FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, they'd blend right in in Grimsby
At least she's got something in common with Grimsby. They both reek of fish.

Only on the school run she gets "looks" 😂
She probably thinks people are looking at her because she's a celebrity because she does You Tube.

Truth is they've probably seen her on You Tube doing the bad witch, head speech and being all mouthy and sweary and wonder why she wont say "boo to a goose" off screen. But then again it could be the fact people cant believe what a pair of c**ts they look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What video was that? I don't watch them all...but I wanna hear that :LOL:
The latest one, her and her hour glass figure, she looks like a melting candle!!
She talks to him like he's a kid and he talks to her like she's his mum and he might get in trouble any minute, they are pitiful!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He was like a child sitting eating his MacDonalds that she paid for...and he talks like Mr Bean

She looked wedged in that car seat she's ballooned out again 🐷🐽🐷🐽

• Haha
  • Heart
The latest one, her and her hour glass figure, she looks like a melting candle!!
She talks to him like he's a kid and he talks to her like she's his mum and he might get in trouble any minute, they are pitiful!
She's so delusional. Hour glass figure, my arse.

• Haha
She's so delusional. Hour glass figure, my arse.
She doesn't realise that people with an hourglass figure actually go in at the waist so big boobs small waist thick hips, she's a joke at this stage 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He was like a child sitting eating his MacDonalds that she paid for...and he talks like Mr Bean

She looked wedged in that car seat she's ballooned out again 🐷🐽🐷🐽
She really has!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The pair of them look like they need a carer with them :LOL:
Seriously, I really think they both have special needs or something, and she is so far detached from reality, I honestly felt thankful for my husband after watching that video 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously, I really think they both have special needs or something, and she is so far detached from reality, I honestly felt thankful for my husband after watching that video 🤣🤣
Totally agree with you when you say she is detached from reality. Shes very immature. She doesnt want to adult up and pay the debt collectors off even though she could. It's like she doesnt want to take responsibility for things.
Her mind is all over the place with all these stupid ideas she keeps coming up with. What's happened with the weight loss journey, the £0 to £1000 challenge, the meal prepping and all the other plans she had for the channel. You Tube and her subscribers have made her delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought Steve talks like a child 😂I was thinking wait does he really sound like that…just made me uncomfortable listening.And the giggling whilst talking to the AA am I missing the joke??? I never really noticed this before but she deffo comes across like his mum in this video.

The thing is Faye is spending so much money on her appearance like her lips, eyebrow tattoos,hair, clothes.She wants to be the “who is she” kind of girl.But her partner is walking out looking like a full on woman.I’m not even trying to be offensive and mean but I’m actually in disbelief that he went out looking like that.He really looked like he has been sleeping rough on the street.Wearing Pokémon crocs outside the house if that doesn’t scream man child idk what does!!

• Heart
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought Steve talks like a child 😂I was thinking wait does he really sound like that…just made me uncomfortable listening.And the giggling whilst talking to the AA am I missing the joke??? I never really noticed this before but she deffo comes across like his mum in this video.

The thing is Faye is spending so much money on her appearance like her lips, eyebrow tattoos,hair, clothes.She wants to be the “who is she” kind of girl.But her partner is walking out looking like a full on woman.I’m not even trying to be offensive and mean but I’m actually in disbelief that he went out looking like that.He really looked like he has been sleeping rough on the street.Wearing Pokémon crocs outside the house if that doesn’t scream man child idk what does!!
Agree but she looks like a full on woman too. They look like a pair of dossers.

• Heart
The fake way she's with her kids in that vlog... nope, i just can't. Clearly read all the parenting criticism here and thought filming herself saying "that's amaay-zin" at him on repeat was the best way of demonstrating she's a top mum.

Face painting, baths, story time... he's not 6. Is there anything age appropriate in that household? After hearing the boyfriend in the car I'm wondering if I've got him wrong, i thought he was just work shy but he sounds really low ability when he talks. It's like seeing a giant bearded child. Part of me wonders if she's taking advantage of him. She seemed like his carer. The squeaky noise when he dropped his chips, giggling when she's on the phone, saying he's not got trousers on, the fact he was going to bring his switch on a day out, his clothes.... is he stoned or does he have a lower mental age

The mind boggles

• Heart
The fake way she's with her kids in that vlog... nope, i just can't. Clearly read all the parenting criticism here and thought filming herself saying "that's amaay-zin" at him on repeat was the best way of demonstrating she's a top mum.

Face painting, baths, story time... he's not 6. Is there anything age appropriate in that household? After hearing the boyfriend in the car I'm wondering if I've got him wrong, i thought he was just work shy but he sounds really low ability when he talks. It's like seeing a giant bearded child. Part of me wonders if she's taking advantage of him. She seemed like his carer. The squeaky noise when he dropped his chips, giggling when she's on the phone, saying he's not got trousers on, the fact he was going to bring his switch on a day out, his clothes.... is he stoned or does he have a lower mental age

The mind boggles
I'm howling at 'low ability' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
11minutes into a 14minute video and she still hasn’t shown what she got from the 2goodtogo. She really can talk for England 😂and just sped through it in the last 1minute of the video.Spent more time talking about the tombola😭This is the thing with smaller content creators like Faye because they just want to get as many views and videos out they just be putting out anything at this point it doesn’t matter how crappy the content is as long as it’s making a bit of money.

• Wow
For someone who is supposed to be positive vibes only, she always has something to say about her kids school and the parents and staff doesn't she, fayke if you hate them so much and they are always so horrible to you, why don't you move them to a different school??
If you're not kissing faykes giant arse then you're a head, grow the duck up, you're not 12!!

• Heart

The mind boggles
He's a child in a man's body...I'm wondering if he has Asperger's?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Definitely something not right with him the way he talks/acts and doesn't work.. so Faye if cropper does has special needs you should be honest and say so

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.