

Reactions: 1
I took her ‘having a break’ as having a break from her public page which is basically work for her. Having a personal page is completely different in my opinion.

Reactions: 18
I think her FTEN account is so associated with baby loss and her feeling that she has the obligation to reply and really think out what she posts.
She's said before that she wants the account to remain a safe space for those who are going through baby loss.
I don't think having a break means she shouldn't be on IG at all. For once, since Teddy died, she gets to have a normal IG account and share without obligation, thousands of comments, sharing to thousands of strangers. She just gets to be a normal post partum mum. After all she's been through, I don't think we can begrudge her that very normal experience.
Each to their own. I don’t begrudge her anything. I like her a lot and followed her for years.

I took her ‘having a break’ as having a break from her public page which is basically work for her. Having a personal page is completely different in my opinion.
Possibly. Everyone will see it differently. And again. I’m not against Elle I like her and her family

Reactions: 2
If she posted pics of her baby on FTEN page then she may get some dislike from those who have unfortunately lost babies in the past and they may feel its a dig/rubbing their faces in it. (You know what people are like, there will be some who feels this way).
By opening a new account for her friends and family she could post photos of the baby plus she wont receive as many messages so she can enjoy the new arrival without the need to reply to followers.

Elle never bought her Son home, so you can imagine how she must be feeling bringing her daughter home. She just wants to spend as much time with her and i completely understand that.

I have never been in her situation, so unless you have we will never understand what its like and we can only offer our best wishes to Elle and im sure she will report back on FTEN when she is ready too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s always had her personal account, she didn’t set it up separately. She often uses her stories on her FTEN account, more often than posting on the grid so likely she’s sharing updates on there. Good luck to her. I’ve been in the position of not bringing my baby home and I don’t imagine her anxiety has stopped even now she’s got her baby home. Hopefully having a bit of quiet is helping her.

Sorry what I meant to say is she didn’t set her account up recently*

Reactions: 7
I agree. She doesn’t owe anyone anything, I wasn’t suggesting so. It’s just in my mind the break was not to miss any of the baby and yet to still post on SM still seems distracting. Hey ho....
Posting photos for friends/family is much easier and less of a time suck than posting to an audience of hundreds of thousands. The comments, messages etc. I just can’t blame her for wanting somewhere to post freely without the admin time FTEN takes up

Reactions: 6
FTEN is work. Consider is maternity leave, and her private account is just how we use ours.
I have a large IG following that’s work, but for that reason I just don’t have a private account. IG means work to me.
Posting photos for friends/family is much easier and less of a time suck than posting to an audience of hundreds of thousands. The comments, messages etc. I just can’t blame her for wanting somewhere to post freely without the admin time FTEN takes up
Yeah that makes sense 👌🏻

She’s always had her personal account, she didn’t set it up separately. She often uses her stories on her FTEN account, more often than posting on the grid so likely she’s sharing updates on there. Good luck to her. I’ve been in the position of not bringing my baby home and I don’t imagine her anxiety has stopped even now she’s got her baby home. Hopefully having a bit of quiet is helping her.

Sorry what I meant to say is she didn’t set her account up recently*
Sorry to read you’ve been in the same position as Elle. I can’t comprehend how that feels....I do hope you are well as can be. And I do hope both her and baby are well. And yes, I imagine her anxiety will be high.

It’s hard when you don’t live in where you are from as you leave a lot of friends behind not to mention family. So I guess nice to post what you are up to privately

Reactions: 4