Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a break from the pressure of having to post, update people, keep them in the loop etc. Replying to comments doesn’t mean she isn’t taking a break at all. It just means that she doesn’t want to constantly post about baby/how life is, which given how fragile it all seems when your baby is first born is fine.

Reactions: 7
Lol cannot believe people are moaning about her not sharing details about her baby. The entitlement is wild.

Her last goodbye post was clearly in prep for actually having the baby. She ended up as an Insta name and author through the death of her child ffs. I dont think she is thinking about her 'brand'. Its her life. She has brought her baby home, safe and well. She wants to fully immerse herself in that bubble. She doesnt owe anyone anything and those who are in a huff about it, give your head a wobble.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think a lot of people probably confided in her and told her their own struggles every day in droves and she supported them along the way and now shes trying to set boundaries so people dont offload on to her. But by doing that so abruptly it kind of seems like shes saying here i got my happy ending now leave me alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Hasnt she always tried to set some boundaries? Shes said she cant offer the support and advice for every bereaved parent.

Reactions: 11
I think a lot of people probably confided in her and told her their own struggles every day in droves and she supported them along the way and now shes trying to set boundaries so people dont offload on to her. But by doing that so abruptly it kind of seems like shes saying here i got my happy ending now leave me alone.
Rather than imagining her expressing ‘leave me alone’ now she’s delivered her daughter I think she’s ensuring her own mental health stays balanced and focused on her new responsibilities.

I wish her well.

Reactions: 24
Probably a break from the pressure of having to post, update people, keep them in the loop etc. Replying to comments doesn’t mean she isn’t taking a break at all. It just means that she doesn’t want to constantly post about baby/how life is, which given how fragile it all seems when your baby is first born is fine.
Her bio says taking a break, so she should take one ✅✅

oh here you are... if you don’t like her why do you follow her???
Not everyone on Tattle Life follows people they comment on btw 👀

Oh would you ever just do one.

"Perfect way to keep her followers wanting more".

Idiot.
[/QUOT

You’re rude 😟

No need to call people names

I agree. I reached out to her once and didn’t find her at all sympathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

No need to call people names

I agree. I reached out to her once and didn’t find her at all sympathetic.
She can take whatever break she fancies, no terms and conditions. The first few weeks with a newborn, especially after loss, are utterly terrifying. If she wants to take herself away from feeling obliged to post photos and information about her new baby, but still reply to some comments on a previous post or on what other people have shared, that’s fine. She didn’t sign a contract.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant understand why people come on here and disagree with what people say. We are told not to moderate each other, its not a fan site people. No one is saying she shouldnt do what is right for her and that she hasnt had an awful time she has had a horrendous time , equally no one should be surprised if they come on here and read negative comments. Thats what tattle is !

Reactions: 4
She can take whatever break she fancies, no terms and conditions. The first few weeks with a newborn, especially after loss, are utterly terrifying. If she wants to take herself away from feeling obliged to post photos and information about her new baby, but still reply to some comments on a previous post or on what other people have shared, that’s fine. She didn’t sign a contract.
Thanks for your opinion 😁😁. She can do what she likes but if you’re gonna have a dramatic exit and put on your bio Taking A Break, I think you should take one even if it’s just for a week. Thanks for telling me how life is with a newborn but you didn’t need to bother, I’ve had my own experience thanks 🙄🙄 😂😂

Thanks for your opinion 😁😁. She can do what she likes but if you’re gonna have a dramatic exit and put on your bio Taking A Break, I think you should take one even if it’s just for a week. Thanks for telling me how life is with a newborn but you didn’t need to bother, I’ve had my own experience thanks 🙄🙄 😂😂
Oh Jesus Christ if you’re that bothered ask admin to unlock the other thread. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Thought you were telling me not to call ppl names?? Double standards much. 🙄🙄
You called somebody an idiot for having an opinion that you didn’t agree with. I called someone bossy boots because they were trying to tell me what to do. Bit of a difference.

I really don’t understand people’s entitlement sometimes.

I’m sure a lot of people in similar positions have found her and have confided in her and found comfort in her posts (my friend being one of those, and she got the most lovely reply from Elle) however people don’t seem to understand how draining or detrimental it must have been for elle to constantly take on other people’s pain.

she has put her mental health first and no one should begrudge her for that. Having a new born is hard enough, she must be going through so many emotions, thinking of all the stuff she didn’t do with Teddy and then having people thinking you owe them something because they were a part of your journey for 5 minutes.

Reactions: 25
The entitlement is unreal here.
Would love to know the name, Hope is my guess as it has meaning but who knows, she’ll share if she wants!

You’ve got to realise, baby being here is bittersweet, she’s got what she has wanted for so long, but it’s also a huge reminder of what she and Nico have lost. They do grow up so fast and she’s got so much to process.

This is a rave (not rage) thread. She owes us nothing at all, she’s simply human who probably at the moment looks knackered, has one boob significantly bigger than the other, has family who are all desperate to get in the baby action, and don’t forget a traumatic birth. Emergency c sections usually are done under a general, that can have a huge impact on a new mothers mental health.

Elle, if you’re reading, rest up love, enjoy your daughter and we’ll see you when we see you 💛🌈🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone commented on her post about whether the baby was called Hope and she has confirmed that she isn’t.

Reactions: 2
The entitlement is unreal here.
Would love to know the name, Hope is my guess as it has meaning but who knows, she’ll share if she wants!

You’ve got to realise, baby being here is bittersweet, she’s got what she has wanted for so long, but it’s also a huge reminder of what she and Nico have lost. They do grow up so fast and she’s got so much to process.

This is a rave (not rage) thread. She owes us nothing at all, she’s simply human who probably at the moment looks knackered, has one boob significantly bigger than the other, has family who are all desperate to get in the baby action, and don’t forget a traumatic birth. Emergency c sections usually are done under a general, that can have a huge impact on a new mothers mental health.

Elle, if you’re reading, rest up love, enjoy your daughter and we’ll see you when we see you 💛🌈🌟
Completely unrelated but as someone who works in maternity they are rarely done under GA 😉

She’s replied to someone in her comments saying the name isn’t Hope. Can imagine it will be way more traditional!

I do understand her reasoning for the insta break, we all do. We’re just finding the big announcement of it a bit dramatic 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She would have to address her absence. People would complain if she just went silent too, that she was causing concern. She cant win either way.

Reactions: 8