Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, whilst she has done a lot of work around baby loss and created what she calls a safe space for those going through baby loss or fertility struggles, it’s still her real life. At some point she has to move on as she sees fit and if for her that means having another baby and stepping away from her Instagram account, so be it. She can’t stay publicly heavily invested in baby loss, not showing bump or baby pictures, just because it’s expected of her that she has to protect other women. It’s her life too.

Reactions: 20
I totally get her saying she’s leaving for a while post baby. It stops all the messages or ‘are you okay? Where did you go?’ And hopefully ensures people don’t reach out to her for support when she’s made it clear she’s on a break.

It’s not dramatic - she’s just setting her boundaries. How dare she!

Reactions: 22
The baby does have a name as someone asked Carol and she replied yes but gave no details

Reactions: 3
LOL why the duck has carol tagged seasalt clothing in her besotted granny post?! Pleeeease 😂 nobody wondered where your dress was from carol I promise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but why would she tag the brand (AND hashtag it) in welcoming her long awaited granddaughter unless she wanted the brand to see 😂😂

Yes poor poor Carol the privileged beggy Tory.
Jesus wish I hadn’t shared her name. Forgot how nasty a small amount of people are on here.

Reactions: 25
She might have just tagged it because people ask her where it’s from? She’s not an influencer and an older lady who probably doesn’t have much of an idea how Instagram works. Some proper spiteful people on here.

Reactions: 34
She might have just tagged it because people ask her where it’s from? She’s not an influencer and an older lady who probably doesn’t have much of an idea how Instagram works. Some proper spiteful people on here.
It is Tattle.

She could have just said it’s from Seasalt, there was no need to tag the company. She would have known first hand from Elle how IG works and how free stuff can be obtained, yes I’m a cynic.

I doubt that Carol reads Tattle or that anyone would direct her here so she should remain blissfully unaware.

Reactions: 3
It is Tattle.

She could have just said it’s from Seasalt, there was no need to tag the company. She would have known first hand from Elle how IG works and how free stuff can be obtained, yes I’m a cynic.

I doubt that Carol reads Tattle or that anyone would direct her here so she should remain blissfully unaware.
I’m aware it’s Tattle. Yes hopefully she doesn’t.

Also the spiteful people comment wasn’t just directed at comments made about her Mum, there are a quite a few negative comments made about Elle and it surprises me with this being a rave thread.

Reactions: 5
I’m aware it’s Tattle. Yes hopefully she doesn’t.

Also the spiteful people comment wasn’t just directed at comments made about her Mum, there are a quite a few negative comments made about Elle and it surprises me with this being a rave thread.
I agree with you about this being a rave thread and I don’t think the criticism of Elle was right , she‘s doing the right thing for her and I applaud her for that.

Opinions eh, we’ve all got one😊.

Reactions: 7
I agree with you about this being a rave thread and I don’t think the criticism of Elle was right , she‘s doing the right thing for her and I applaud her for that.

Opinions eh, we’ve all got one😊.
True! Glad we agreed on one thing though 😜

Reactions: 1