fayejay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've noticed that when she's not talking to the camera,(i.e out with the kids or Steve) she talks completely different yet once she talking to the camera she's swearing, making dirty innuendos, calling people dickheads etc. Can't wait till the weigh in. X
Exactly her cute baby voice with Steve is totally different to her put on ‘common’ don’t let the dickheads get you down voice.She treats herself so much anyway with all the charity and car boot shite I wonder what’s her treats are gonna be when she reaches 14 or 13 stone an Ann Summers sex toy instead of Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let's just take a moment to appreciate this beauty
I started to watch the video but had to stop after less than a minute. I don't want to have nightmares tonight. Xx

Real dead ringer for Meatloaf.lol xxx

#2 Faye Jay.
Mucky kitchen, grotty stove. Real dead ringer for Meatloaf.

Exactly her cute baby voice with Steve is totally different to her put on ‘common’ don’t let the dickheads get you down voice.She treats herself so much anyway with all the charity and car boot shite I wonder what’s her treats are gonna be when she reaches 14 or 13 stone an Ann Summers sex toy instead of Poundland.
If she ever reaches that weight. Xx

If she ever reaches that weight. Xx
Steve needs to go to Spec savers. Lol 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm confused. She's doing her make up then she's going to be doing cleaning. What about having a bath or shower? Wouldn't she had been better off cleaning,taking the dogs for a walk then having a bath and shower then doing her make up?

Happy Monday, tattlers. Have you have a banging week. Remember you're amazing and don't let any dickheads get you down. Lol xxx

Reactions: 6
I know a new thread is needed but I just came to say I can’t wait for tonight weigh in.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just a though but we never see her full body when on the scales , she could still be lying about her weight and as far as I'm concerned she still looks massive

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she always looks like she needs a good scrub 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.