fayejay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See shes still not cleared the wardrobe/cupboard/tip

Oooh someones getting greedy! 4 adbreaks in a 16min video... knew she would change soon enuff!!
Ive noticed all the ad breaks, I no longer watch her videos because of it and the way she's treated smaller channels, she's just a greedy selfish cow

Reactions: 3
Yes I was very disappointed that shes showing gifts for £1.99 yet does 4 ads
The thing is, it's a direct copy of the video a channel asked for her support did! Literally exactly the same! So she's just copying other people's content... She's a disgrace

Reactions: 1
does anyone else get anoyyed at the start when she does her little speech about christmas not having to be expensive and how she dont spend lots of money thats ok and fine i understand but think ive heard the same speech no joke about 5-6 times in different videos

lucky i have AD blocker highly recommend dont pay her bills then

Reactions: 4
does anyone else get anoyyed at the start when she does her little speech about christmas not having to be expensive and how she dont spend lots of money thats ok and fine i understand but think ive heard the same speech no joke about 5-6 times in different videos

lucky i have AD blocker highly recommend dont pay her bills then
They all do it, they think it makes them humble and relatable! How do you install this ad blocker?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They all do it, they think it makes them humble and relatable! How do you install this ad blocker?
it just comes across as a dick why not just say one disclaimer that covers every section it makes me think i bet off camara your spending loads

if you have google chrome just go to chrome and type in ad blocker install and then should be able to install it easily

I always wonder why people buy crap
From home bargains, surely they’d be better off buying less stuff that’s actually wanted or the thing the person has asked for?

It’s easy to spend £100 on filler type presents from B&M, Poundland and Home Bargains just to make it look like there’s a ton of gifts. I always told my kids to write down 5 things they really want and buy those.

All those ‘only £5.99’s and £3.99’s’ soon add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'd prefer to buy one decent gift for £20 rather than crappy bath bombs n cheap sweets!! "Its doesnt have to cost much" yet shes spent a small fortune every week buyin shite

Reactions: 3
I'd prefer to buy one decent gift for £20 rather than crappy bath bombs n cheap sweets!! "Its doesnt have to cost much" yet shes spent a small fortune every week buyin shite
yeah exactly everything u guys said is true it can rack up even spending 2 or 3 quid and how many times does she go to home bargins poundland ?

SHE'S COPIED THE SMALL CHANNEL AGAIN! Jeeze Louise lassy, she needs to either shout out tgmgat channel or get her own ideas

Pointless crap, she's shoeing her crotch goblins, probably going for family Vlogger content as her current is shite
Was utterly shite! A waste of my 12 mins. And are they that poor they need to chase a tennis ball out the water??

Omg her Aldi food shop to "show people how to have a three course Christmas Dinner" she could show us the prawns but she ate them 👍 very professional

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.