Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elles face in the car has just made me burst into tears
I’ve never seen a lady look so genuinely happy and absolutely beaming

I’m so pleased for her absolutely over the moon

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You could just see the joy radiating from her. I am so so pleased for her.
(Also another influencer I quite like had her baby yesterday following a miscarriage so good news all around!)

Reactions: 6
What Elle has done seems to be the best way to go about things in my opinion.
It’s such a joyous time, I can imagine the last thing I’d want is being sent a load of stuff I don’t really need, then having to worry about tagging the right people and #ad every time I wanted to post a lovely picture of my much longed for baby.

Reactions: 17
What Elle has done seems to be the best way to go about things in my opinion.
It’s such a joyous time, I can imagine the last thing I’d want is being sent a load of stuff I don’t really need, then having to worry about tagging the right people and #ad every time I wanted to post a lovely picture of my much longed for baby.
I always wonder how the influencers cope with the boxes and packaging.

Also she’s said this about 80 times now, why can PRs not read the room

Reactions: 5
She’s just made a very classy announcement bowing out of IG for the foreseeable future and I can’t say I blame her.

Reactions: 14
The picture of them on the beach in her stories! 😭
I think it’s a great decision for her and their little family to enjoy what they have and not worry about social media for while.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think the baby’s name is Hope? If it is, it’s the most perfect name

Reactions: 14
All her stories make me cry 😫

I wish nothing but joy, health and Happiness for them all

Reactions: 8
I think she’ll tell us eventually. The first few weeks and months are so precious so I understand that she’s wants to keep it all private for now. I will look forward to seeing her back next year!

p.s her babies tootsies are so tiny 😭😭😭

Reactions: 11
They’re saved in her highlight ‘PAL’ :)
Thanks Lazza - may have cried a bit seeing her drive home!!

Hope she has the most wonderful break to enjoy her gorgeous girl 💖 I’ve got a 5 month old and as scary as the Covid / lockdown world has been, it’s been so lovely in our little bubble getting to enjoy her 💖

Reactions: 4
I am so glad that she told us baby had arrived safely. That’s all I think most ever wanted. I may have had my criticisms of her but my heart is just bursting with joy for her.

There is no better feeling than counting those little fingers and toes over and over again realising that they’re finally here and they made it out safely. I know that she will enjoy every second with her little one and I don’t blame her for taking a break. It must be overwhelming with so many messages, comments etc.

It’s been a whole wave of emotions to see her whole story play out, but I’m just so glad that she has put a pause on things for the best reason 🌈❤

Reactions: 12
What a class act. She puts to shame all the grabby influencers whose children are monetised almost from the second they’re conceived.
I will miss her popping up on the feed and stories and hope she does decide to return.

• Heart
Reactions: 26