FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely should say so!!
There is no shame in being a career for someone, so I think she could be esp if she gave up her job this would explain a lot of questions about the pair of them I would have a new respect view about her if she would admit it in a sit down video no shame in it I did it with a family member of mines best thing and tough job at times but rewarding in many ways esp when its family

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If Cropper is just a halfwit and there's nothing wrong with him, us tattlers have just given Fayke the best money making scheme of her life on Youtube. If he does have issues, she could raise so much awareness and use her platform for something positive for once.

• Heart
If Cropper is just a halfwit and there's nothing wrong with him, us tattlers have just given Fayke the best money making scheme of her life on Youtube. If he does have issues, she could raise so much awareness and use her platform for something positive for once.
She could address the issue but at the end of the day, Fayke is all about herself and would make out she is the only person who has to deal with the everyday stress of being a carer for someone with the condition. She would have all her subs crying over the stress she goes through even though there's millions of carers coping everyday without moaning.

She only did a Too Good to Go bag because her friend Abbey did one the other day.
That pasta meal looked revolting. I would have done the broccoli and cauliflower cheese separate. Why does she get her meal ideas from.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
First off she wanted red and did a bad bleach job now shes wanting back to black 🤦‍♀️ her make up looks so dirty with the red hair

• Heart
Reactions: 4
First off she wanted red and did a bad bleach job now shes wanting back to black 🤦‍♀️
Probably starting to realise that she looks a twit, and the fact it's starting to look orange.
Also are we going to start having birthday mentions every video? She's so bum licky with them.

• Heart
Probably starting to realise that she looks a twit, and the fact it's starting to look orange.
Also are we going to start having birthday mentions every video? She's so bum licky with them.
Omg what the hell is this "happy birthday " singing? Embarrassing!!!! Yeah she said her red top will match her hair.. orange, your hair is Ronald McDonald orange. Scraped back looks like Big Bertha from Prisoner Cell Block.
There is a reason why those shoes were in the charity shop... they are rank. Her thinking she is Britains next top model walking into a restaurant wearing them.. really???? Deluded or what? She is from Cuckoo land!!!
She has no intention on wearing them... will say they don't fit or can't walk in them and will get them sold. Plus no way she is a size 5!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg what the hell is this "happy birthday " singing? Embarrassing!!!! Yeah she said her red top will match her hair.. orange, your hair is Ronald McDonald orange. Scraped back looks like Big Bertha from Prisoner Cell Block.
There is a reason why those shoes were in the charity shop... they are rank. Her thinking she is Britains next top model walking into a restaurant wearing them.. really???? Deluded or what? She is from Cuckoo land!!!
She has no intention on wearing them... will say they don't fit or can't walk in them and will get them sold. Plus no way she is a size 5!!!
The happy birthday thing is a pisstake, I bet these people are wanting her to do it to rip the piss out of her, she's so simple it's unreal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Hi Faye my name is Roy Cropper my birthdays on the 5th December can I get a shout out please ♥💕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My teen lad would not be amused if i showed him a video of a random woman saying "hey look at my moustache, happy 13th birthday, here's what i got from the chazza for a quid".

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How can you tell people down a screen you love them, let alone now sing happy birthday to them. It's obvious she's not right. All these pretend mates yet she won't talk to anyone (teachers included round the school) head 🖕

• Heart
Is she serious about doing a clothing giveaway? She's got zero taste in clothes and wants her subscribers to look like complete twats.
Who seriously wants a pair of second hand fake leather leggings. Why doesnt she leave the clothes in the charity shop for others instead of buying them to giveaway. I know times are hard but theres other customers that use charity shops that may want the items.
As for those boots. There's no way she's going to be keeping them. Where is she going to wear them? The school run?

During the video someone knocked loudly on the door and she thought it was the bailiffs and she said she'll hide in the kitchen sometimes. If she's that worried about them why doesnt she just sort out a payment plan with them to get them off her back. She's boasting about being financially stable and buying things to giveaway. Why doesnt she use that money to pay off her debt/s? he really needs to grow up.

Steves mum sent the kids an advent calendar each. Did anyone else think she wasnt being genuine when she thanked his mum. She didnt even make proper eye contact. I've noticed that a lot with her, she'll be thanking someone then be looking at the floor or concentrating on something else.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You know it would be so easy to spot a Fayke subscriber. They'd have a big brown tongue from all the arse licking they do.

I've been reading some of the comments. Oh my god you'd think she was the only person who gave anything away. "You're so generous Fayke, you're amazing, blah blah blah." Dont these subscribers realise she is making money by them watching the videos and ads so technically they are actually paying for the giveaway stuff that she buys.

I cant understand why she is giving stuff away to complete strangers then buying crap food for her kids and not paying off her debts. Doesnt she realise if the bailiffs come they can take anything they want from her house if she says she's not going to pay, that includes the boys consoles etc. She is like another tattler said living in cloud cuckoo land. Your family should come before complete strangers why doesnt she donate the clothes to a homeless charity or buy some food for the food banks or toys for the poor kids that wont have much this year.

Sorry to sound bitter but to me it sounds like shes trying to prove that she's some kind of selfless mother who cares about others.
Fayke you dont have to give things away just to get people to like you. If you went out and got some real physical friends you'd soon realise that friendship doesnt involve having to keep giving things away its about spending quality time with people who accept you as you are and not just about material things.

• Heart
What a ridiculous give away. An outfit is going to cost her about £3. Will cost more to post. Are people really that desperate to win a £3 prize... of second hand clothes. More likely she's running out of room at home with all the too small clothes she's bought over the past year and wants rid.

She cannot make content without buying crap can she. There's literally nothing more to her personality is there if she feels buying crap is her main personality trait. How long can she maintain her channel based solely on endless videos of whats in the sue ryder in louth

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a ridiculous give away. An outfit is going to cost her about £3. Will cost more to post. Are people really that desperate to win a £3 prize... of second hand clothes. More likely she's running out of room at home with all the too small clothes she's bought over the past year and wants rid.

She cannot make content without buying crap can she. There's literally nothing more to her personality is there if she feels buying crap is her main personality trait. How long can she maintain her channel based solely on endless videos of whats in the sue ryder in louth
I certainly don't know anyone who would want to win such a prize and especially one that come from a person who's basically got no taste in clothes herself.
She said the clothes might have marks on them because they're from the charity shop. Does that mean she's not going to give them one of her famous 15 minute washes.
Why doesn't she sell the clothes on Vinted and use the money to buy a decent prize.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.