FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept. Tonight's video. I have no words. Between not understanding a word from Gingerbread Man. To her trying to flog subscription for £55. To exploiting and embarrassing her kids. To WTF was that party? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think she said it was a charity event for kids (to buy them books etc). I hope that few pence one of her kids put in the donation container wasnt the only donation that was made from her. If she can do giveaways to her shitey subscribers then surely she could afford to make a bigger donation to the charity.
I bet at the end of the evening she was trying to scrounge any left over food.

She's gone from eating out of date fibre one bars to pyjamer subscriptions? duck off Ronald Mcdonald 🤣 lying sack of shite
She gets gifted those Jarmaboxes so she cant try and get the guillable subbies to try and buy one.

Reactions: 7
Its a wonder someone didnt take pity on her and think she had money issues when the card declined and the fact that she had bought a load of reduced shite. If only people knew the truth.

If she donated money she'd have made a big deal about it!
Thats true and then you'd get all her bum licking subbies going "You're amazing, you're so generous, oh you make my heart melt with your kindness" :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Its a wonder someone didnt take pity on her and think she had money issues when the card declined and the fact that she had bought a load of reduced shite. If only people knew the truth.
I think that's what she's aiming for, same with the car, she's one of those people that always has her hand out!

I've noticed the necklace has suddenly appeared again. I wonder if she's been reading a certain forum:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

I think I've brought this subject up before, but You Tubers (and others) slate this forum for being nasty but I think some of the You Tubers out there are even nastier to other You tubers than the people on this forum. I honestly cant believe some of the backstabbing that they do to each other. I say leave us Tattlers alone especially if you spill hate yourselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Was that cropper on the DJ set? and is that her mum in the yellow coat ? and is that the house she was brought up in? it looks decent ...maybe her mum is decent and the fall out was because Faye is with a unemployed bum

Was that cropper on the DJ set? and is that her mum in the yellow coat ? and is that the house she was brought up in? it looks decent ...maybe her mum is decent and the fall out was because Faye is with a unemployed bum

Reactions: 9
No chance she's pregnant, Croppers been firing blanks all these years so it's not going to change now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah she cant bloom that quick if she was pregnant surly, then again she kept that holiday quiet didn't she?

How is she going to play this pregnancy out sing a subbie song and go SURPRISE me an ste had a baby if this prize winner doesn't claim the prize like the past ones havent then she is slowly collecting the bits an bobs for herself it is strange she is a doing a little girl/boy giveaway i've never seen a you tuber do this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's probably pretending to eat reduced food every day, then ordering a takeaway on the sly

• Heart
I find this with alot of youtubers who do grocery hauls, they show everything they've bought in their weekly shop, and some even show a meal plan but it's not true, because if they ate what they've shown in hauls and what their meal plans are, they wouldn't be the size they are, like faye would have you believe that she lives off imitation crab stick salad, quorn and cous cous, but she's growing bigger everytime you look at her, there is a serious amount of secret eating going on and if there isn't, then she needs to see a doctor pronto!

• Heart
I called the nails and the hair change 👋

Knew she was bored of it already she isn't maintaining it sorry faye just to annoy the tit out of you i'm going back to my dark red hair days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Necklace is vile. They got duped by the seller. Harods her bum.
Im fed up watching her, nothing but sell sell sell. But that's because companies want to sell during Christmas. That will dry up soon.
Also, notice last couple of "giveaways" she no long shows the winner being picked?. She just announces them? 🤔🤔🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.