FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not know surly her car has some sort of charging port she seems so thick an who the hell goes out without fully charging there phone thats the WHOLE POINT IN MOBILES FAYE and doesnt ste have a phone none of this makes sense two people and one phone between them

Is that relationship fayes way or no way? Man up ffs and get yourself a phone!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The paying for things on the phone confused me, surely he's got a wallet and bank card. I get the impression she pays for everyone when they're out. I bet she gives him money to buy her a Christmas present 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me and my soon to be husband share as I dont like someone paying for things all the time I share the petrol as i'm using the car also we go halves on food shopping or if he pays I transfer my side of the stuff etc a relationship isn't one way unless someone is very controlling and to me the more stuff faye comes out with it makes her sound as if shes paying him to stay with her :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me and my soon to be husband share as I dont like someone paying for things all the time I share the petrol as i'm using the car also we go halves on food shopping or if he pays I transfer my side of the stuff etc a relationship isn't one way unless someone is very controlling and to me the more stuff faye comes out with it makes her sound as if shes paying him to stay with her :oops:
She's holding on tight to him isn't she, she makes herself seem so desperate!!

Reactions: 5
The paying for things on the phone confused me, surely he's got a wallet and bank card. I get the impression she pays for everyone when they're out. I bet she gives him money to buy her a Christmas present 😥
She'll probably give him some money for a present and say "make sure you get an engagement ring with the money".

• Haha
I've never known anyone as pushy as her for a proposal 🤦‍♀️ the wedding dress try on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I almost felt sorry for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I skimmed through the video. The bit where she said "Eyes bigger than your belly" Don't make us laugh we've seen the size of your belly. 🐷 🐷 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Everyone sees her as controlling in the relationship. I dont. I see him as a lazy scrounger who's tagging along for a free ride, i think she's so desperate to cling on to him and has low self respect when it comes to relationships that she'll do anything to please him. What little housework that happens is clearly done by her. She pays for everything. I wouldn't be surprised if he cannot afford his own phone! She ferries him around everywhere. What does he actually do with his days??? For some reason she thinks a catch. All i see is a lazy dull scruffy jogging bottomed slob of a man. I think he's quite willing to go along wigh it all for an easy life and free ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can't believe they're both on the early side of thirty? I'm late twenties and it feels like they're at least 10 years older than me... not in maturity 🥴 just look haggard!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was she showing us a dog treat haul or the ingredients from the food she gets from Heron?

Does anyone else find it ironic that she calls people dickheads, yet she's the one that goes out with her phone not charge, shes the one who didnt know whether she had car insurance or not, she's the one who doesnt check her whether her electricity is ok, she's the one who's always running out of things because she doesnt check, I could go on for ages.
Who's the head Fayke? You're 32 for god sakes, get out of your You Tube bubble, start living in the real world and adult up.

• Heart
I've never known anyone as pushy as her for a proposal 🤦‍♀️ the wedding dress try on 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I almost felt sorry for her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
THIS!!! The amount of times she said she wants to get married.And she told her partner “marry me” and he said no🤣🤣if my partner was against marrying me I would be leaving him so fast.I think they have been together for so long and for him to say “no” and not “maybe in the future” is so odd I would just cut my losses.

• Heart
He has a phone. Mind he texts sometimes when she is upstairs?. So her running out of battery is confusing, as he would have has his on him. Also, she never said why her car wouldn't start did she?. I wonder if the battery wasnt connected properly.
I agree, she is so desperate not to be alone, she does everything for him, and he is happy for that. I think she also is controlling and micromanages where he is. Again, no balls Gingerbread is happy with that. Who wouldn't want a life where you have no responsibility other than play games and go out now and again?

• Heart
He doesn't want to marry her. It's quite simple, if someone wants to marry you they will.

She clings on to him, mothers him and acts desperate. If he's going to leave or cheat then he will, nothing will stop him doing that. I think she fears this so doesn't let him out of her sight. The weird comments on that vlog about him fancying Arianna made me think this, she's clung on to it for years, it clearly upset her

• Heart
Can you imagine her practically begging to get engaged, he'll probably ask her just to stop the nagging!! Stinks of dry shampoo and desperation!!

He has a phone. Mind he texts sometimes when she is upstairs?. So her running out of battery is confusing, as he would have has his on him. Also, she never said why her car wouldn't start did she?. I wonder if the battery wasnt connected properly.
I agree, she is so desperate not to be alone, she does everything for him, and he is happy for that. I think she also is controlling and micromanages where he is. Again, no balls Gingerbread is happy with that. Who wouldn't want a life where you have no responsibility other than play games and go out now and again?
Seems a bit funny, him texting when she's not about and then theres times when she says he's gone out on his own. I wonder..
Her car probably didnt start because it doesnt like her and thinks she's a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
THIS!!! The amount of times she said she wants to get married.And she told her partner “marry me” and he said no🤣🤣if my partner was against marrying me I would be leaving him so fast.I think they have been together for so long and for him to say “no” and not “maybe in the future” is so odd I would just cut my losses.
Exactly. Instead of leaving she's fannying around after his every need. Their relationship is odd. Its like she's his mother... who he has sex with 🤢🤮🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.