fayejay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno but she was on about dropping the hours etc yet always bangin on about nightshifts, it becomes borin
Yeah I remember her mentioning dropping her hours to concentrate on YouTube! Ridiculous... I honestly can't watch her without getting annoyed now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I remember her mentioning dropping her hours to concentrate on YouTube! Ridiculous... I honestly can't watch her without getting annoyed now 😂
Don't forget.... If she's on a lower income on YouTube and in a council house... She'll get housing benefit etc until the money picks up.. Can see right through it!!!

idk she seems nice enough but i agree the postive vibes r fake it comes across like that too
Its very false...... Intuition is a great thing 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually yeah she says council housing...
So she will pay next to nothing a week, buys her shopping from heron so saves there and still makes posts to get free stuff from independent businesses cause she's "such a good person and loves supporting people" 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s got a fella living with her though so surely his wage will be taken into account?

She’s got a fella living with her though so surely his wage will be taken into account?
Yeah, but it depends what he earns... If its a low household income then they'll be eligible for housing benefit etc.. The more time she spends at home, she can throw out more content and 'I don't give a tit.. I'll just block ya' content

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the absalutely pointless ebay mystery box video?! Why does she squeese herself into clothes?! It's bad enough her saying she's a size 16 and stuffing herself into them! No hate to the plus size community but be real about your size, the whole video was such a waste of time!

• Haha
she is defo not a size 16!! I've watched a few past try ons n was embarrassed for her. Jus about to settle n watch her clean

Let's not forget this is the woman who buys a vibrator from Poundland and claims "big Steve" put it in as a joke yet she proceeded to buy it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Let's not forget this is the woman who buys a vibrator from Poundland and claims "big Steve" put it in as a joke yet she proceeded to buy it!
Omg I remember 😂 I still wonder why the hell he's called "big Steve" he's not big or stocky... So... Why? 😂

• Haha
I was thinking the same! How can someone live like that? The "well lived in" excuse 😂 bullshit you're just a woman!
I don’t know how any adult can live like that and show it to the world! She had an old coke can in a drawer and when she said she was going to sort out her make up, I would have just tipped the lot into a bin liner and started again!

Literally must never pick anything up or put it away, my 13 year old would live like that if I let her! I can’t believe two adult sleep in that room, it’s not ok to be that filthy. With all those animals too the place must hum!

I don’t know how any adult can live like that and show it to the world! She had an old coke can in a drawer and when she said she was going to sort out her make up, I would have just tipped the lot into a bin liner and started again!

Literally must never pick anything up or put it away, my 13 year old would live like that if I let her! I can’t believe two adult sleep in that room, it’s not ok to be that filthy. With all those animals too the place must hum!
Yeah, I was like, WTF?? When I saw that

Shes asked if folk want to see her tidy the cupboard... so basically if we say no she would jus find an excuse not to... 🤢
Let's face it.... That vlog would be longer than Lord Of The Rings so, sit back with a sharing platter and a few drinks, popcorn etc while you get whisked off into Middle Earth... I would've said Narnia but you've got fooks chance of finding the back of that wardrobe!!

• Haha
See shes still not cleared the wardrobe/cupboard/tip

Oooh someones getting greedy! 4 adbreaks in a 16min video... knew she would change soon enuff!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.