FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these brands actually watch her channel and realise what she’s all about??
Dropping the F bomb every other word, the daily head speech 🥱, describing Croppers morning bowel habits etc 🤢 and tonight saying the dye on her hand made it look like she’s been wiping her arse with it.
She’s hardly a good advert for any brand and I wouldn’t buy anything she promotes.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They probably just look at her sub count ( even though they are bought) and just skim through her flogs and might miss the swearing

• Heart
Faye thinks she's this big success, she's had hand outs and a few quid, now she thinks she's got it made, instead of thinking about her kids future, she's just wasting money buying complete and utter tit, every video is an ad, her channel will suffer big time, all of us here at one stage liked faye, it's a pattern and most subscribers end up here, it's not a coincidence, she hasn't got the brains or the class to hold on to any success

Reactions: 6
Faye thinks she's this big success, she's had hand outs and a few quid, now she thinks she's got it made, instead of thinking about her kids future, she's just wasting money buying complete and utter tit, every video is an ad, her channel will suffer big time, all of us here at one stage liked faye, it's a pattern and most subscribers end up here, it's not a coincidence, she hasn't got the brains or the class to hold on to any success
She's becoming more and more unbearable because she's starting to get too big for her fuggs. I wish the bum licking subscribers could see what we see and realise she's nothing but a scrounging conwoman who doesn't really care about her subscribers as long as she's getting her Freebies and money from ads in her boring videos.

It will backfire on her in the end when she starts getting above her station. People who watch her can't afford the crap she's trying to peddle. It's embarrassing

• Heart
Right which one of us is from Lancashire scamming her....😅😅😅😅
She has sent the scammer a message saying they have been reported to the police
Meanwhile at the copshop.....👮‍♂️
👮‍♂️Sergeant - "oye Derek, anything on serious crime? "
👮‍♂️Derek "yes, but Fayejay the biggest scammer of them all, has reported a fellow scammer been trying to scam her out of some fake Harrods neckace that turns your neck green. We've been ordered by Scotland Yard to drop everything and deal with that"
Meanwhile somewhere in Lancashire 📿
😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Right which one of us is from Lancashire scamming her....😅😅😅😅
She has sent the scammer a message saying they have been reported to the police
Meanwhile at the copshop.....👮‍♂️
👮‍♂️Sergeant - "oye Derek, anything on serious crime? "
👮‍♂️Derek "yes, but Fayejay the biggest scammer of them all, has reported a fellow scammer been trying to scam her out of some fake Harrods neckace that turns your neck green. We've been ordered by Scotland Yard to drop everything and deal with that"
Meanwhile somewhere in Lancashire 📿
😅😅
From what I saw on line the other night the police are too busy harassing a bloke who made a picture of a cock and a bell and put the word end after it, with Christmas lights. They harassed him last year for writing the word c**t in Christmas lights. You can't have fun these days.

She can tell the police about the bailiffs she avoids whilst she's at it......head
She'll probably report them for making menacing phone calls and demanding money.

What part of the video did she mention the scammer?

Reactions: 4
I just looked. It's not in the flog it's in the bit under community. Hope you get what I mean 🤣🥰
I've just read the community post. Her subscribers are so dramatic. Anyone would think she had been scammed herself. For example one comment read "WTF, are you okay". If that's not going over the top I don't know what is. We should be saying something like that to her subbies because they don't realise she's scamming them by being a scrounging conwoman.

• Haha
I know. There's nowt as queer as folk as the saying goes. 🤣 seriously I can only imagine the state of her subs. They seem to look up the her like she's some goddess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I just read the community post, I can't stop laughing, she's a bleeping fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I bet she hasn't gave the details to the police. Besides I think they've got more important things to do. It wouldn't surprise me if she starting blaming us for scamming the poor little subs.

• Haha
I bet she hasn't gave the details to the police. Besides I think they've got more important things to do. It wouldn't surprise me if she starting blaming us for scamming the poor little subs.
She is so ridiculous, imagine the polices reaction, wasting their time when they have enough to be dealing with, it's like calling an ambulance for a paper cut, she is such a deluded fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sometimes the person who hurts us are the ones closest to us 🤔 I would be howling with laughter if it was Ginger Beard Man 🤭 (soz changed his name) Playing up cos he is going to have to fake propose. She got the dress and the ring now, might be pregnant . No running away 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Shes got right above her station. She probably thinks she's some kind of celebrity so of course the police will drop everything to sort out her scammer 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Its pathetic how the subscribers have reacted to her post about the scammer. You would think she's been physically abused or had thousands of pounds stolen. She's making one big drama out of something that is minor. Has the scammer actually scammed anybody out of money or are they just pretending to be her. Surely if they havent done anything like try to get money out of people then it doesnt warrant the police using their valuable time to get too involved. Its just her inducing a bit of drama again.
If the police do get involved they should do the right thing and take the person ,whos claiming to be her ,back to the Pysch ward and increase their medication because who in their right mind would want to impersonate that scruff bag. If she puts herself in the public eye she's bound to get hassle.
She says she believes in karma and all that stuff. She's just getting a taste of her medicine, shes scamming people so she's getting it back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She's a clown, when you hear of people calling the police to report an ACTUAL serious crime and it takes them 2 hours to get to these people, it's because of people like faye wasting police time with her school girl nonsense!!

• Heart
Oh sure have the police got a department for you tubers now has she not got it in her head her life is in the public eye 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.