fayejay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so i discovered fayejay on youtube and at first i was like wow a breathe of a fresh air but after recent days i have been watching her and i dont know part of me thinks this whole postive vibe thing she does is an act i was just wondering what others thought of her ?

Reactions: 3
so i discovered fayejay on youtube and at first i was like wow a breathe of a fresh air but after recent days i have been watching her and i dont know part of me thinks this whole postive vibe thing she does is an act i was just wondering what others thought of her ?
She seems OK but a bit brash... There's an awful lot of edits in her videos and that bloody camera when it's focusing sounds like someone dragging a filing cabinet across a laminate floor 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah i dont know just somthing about her seems fake cant put my finger on what bothers me about her

Reactions: 2
I really like Faye! I think she's on a journey from somewhere a bit dark which is why shes very positive and uplifting to her followers, maybe it helps her too. Think she's completely genuine, what you see is what you get.

Reactions: 12
I like Faye too! I can see that she wouldn’t appeal to everyone, but she does seem genuine, I agree.

I find some of her blogs hilarious, personally I’m not keen on the make up transformations but the ones where she buys a load of crap from FB market place are so funny.

Reactions: 8
I love her!! The camera does my tits in when it focuses tho I must admit!! I love her makeup vids cos jeez wot a transformation 😯

Reactions: 7
yeah i dont dis like her i just dont over vibe with this whole positive attitude thing i guess because shes like it constantly it just comes across as an act ? idk maybe just me though

I was hoping their would be a thread on her,
Discovered her YouTube a few months ago. On the whole I do like her, more for the supermarket hauls as I’m just nosey about what people buy. Hate the Facebook hauls though, think it’s just something she is doing for content.
I can’t get my head around the whole positive vibes thing though, think it’s a little bit too much and gives me Imogenation vibes. I think she probably is lovely but has watched too many youtubers and thinks she needs to adopt the fake positivity thing that many others do. I’d love for her to do a Q&A

Reactions: 4
I was hoping their would be a thread on her,
Discovered her YouTube a few months ago. On the whole I do like her, more for the supermarket hauls as I’m just nosey about what people buy. Hate the Facebook hauls though, think it’s just something she is doing for content.
I can’t get my head around the whole positive vibes thing though, think it’s a little bit too much and gives me Imogenation vibes. I think she probably is lovely but has watched too many youtubers and thinks she needs to adopt the fake positivity thing that many others do. I’d love for her to do a Q&A
Yes this 👏👏

its just somtimes too much

I do like how she rips the piss out of herself and the fact she shows her true face without slap but yeah all the positive vibes n ig posts makes me cringe slightly. When I saw her clean cat sick from the sofa...

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s been bullied in the past, in one of her early vlogs she said she has no friends, and sees he subscribers as friends.

I thinks she’s quite open and wants to give the impression that she doesn’t care what others think of her, which is great if it’s true. She never pretends to be loaded Which is refreshing and budgets because she has to, not because she’s saving all her disposable income. As a carer working night shifts her job must be exhausting.

Two things that I really can’t stand with regards to vloggers, the first is when they interrupt the vlog to study their hair/fringe/skin rash/make up/spots/ under eye bags in the camera and the second is when they stop mid way through to spend 10 minutes talking to their pets, cooing over them, stroking and talking in a silly baby voice - Faye does this ALOT, in almost every vlog she stops to talk to her ancient dog or to stroke her cat and tell them how beautiful they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was hoping there would be a Faye thread! Found her a couple of months ago and she's just blew up. I CANNOT STAND THE FAKE POSITIVE VIBES AND I'M SO SUPPORTIVE VIBES. she did an insta post about doing a video supporting small brands but only did a short part of a video for two businesses who have her free tit, she didn't mention anyone else and I have also seen comments from other small youtubers asking for support and she's just ignored them so she can't be very supportive can she...its all for the camera, in my opinion she's just another chav from an estate trying to become a big influencer... The sponsored hand soap vid... What has it got to do with her channel and the free American candy, she will honestly show any old tat for the money...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I was hoping there would be a Faye thread! Found her a couple of months ago and she's just blew up. I CANNOT STAND THE FAKE POSITIVE VIBES AND I'M SO SUPPORTIVE VIBES. she did an insta post about doing a video supporting small brands but only did a short part of a video for two businesses who have her free tit, she didn't mention anyone else and I have also seen comments from other small youtubers asking for support and she's just ignored them so she can't be very supportive can she...its all for the camera, in my opinion she's just another chav from an estate trying to become a big influencer... The sponsored hand soap vid... What has it got to do with her channel and the free American candy, she will honestly show any old tat for the money...
idk she seems nice enough but i agree the postive vibes r fake it comes across like that too

Reactions: 1
idk she seems nice enough but i agree the postive vibes r fake it comes across like that too

Give it a few more months it'll all go to her head and her true colours will come through... If she was so supportive and such a good person for the people she wouldn't ignore people asking for her support... Just my opinion. Plus, she would have bought from the small businesses out of her own pocket not just show the tit that got given to her for free...

Reactions: 3
Give it a few more months it'll all go to her head and her true colours will come through... If she was so supportive and such a good person for the people she wouldn't ignore people asking for her support... Just my opinion. Plus, she would have bought from the small businesses out of her own pocket not just show the tit that got given to her for free...
yeah thats true it does show in that way ssuch a shame youtube has just became about the free stuff now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.