Feathering the empty nest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if she was carrying twins. She is tall and did appear quite big reasonably early on. I’m also hoping for the best news from them 🤞🏻I’m missing seeing Boris!

Reactions: 6
*** It's a girl***, Ellie has posted she had her baby last week. I'm so happy for her. Many congrats 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aww that’s lovely news 😀 I’m genuinely grinning from ear to ear 💖 So happy for her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually cried when I saw her post. Beyond happy for them both to have their little girl arrive safely and to be able to take her home.

Brilliant news

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So happy for them that their little girl arrived safely and they’ve taken her home.
I imagine they’re feeling so many conflicting emotions, I hope they can enjoy it as much as possible. 💕

Reactions: 12
I just had a little cry after seeing her post
I’ve never been more happy for someone I don’t know
I wish them all the very best x

Reactions: 13
Crying! How wonderful, what brilliant news! A little baby girl 😭💕

Another traumatic experience for her, I bet she was beside herself in the ambulance. God bless her.

• Heart
I’m so so happy for them. Brought back so many memories. She’ll need to be really kind to herself over the next few weeks as her emotions will be all over the place. I remember it well with my rainbow baby. Such happy news though.

• Heart
I’ve just seen her news as I’m about to go in to my midwife appointment for my hopefully rainbow. Really hope I can stop crying 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This is literally the best news for them all. What a fantastic announcement. Just perfect

Reactions: 6