Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thursday lunchtime

Long time lurker here, ages ago she was going on a date night with her hair down and a white flappy sleeve blouse. It kept bugging me for ages who she looked like. It was meatloaf .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
SCREAMING that she's doing Ana Luisa jewellery plug 🤣 Is she serious? This is from a woman who roots about other ppl rubbish for an earring or 2. She would NEVER buy from there or pay those ridiculous prices. This is why the whole YT and IG shit is fake as fck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MissyAnon

I really like Faye! I think she's on a journey from somewhere a bit dark which is why shes very positive and uplifting to her followers, maybe it helps her too. Think she's completely genuine, what you see is what you get.

Reactions: 12

Flutterbye

Hands up who thinks she planted those but plugs in that Facebook tat haul a few weeks ago 🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏼‍♂️🙋🏽? Seriously scraping the barrel for content right now!

Reactions: 11

Kendell28

I have watched Faye for probably over a year now and did enjoy watching her hauls and she seemed quite down to earth. But recently I’ve found her increasingly annoying! The strange hysteria when something mildly crude happens where she goes into the weird fake laughing and has to like calm herself with deep breaths and can’t talk is just bizarre?! I think her content is running dry! She’s all about saving money but spunks money in home bargains and on Facebook job lots full of plastic crap!
she’s definitely more real than a lot of youtubers but not sure how much more I can watch!

Reactions: 9

Kendell28

Latest video she buys her niece who is 3 years old pjamas aged 5-6 for Xmas because they’re cheap! I swear if she didn’t spend all this money on all this shite she could actually buy them all a decent present rather than this pound shop rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Here she goes again with treating herself to new hair,nails etc when she gets goal weight loses but on the next breath mentioning getting her kids school shirts from charity shops because they are cheap!!! Faye school shirts are cheap anyway you selfish cow and yes even brand new ones from M&S and you know if you actually wash them regularly and properly instead of leaving them to fester they would probably stay white.

• Heart

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I feel like she’s stuck in the 90s - 00s the decor the Xmas tree the shite she buys in the charity shop! Just look dusty musty crusty!! Also am I’m not being a cunt but she’s said her lad is getting picked on don’t go on YouTube saying you’ve bought him trousers from the charity shop! Just giving little bastards the bullets to fire at him 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg I so thought this!! I've nothing against charity shops but do t announce you're dressing your kids in £0.50p clothing from Sue Ryder!!!!!!!!! I feel for the lad but she's actually not doing him any favours and now he's getting cheap ass presents which is fine but do not announce it and gloat about it for all the mums to see!!!!!!!!! God, I'm such a cunt having an opinion lol

• Haha

Flutterbye

I like Faye too! I can see that she wouldn’t appeal to everyone, but she does seem genuine, I agree.

I find some of her blogs hilarious, personally I’m not keen on the make up transformations but the ones where she buys a load of crap from FB market place are so funny.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

#2 Fayejaye is in denial on the scales & spending child benefit at car boot sales!

• Haha

Gothgirl79

So they get a pup, fck off for the night to watch fireworks so basically left the dogs alone... and you get a doberman when youre actively trying for a baby. Absolute fool!!
Think it's a rottweiler!

"Listen u dickhead" 😂🤣😂🤣 That's wot she would say if u dare to have an opinion!! She's tryin to be the motivator of life but she jus screams council scum. Shes literally a bore and loves herself so much
What's wrong with living in a council house??? I do and I'm not scum thankyou very much!!!!!!!!!

Mable93

I feel like she’s stuck in the 90s - 00s the decor the Xmas tree the shite she buys in the charity shop! Just look dusty musty crusty!! Also am I’m not being a cunt but she’s said her lad is getting picked on don’t go on YouTube saying you’ve bought him trousers from the charity shop! Just giving little bastards the bullets to fire at him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Millie’s mummy

The thing that doesn’t sit right with me is the fact she buys everything for herself, as a mum I’d never put myself before my kids. Rarely you’ll see anything new for the boys and when it is they come from charity shops. Nothing wrong with that but she can afford new. I’d love a new kids clothing haul like even from primark. I feel so sorry on the boys being bullied.

Mrswillow

She seems quite normal compared to a lot of youtubers and like she doesn't really care, she is quite rough around the edges and a bit of a chav and I think that's why people like her. She doesn't pretend she is anything else. I don't mind her to be honest.

Reactions: 7

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I reckon she's getting confused and saying she's walked 17.000 steps when it's probably 1.700 🤔

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I cannot seriously believe she weighed herself, saw that she lost weight then ate a load of crap food to celebrate. X

Feeds the kids on chicken offal, every video is full of waffle. X

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dolly.Wilde

Can't be arsed, insert something supposedly hilarious and breathe funny fan yourself. Show some shite, call it shite and then say you can't be arsed again. Also don't bother washing your hair and say you stink.
Every fooking haul. Sorry can't be arsed to watch.
This is why I don’t watch her channel anymore, every single vlog starts with the exact scenario you mentioned above, she says something that she deems so funny that she can’t catch her breath, then fans her face trying to stop the laughter.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Are u actually fuckn joking me?! 👀 She gets £140.60 every 4 wks child benefit & she's scabbing about charity shops rather than buy a pack of 5 school shirts from Asda. She's away buying shite to make a haul all in the hope of making a bit of cash from YT. She's all for spoiling herself though?? Does she not know how many folk laugh at the state of her! She must have an absolute brass neck dropping them kids off at school with everyone knowing how she loves to spend her days dildoing herself, moaning about her 'fibro' 🙄 making not one nutrional meal and kicking about her stinking house! The effects of what she's putting out there will be the root of why her sons will be ridiculed and bullied. She has no shame and it'll be her own doing. Anyone find it funny how Steve always seem to be at home too. Well seeing that sit down chat video with him came to nothing. I'm disgusted about those school shirts. Their are black bogging cos how many times does has she said she's raking about in the morning for uniform... maybe put a wash on once in a while. I can actually smell the stench of her house through the telly 🤢

• Heart

Beaversabout

Chatty Member
I feel like she’s buying this crap purely to make a video out of it! The clothes she’s buying are horrendous, chipped crockery, second hand bed sheets! If she actually stopped buying this stuff she actually would save the money she constantly says she wants to save.

Can totally imagine what her house looks like, just mountains of dusty crap everywhere and piles and piles of clothes that she doesn’t wear!
I was wondering why buy stained used plates and bowls? They sell these in the poundshop? Second hand bed sheets are probably the same price as one from Asda reduced or a market one that's new surely? I don't like to be mean but it gives me the ick. I read somewhere not to buy used crockery if it's chipped or cracked as mold can get in there.