Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I’m not sure how to articulate this, but I am pretty sure her followers are the furthest thing from her mind. She didn’t set out to have a large following and it only came about because her son died; I’m certain she would rather not be in the public eye but to have all her children safe, healthy and alive. I don’t begrudge her stepping away at this moment and she owes us nothing of her daughter.

Reactions: 25
Sorry but why would she tag the brand (AND hashtag it) in welcoming her long awaited granddaughter unless she wanted the brand to see 😂😂

Yes poor poor Carol the privileged beggy Tory.
Jesus wish I hadn’t shared her name. Forgot how nasty a small amount of people are on here.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I think someone (not just her, anyone else) who has been in her position is entitled to do whatever she wants or feels is best for the family.

She doesn’t owe anyone anything imo And I think thats the problem with being so public, people think they own a part of you.

• Heart

Enpen45

I would very much like anyone who has critiqued what Elle has chosen to share or not share to read her latest blog post. It made me feel sick with nerves just reading it so I cannot even begin to imagine how she feels.

Wishing Elle all the luck in the world.
Elles blog post is heartbreaking 😥 it just shows that people shouldn’t assume they know everything about someone’s life from a picture on their grid.
I hope and pray she gets her happy ending, as happy as she possibly can be after all her losses.

• Heart

Oliviabob

I feel like people can’t win. Some are absolutely torn to shreds for sharing too much of their kids and then Elle is being criticised for possibly not sharing hers.

Also - from what she has said before she gets hundreds of DMs from people asking for advice or telling her their stories. When I was pregnant again following the loss of my son, I couldn’t bear to hear anything about how else things could go wrong.

I could have happily filmed a Hello Fresh advert - that’s quite different to reading and responding to triggering messages during a pregnancy following neonatal death, late miscarriage, infertility and early miscarriage.

• Heart
Sorry for your losses 😘

How has the blacklist come about? Is it from calling influencers out on their pages? Just curious x
Thank you. ❤❤

I've never posted anything negative about anyone (well, aside from shitty politicians who don't want to feed hungry children) on my instagram, I've never questioned anyone on rule following, ad declaring, or anything of that nature (tbh, I don't really give a crap about all that). I am a pretty positive person as far as interactions go, I try to lift people up, not tear them down. Last year there was an instagram account that posted some old tweets RVK had done that were incredibly horrific (racism, classism, fat shaming). A friend of mine (who loves Tattle) alerted me to said instagram (I had prior been a big RVK fan and sent a number of friends over to follow her), which I followed. I was then mass blocked by a number of accounts. Feathering was on her instagram "break" at the time, I think. I wasn't a Tattle person prior to the whole mass blocking, I had only come on during the Mother of Daughters debacle to watch that sh*t storm unfold, but didn't have an account, was just creeping. I created my account after the mass blocking and my eyes were well and truly opened to how nasty all of these women are. They all preach kindness but they've done some pretty rotten things to people and they are big, big fans of lying, ALL of them. I realize Instagram is a snip it of a person's life, I get that, that is what my instagram is, but you are either a good person or you are not. You can "preach" kindness all you like, you can hang all the "Be Kind" signs you want all over your house, you can even pretend to be an "advocate of kindness" but if you aren't kind IRL, well you're just an asshole dressed up as something else. I get this is all bread and butter to these people and they put on a pretty good show if you don't know any better. Other people have been blocked for no reason at all, so I can't say what I experienced is the only reason for blocking, they seem to go on blocking binges every now and then, so who knows why you were blocked. It's been rather eye opening reading on here. Some things are pretty over the top, some people really fixate on different aspects of people's lives, and do a lot of guessing when it comes to who someone is or how they behave, but there are definitely snippets of truth, there are people who know different people IRL and can testify to the truth or fiction of different rumors, or have had really nasty experiences with some of these women. It very quickly will burst your bubble when it comes to what you think of a lot of the bigger accounts that so many of us follow/followed. I had thought, however foolishly, that Elle was one of the good ones, but hey ho, life is full of disappointment. 😉

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I think a lot of people probably confided in her and told her their own struggles every day in droves and she supported them along the way and now shes trying to set boundaries so people dont offload on to her. But by doing that so abruptly it kind of seems like shes saying here i got my happy ending now leave me alone.
Rather than imagining her expressing ‘leave me alone’ now she’s delivered her daughter I think she’s ensuring her own mental health stays balanced and focused on her new responsibilities.

I wish her well.

Then she cant really expect it to still be there when she needs people to buy her book. But no doubt it will be as the sheep will always still be there to follow.
Her audience is largely made up of people who have experienced baby loss like she has, I would hardly call them sheep. If they buy her book which I’m sure many will it’ll be because the subject matter of pregnancy and birth after loss is something near and dear to them or someone they love. What’s your issue with her, the fact she chose to take some time for her and the baby rather than be on Instagram? The critics would have been out in force on that one too

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Lovely to see her back. Not posted on here before but I admired her so much when she did the shout out to brands saying she didn’t need anything for the baby. So many influencers are so grabby so it was so refreshing to see!

Mummylife_247

I like Elle alot and have so much respect for her and how she has used her platform in such a positive way. She has always come across as genuine and never showy offy like most of the influencers. I wish her all the best .......also Boris is the cutest 💕

• Heart

Lreb88

VIP Member
I’d hardly say she’s risen to fame either, she has less than 170k followers and most people won’t have heard of her at all. It’s not as if she has been rinsing it and is about to go on I’m A Celeb.
I also don’t remember her doing that many ads, not compared to most people and as pp said I wouldn’t begrudge her those anyway.
And most significantly, she has taken a break to enjoy her new baby and those precious first months when she easily could have cashed in on sponsorships and ads, I bet loads of brands would have been in contact. So I don’t think fame is important to her at all tbh.

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I’d hardly say she’s risen to fame either, she has less than 170k followers and most people won’t have heard of her at all. It’s not as if she has been rinsing it and is about to go on I’m A Celeb.
I also don’t remember her doing that many ads, not compared to most people and as pp said I wouldn’t begrudge her those anyway.
And most significantly, she has taken a break to enjoy her new baby and those precious first months when she easily could have cashed in on sponsorships and ads, I bet loads of brands would have been in contact. So I don’t think fame is important to her at all tbh.
I remember her saying that she’d had so many offers of baby items but she was turning them down because they were excited to choose things for themselves/use what they already had/were in a position to buy their own. I know Mamas and Papas made a large donation to her charity rather than gift something to her.

• Heart

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I think there are a lot of people being quite harsh here. I literally cannot imagine how anxious she must be right now about the safe arrival of her baby. I don't think it is going to be high priority to share all the details with us and she absolutely has the right to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Spider12

VIP Member
I thought this was a rave thread. If this was in the gossip section people raving about her or defending her would be getting loads of shitty comments saying go the rave thread if you don’t like it 🤷‍♀️

Looks like she can’t do right for doing wrong. She doesn’t share bump pics for a few days and she‘s turning her back on her followers and when she does she called out for having big tits and ill fitting dungarees! 🤣 she’s ready to give birth ffs!

And some wonder why she doesn’t want people to see her baby 🙄
Totally agree with this! Coming onto a rave thread of a woman that has been through what she has to slag her off for putting a bump picture up. She should put as many as she wants up! I lost a baby at 18 weeks and I didn’t want any of my pregnant friends to behave any differently around me after my loss. Having a baby is a special and precious time and although it is nice that people are considerate to your feelings it also shouldn’t be a reason to not enjoy yours, be it lots of bump photos, baby shower etc. You can choose not to look at those pics and not attend the baby shower etc. People coming on here to slag her off need to f**k right off and stop 😡

• Heart

Spider12

VIP Member
Yes and was it something that they wouldn’t have been able to test for whilst she was pregnant? Like there was no way of knowing he had it until he was born? I may be totally wrong there! Poor Elle and Nico. I lost a baby at 18 weeks, that then giving birth it was the most traumatic thing that has ever happened to me. I’ve never been the same person since so I just cannot even imagine the hell they go through every day. To lose your baby at that stage, they must live in a nightmare every day. I’m crossing absolutely everything for them that this little one gets here safe and sound and brings them complete joy 💖 They deserve it all and more

• Heart

NC2020

VIP Member
Well said - I can’t understand how anyone would think otherwise !
I can’t understand how anyone would be naive enough to think she doesn’t make money from Instagram... therefore, it is a job. This is not a criticism of her by any means, she does a hell of a lot of good and has been through more than most of us can imagine. She owes nobody anything and has a right to her privacy if that’s what she wants. But still, either via sponsorship/ #gifts/ paid partnerships/ publicity for her book, Instagram is a job. Again, not a criticism of her, if anything it’s in her defence. People moaning about her not sharing details of her daughter or being offended that she didn’t reply to them would do well to remember that she and other the vast majority of influencers like her are not your friends, this is their job. I make an effort with customers where I work Monday- Friday 9-5 but if I get an email on a Saturday night, they can get fucked till Monday morning and if I had a baby and was on maternity leave, they can get fucked for the next 6-9 months 😂

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
So what? People (rightly) complain when influencers get everything for free or keep taking freebies when they’ve already got huge amounts of whatever it is. In this case, they’ve bought all of these jumpers. They’ve got plenty of money, it’s up to them how they spend it. They do huge amounts for charity, so it’s not like they‘re selfishly spending their cash and ignoring those less fortunate. Are we really going to nitpick at a woman who buys her desperately wanted rainbow baby a few expensive keepsake jumpers? There’ll be plenty of clothes and items to pass on, I don’t blame her for wanting a few special items that mark a really wonderful moment in their lives. Plus, they are from a small company and appear to be made ethically, so 🤷🏼‍♀️.
👏 exactly this.
It’s not #kindlygifted, it will go in the memory box. It’s promoting a small business. Again, she excels herself.

• Heart

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Should she hide this pregnancy?! Jesus.
The long awaited pregnancy I might add as well... god that previous poster is vile!

And just like that....! Yet ANOTHER bump pic for all those who have lost and find bump pics painful to see, on all its ill-fitting-tits-hanging-over-the-top-dungaree glory. 🤨
Well arent you a delight.... this is a long awaited pregnancy for her... why shouldn't she show off her bump on HER social media. If you dont like it unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 22