Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such wonderful news, welled up reading her post! A little sister for Teddy 💖 wishing them all the best 😍 hope we hear the name eventually... I’m thinking something like Betty or Betsy 😍

Reactions: 11
So pleased to hear the baby has arrived safely. Those last weeks and days of a pregnancy after loss are horrendously stressful, so glad she had had a happy outcome.

Reactions: 5
I cant imagine what must have been going through her head in the ambulance and going down to theatre for an emergency Caesarean. Im new to her blog and story.
Im so so pleased for her and I hope she can relax a little and start to enjoy her new arrival.

Reactions: 11
I cant imagine what must have been going through her head in the ambulance and going down to theatre for an emergency Caesarean. Im new to her blog and story.
Im so so pleased for her and I hope she can relax a little and start to enjoy her new arrival.
Terrifying at the best of times, but with what she’s been through already

Reactions: 3
I think the name might be something classic like Sophia or Charlotte. Would be nice to find out but understand if she wants to keep it private.

Reactions: 8
Her stories this morning have got me crying like a crazy person. I don’t think I’ve been happier for someone! Especially someone I don’t even know!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww the car ride home must have been amazing for them. She looks so happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10