FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a ridiculous give away. An outfit is going to cost her about £3. Will cost more to post. Are people really that desperate to win a £3 prize... of second hand clothes. More likely she's running out of room at home with all the too small clothes she's bought over the past year and wants rid.

She cannot make content without buying crap can she. There's literally nothing more to her personality is there if she feels buying crap is her main personality trait. How long can she maintain her channel based solely on endless videos of whats in the sue ryder in louth
Its the smell from the house she won't even put on a 15min wash before packing it up no way would I enter a giveaway seeing the state of her house and she looks sweaty all the time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Remember the outfit she put that Sian woman in 😅😅😅😅
If you going to give away fashion, needs to be classic or vintage not some fake smelly leather look leggings!
She can't style herself, let alone anyone else. She has zero taste and zero sense of style.
She said she wanted the necklace tight on her? No, that necklace is tight on her, no option. It would be loose on someone else. Any tighter and her head will be losing blood circulation.
Ohhh Gingerbread man didn't buy it, she did. She just making up tit again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh my god. The state of it in her latest vlog. Wearing sunglasses,looking rough as duck and she's got a moustache.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember the outfit she put that Sian woman in 😅😅😅😅
If you going to give away fashion, needs to be classic or vintage not some fake smelly leather look leggings!
She can't style herself, let alone anyone else. She has zero taste and zero sense of style.
She said she wanted the necklace tight on her? No, that necklace is tight on her, no option. It would be loose on someone else. Any tighter and her head will be losing blood circulation.
Ohhh Gingerbread man didn't buy it, she did. She just making up tit again.
The only person who would take fashion advice from her would be Stevie Wonder. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am i the onleh one who doesn't the neckless is pritteh or stunn-in'
It's vile and it's already turning her neck green 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hi fayke 👋👋 Steve and his drill, honestly this video had me in stitches, they both have to have special needs 🤦‍♀️ giving out about people behind her in the tesco queue, if they were getting annoyed it's probably because they could smell her, the hair too, I just laughed the whole way through, also watched on invidious so she isn't making a penny from my view, cheers for that faye 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's vile and it's already turning her neck green 🤣🤣🤣🤣 hi fayke 👋👋 Steve and his drill, honestly this video had me in stitches, they both have to have special needs 🤦‍♀️ giving out about people behind her in the tesco queue, if they were getting annoyed it's probably because they could smell her, the hair too, I just laughed the whole way through, also watched on invidious so she isn't making a penny from my view, cheers for that faye 👋👋
I didn't watch all the video. What happened in Tesco?

Reactions: 4
I didn't watch all the video. What happened in Tesco?
The lady at the till had to check the price of something and the people behind her were, in her words, huffing and puffing, but she was telling the lady to take her time, you know, because fayes a hero 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she seems to have bother with people every time she leaves her house, when will she realise that she's the problem, not other people!
Wonder why she didn't give them the middle finger??
She'd bleeping die if someone started on her.... muppet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The lady at the till had to check the price of something and the people behind her were, in her words, huffing and puffing, but she was telling the lady to take her time, you know, because fayes a hero 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she seems to have bother with people every time she leaves her house, when will she realise that she's the problem, not other people!
Wonder why she didn't give them the middle finger??
She'd bleeping die if someone started on her.... muppet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was going to say the same thing. There's always drama with other people, the school run, someone in Sue Ryder. It's like she's subconsciously wanting drama. Either that or shes getting paranoid about people.

• Heart
I was going to say the same thing. There's always drama with other people, the school run, someone in Sue Ryder. It's like she's subconsciously wanting drama. Either that or shes getting paranoid about people.
She's like a 12 year old, perpetual victim, she needs to grow up

• Heart
She's gone right downhill hasn't she. She's deffo having some sort of mental crisis. She looks terrible lately, worse than ever. Always a sign that behind the scenes things are crap. She's like a colourblind dog wearing a bright pink top with that awful Ronald McDonald hair 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think i'm having a crisis im in the process of going silver grey hair and stressing me out second round of trying to lighten my hair did a colour remover and now lightening it before the final resort of bleaching it HELP 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think i'm having a crisis im in the process of going silver grey hair and stressing me out second round of trying to lighten my hair did a colour remover and now lightening it before the final resort of bleaching it HELP 😂
Tell Fayke and ask her for hair dyeing advice......AND, if you, or a family member that you never want them to speak to you again has a birthday coming up, you know what to do.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell Fayke and ask her for hair dyeing advice......AND, if you, or a family member that you never want them to speak to you again has a birthday coming up, you know what to do.🤣
She just looks like twit, the mustache was disgusting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pink top is way too small. I'm all for buying second hand over fast fashion but she looks a mess, she'd benefit from not buying anything for three to four months, saving her money and going somewhere that has a decent selection of styles and her sizes and buying a couple of nice pieces that suit her and flatter her.
Oh and not primark quid rail either.

What's the obsession with market stall neon coloured clothes. Just draws more attention to everything being ill fitting.

I don't believe every top she finds in the charity shop is "a crop". I think she's buying things way too small for her size and shape and convincing herself her stomach is meant to be hanging out.

Oh and it also annoys me that she calls everything that's not a skinny leg flares. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.