Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just such a class act,breath of fresh air amongst all these other morons. Really hope for safe arrival of her little one

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s not beggy at all is she. It’s so nice. Never been so excited about someone who I don’t know’s pending birth 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really can’t wait for their little rainbow to arrive. Think il be in floods of tears seeing their announcement post!!

Reactions: 16
She is lovely. Financially well off but hasn’t covered her page with material items. In a position to have loads of freebies but has chosen to raise money and awareness for charity instead.

Out of everyone I follow on social media, she is the one I respect the most.

Reactions: 39
I like Elle alot and have so much respect for her and how she has used her platform in such a positive way. She has always come across as genuine and never showy offy like most of the influencers. I wish her all the best .......also Boris is the cutest 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she balances her #ads with charity work. I think a lot of her fellow IG’ers could learn ALOT from her!
I don’t believe she initially set out to make money/get freebies like so many. I think initially it was awareness and somewhere to document her journey. I think the majority are out there to get as many freebies as they can, I just don’t get that vibe from her?
I also feel like she won’t ever show this babies face. I don’t know, I might be wrong but I think she will keep this rainbow baby under wraps as much as possible? I hope she does and I wish her a healthy and happy rest of her pregnancy

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think she balances her #ads with charity work. I think a lot of her fellow IG’ers could learn ALOT from her!
I don’t believe she initially set out to make money/get freebies like so many. I think initially it was awareness and somewhere to document her journey. I think the majority are out there to get as many freebies as they can, I just don’t get that vibe from her?
I also feel like she won’t ever show this babies face. I don’t know, I might be wrong but I think she will keep this rainbow baby under wraps as much as possible? I hope she does and I wish her a healthy and happy rest of her pregnancy
I don’t think she will show the baby either

Reactions: 5
I like Elle alot and have so much respect for her and how she has used her platform in such a positive way. She has always come across as genuine and never showy offy like most of the influencers. I wish her all the best .......also Boris is the cutest 💕
Totally agree with this.

Reactions: 4
I think she's an Instagram treat. A lot of accounts could learn from her.
Isn’t she. When I saw she was pregnant I honestly felt so happy for her. She has been through so much and I hope everything goes well for her and her dreams come true and that Teddy’s brother or sister come home safely 🌈🌈xxx

Reactions: 16
I love her page! She’s definitely struck the balance right with raising awareness and charity work and only does ads for things she clearly enjoys using. I can imagine she gets asked to promote all sorts of things but never feel like it’s being pushed on you.
I was so happy when she announced her pregnancy, I’ve got everything crossed for a safe arrival. I’ve been meaning to read her book but as an anxiety riddled new Mum I haven’t been able to face it but I definitely will soon. Also...her house is dreamy 😍

Reactions: 10
If you read her book it will make you fall in love with her even more. She’s an incredible strength and the amount of women she’s helped through her writing and awareness is huge. I absolutely love Elle and can’t wait to see the news that she has her longed for baby in her arms and an incredible happy ending 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i don't think she will share anything about the baby other than it's name and absolute full respect for her doing so, i can't begin to imagine what she has been through and that feeling she's going to get when little one is put into her arms ♥

Reactions: 9