FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Necklace is vile. They got duped by the seller. Harods her bum.
Im fed up watching her, nothing but sell sell sell. But that's because companies want to sell during Christmas. That will dry up soon.
Also, notice last couple of "giveaways" she no long shows the winner being picked?. She just announces them? 🤔🤔🤔
Yeah and I bet the winner of the giveaway is one that gives a really arse licky comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Necklace is vile. They got duped by the seller. Harods her bum.
Im fed up watching her, nothing but sell sell sell. But that's because companies want to sell during Christmas. That will dry up soon.
Also, notice last couple of "giveaways" she no long shows the winner being picked?. She just announces them? 🤔🤔🤔
IM getting fed up of watching her too and you cant tell me that everyone of her subs are enjoying the videos at the moment. Her channel is becoming like QVC, with the amount of flogging for companies that she is doing, Cherryz,Jarmabox, etc.
You seriously cant tell me that people havent seen a big change in her over the past year or so. When she started the channel it was supposed to be about budgeting and make up now its just constant promoting stuff that most of her subscribers wont be able to afford.
Its okay her saying there's a discount code and they dont have to order if they dont want to but they are idiots out there who actually think they've got to have something because a You Tuber has got it or promoted it.

What was all that shite at the end about her in her words "smashing it next year". How many times did we hear it in 2022, with the endless diets, meal planning, budgeting, the challenges etc. If she really wants to "smash it" next year she needs to have plenty of motivation and be focus on what she wants to achieve not do something because someone has gifted something, for example if she wants to join a gym and get fit do it for that reason not to promote some company that has gifted keep fit gear.

The "winners" never seem to want the prize though do they 😂
Come on be serious would you want anything that's come from her stinking dirty house. I bet the people who havent claimed in the past have thought "duck I really dont want that giveaway" either that or its actually a bot that entered the competition and not a real person.

Did anyone else get pissed off with that stupid ASMR she was doing. It wasnt relaxing it was bloody annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
what is up with her doing a 180 and buying lots of expensive gifts. what happened to £1 toys from last year lololol. "this mini fridge was 30 quid" people can barely afford electricity at the moment, and that's no one's fault, but what's the deal with all of this.

also faye - angel cards are absolute shite, and they're an absolute con. spirtuality isn't about predicting things or buying cheap toot to read yourself. whatever makes you happy in yourself, but please don't turn into this fake psychic channel - or do, because it'll be a laugh for me at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IM getting fed up of watching her too and you cant tell me that everyone of her subs are enjoying the videos at the moment. Her channel is becoming like QVC, with the amount of flogging for companies that she is doing, Cherryz,Jarmabox, etc.
You seriously cant tell me that people havent seen a big change in her over the past year or so. When she started the channel it was supposed to be about budgeting and make up now its just constant promoting stuff that most of her subscribers wont be able to afford.
Its okay her saying there's a discount code and they dont have to order if they dont want to but they are idiots out there who actually think they've got to have something because a You Tuber has got it or promoted it.

What was all that shite at the end about her in her words "smashing it next year". How many times did we hear it in 2022, with the endless diets, meal planning, budgeting, the challenges etc. If she really wants to "smash it" next year she needs to have plenty of motivation and be focus on what she wants to achieve not do something because someone has gifted something, for example if she wants to join a gym and get fit do it for that reason not to promote some company that has gifted keep fit gear.

Come on be serious would you want anything that's come from her stinking dirty house. I bet the people who havent claimed in the past have thought "duck I really dont want that giveaway" either that or its actually a bot that entered the competition and not a real person.

Did anyone else get pissed off with that stupid ASMR she was doing. It wasnt relaxing it was bloody annoying.
I said the same about the ASMR shes so not doing anything right shes totally back to front that tapping isn't ASMR

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She'll need to be careful, people will really start to turn on her, she would 100% never spend her own money on the tit she's trying to sell, there are people who will think they are helping her getting paid by buying that stuff, also vulnerable people who watch her and fall into the trap of believing that fayke loves them and they are friends with her, they'll buy thinking they are helping her out even though they really cant afford it, she's sinking lower and lower

• Heart
what is up with her doing a 180 and buying lots of expensive gifts. what happened to £1 toys from last year lololol. "this mini fridge was 30 quid" people can barely afford electricity at the moment, and that's no one's fault, but what's the deal with all of this.

also faye - angel cards are absolute shite, and they're an absolute con. spirtuality isn't about predicting things or buying cheap toot to read yourself. whatever makes you happy in yourself, but please don't turn into this fake psychic channel - or do, because it'll be a laugh for me at least.
I've got a spirit guide. It leads me down the booze aisle everytime I go to Asda.

So true. I think I mentioned this Yesterday. In the past it was "you dont have to spend loads on the kids at Christmas" now she's being gifted stuff she's gone back on that.
Also you're right about the angel cards etc. Its not about seeking help from others all the time, you have to put in a lot of effort yourself in this life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I love anything to do with that type of stuff like the "dark side" but Faye is wanting attention I would keep that stuff to myself as a hobby and if people ask ill tell them, im in to crystals and they calm me but people can take that stuff seriously I like the look in my bedroom with them and have the crystal books etc I get this feeling Faye is jumping on the bandwagon since disney has calmed down next she will be converting her bedroom in to the gothic side is she dying her hair black now I can just feel it gothic faye she wont need to wash just paint herself in white powder 😂

Is she trying to become a witch? People tell me I seem to have a gift of stuff happening and I should get it checked out I laugh it off but sometimes its scary when it does happen , place bets on how long the prize winner wont tell her the address to post it and she will re do it at new year 😂

• Haha
Wasn't she right into the crystals ages ago. That disappeared as quick as it came. Is she hinting for a divvy sub to pay for her car to be repaired. Basic begging....do what you do best Fayke 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Wasn't she right into the crystals ages ago. That disappeared as quick as it came. Is she hinting for a divvy sub to pay for her car to be repaired. Basic begging....do what you do best Fayke 🙋‍♀️
Low key begging expert, wouldn't surprise me if a sub payed for Disney or a charity or something

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know how i became so well versed on faye lore 🤣 but I'm sure today is her birthday... 🥸

I don't know how i became so well versed on faye lore 🤣 but I'm sure today is her birthday... 🥸
I actually think it is.
Happy Birthday Fayke. Hope Cropper got you something nice with his pocket money. Perhaps a matching bracelet to go with your crappy necklace which was meant for Harrods. X

Every idea she comes up with only last a few weeks, the diets, the £0 to £1000 challenge, the list goes on.

I love anything to do with that type of stuff like the "dark side" but Faye is wanting attention I would keep that stuff to myself as a hobby and if people ask ill tell them, im in to crystals and they calm me but people can take that stuff seriously I like the look in my bedroom with them and have the crystal books etc I get this feeling Faye is jumping on the bandwagon since disney has calmed down next she will be converting her bedroom in to the gothic side is she dying her hair black now I can just feel it gothic faye she wont need to wash just paint herself in white powder 😂

Is she trying to become a witch? People tell me I seem to have a gift of stuff happening and I should get it checked out I laugh it off but sometimes its scary when it does happen , place bets on how long the prize winner wont tell her the address to post it and she will re do it at new year 😂
I can just imagine it as well as the birthday shoutouts she'll be doing Tarot readings and angel card reading. We'll probably have mantra of the day or she'll pick an angel card at the end of each video, she might even get contacted by some company and we might be able to buy Faye mantra cards, with motivational quotes such as "The spirit guides are saying Don't let the dickheads get you down" or "You, yes you my friend are bleeping amazing"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think it is.
Happy Birthday Fayke. Hope Cropper got you something nice with his pocket money. Perhaps a matching bracelet to go with your crappy necklace which was meant for Harrods. X

Every idea she comes up with only last a few weeks, the diets, the £0 to £1000 challenge, the list goes on.

I can just imagine it as well as the birthday shoutouts she'll be doing Tarot readings and angel card reading. We'll probably have mantra of the day or she'll pick an angel card at the end of each video, she might even get contacted by some company and we might be able to buy Faye mantra cards, with motivational quotes such as "The spirit guides are saying Don't let the dickheads get you down" or "You, yes you my friend are bleeping amazing"
Can just see this next year, Faye doing her own mystic meg for £5.99 ring her mobile up for a reading 😂 😂 😂 😂 I need off the baileys

Last edited:
  • Haha
"Wayyyy heyyyyy " (that's what they say) they will be birthday ugly bumping!!! I used to like her. Hard working mum of two. With that beautiful dog Sam. Only thing I didn't like was her coming home to piles of dishes because that seedless lump couldn't do it .
But now she is just a grubby wee scrounger. Yeah, she is probably making money, getting handouts from subs, but it will be shortlived. She will get a forced proposal from Seedless Gingerbreadman as he sees the money roll in.

• Heart
What a sad witch. Getting giddy over a new hair colour.
Yet another scrounged item. This time its rings (she's got to blag her own because Cropper won't buy her one). I tell you that channel is becoming like a shopping channel.

• Heart
What a sad witch. Getting giddy over a new hair colour.
Yet another scrounged item. This time its rings (she's got to blag her own because Cropper won't buy her one). I tell you that channel is becoming like a shopping channel.
She's so stupid, she's turning people off, sell, sell, sell.... she's a conwoman

Her hair is so much better that chocolate colour! But watching her pull at the damaged hair, then fry it with straighteners made my teeth itch😵💫 it will fall out if she carries on

And another vlog, another freebie to flog 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.