Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughters hair is so gorgeous! I hope they’re all doing okay, a new baby is so intense and crazy and HARD, add in the grief she’s bound to be feeling and the challenge of pregnancy after loss... phew. Her last story ❤

Reactions: 10
Every post she has done has made me well up. I'm so chuffed for them - she is a real class act as well declining gifts. What a breath of fresh air. Wishing them all the best🥰

Reactions: 8
Welling up at that car story 😭 I do hope she won't be gone for too long on IG. Never been happier for a stranger to have a baby 😭💕

Reactions: 8
I cannot begin to imagine how they both must have felt before she was safely delivered.

Her stories are lovely, they must be riding on such a high, I wish them all the love and hope in the world.

Reactions: 6
I hadn’t heard of her, just checked out her page and cringed. Her whole life is one big filter
Yep that orange filter is used on her pics is awful. She also put loads of stories looking for recommendations for baby products (now bear in mind she is part of channel mum so tonnes of baby videos around there / mum friends).... then tagged all the recommended brands on her stories...

Reactions: 3
Yep that orange filter is used on her pics is awful. She also put loads of stories looking for recommendations for baby products (now bear in mind she is part of channel mum so tonnes of baby videos around there / mum friends).... then tagged all the recommended brands on her stories...
Yeah the filter looks awful. And is everything that’s wrong with trying to be insta perfect.
Yeah again you’d think google doesn’t exist..

Reactions: 1
What an absolute breath of fresh air to have an influencer say we have everything we need and would rather brands donate the items to charities rather than give to her. I am so unbelievably happy for this family.

Reactions: 13
Elle and Cara couldn’t be further apart when it comes to greed and what they’ll do for the gram. I’m surprised they are friends to be honest!

What an absolute breath of fresh air to have an influencer say we have everything we need and would rather brands donate the items to charities rather than give to her. I am so unbelievably happy for this family.

I came on to say this , it really made me tearful..so many greedy dicks out there and she has what she needs . So tremendously happy for this stranger.💓