FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo has some sort of disability im sure of it this get your words out each time isn't normal no one else does it that much is she calming down with the who is she at last

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh dear. I've just read her community post and her cars broke down,so she was stranded. But the cars a head for breaking down.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree with you there and the biggest part if the dickheads are the twats that are subscribed to her and can't see what a lying, begging conwoman she is.
I do honestly feel like people are copping on now, and the lies will all catch up with her in the end.... my kids are my world.... actions speak louder than words!! I'm actually laughing at her thinking that bringing them to that Christmas Market and treating them like 4 year old and embarrassing them on youtube, she's thinking it makes her look like a good mum... it makes her look like a fayke and definitely makes me feel sorry for her kids

• Heart
I am so embarrassed that I used to be a fan of this big lump. I think there was a time that she was so relatable/funny etc but now I can't even bare to watch her. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do honestly feel like people are copping on now, and the lies will all catch up with her in the end.... my kids are my world.... actions speak louder than words!! I'm actually laughing at her thinking that bringing them to that Christmas Market and treating them like 4 year old and embarrassing them on youtube, she's thinking it makes her look like a good mum... it makes her look like a fayke and definitely makes me feel sorry for her kids
Arnt her kids older but faye seems to treat them as toddlers down to the clothes a few hauls back she was buying her sons clothes that were looking like to fit a 5 year old maybe this is why her oldest son is fed up are we sure thats her real excuse he doesn't want to come on camera maybe hes ashamed of his mums videos and thats her excuse to you tube!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet they'll be some dramatic story about the car incident.
I think it's "car-ma". :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🚘 🚘 🚘 🖕🖕🖕

Arnt her kids older but faye seems to treat them as toddlers down to the clothes a few hauls back she was buying her sons clothes that were looking like to fit a 5 year old maybe this is why her oldest son is fed up are we sure thats her real excuse he doesn't want to come on camera maybe hes ashamed of his mums videos and thats her excuse to you tube!
He's probably ashamed of her, full stop.
Could you imagine if she behaved in public,the way she does on You Tube. The poor kids would never want to leave the house with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yes they're aged 10/11 and 12/13 I'm sure. She's never age appropriate with them.

• Heart
Yes they're aged 10/11 and 12/13 I'm sure. She's never age appropriate with them.
You're right Masons 10 and Tyler was 12 this year. Next year Tyler will be 13 (obviously) and he'll probably want to start picking his own clothes and doing his own thing.

I've noticed a few new names on the thread again. Welcome to the thread.

Reactions: 4
That red hair isn't helped by the make up she's using 🤡 it's all clashing and looks awful! She's like an 80s mum trying to re-live her youth at a Boy George concert or something. She looks ridiculous. She would suit blonde IF she had it done properly at a salon, not like previous attempts

• Heart
That red hair isn't helped by the make up she's using 🤡 it's all clashing and looks awful! She's like an 80s mum trying to re-live her youth at a Boy George concert or something. She looks ridiculous. She would suit blonde IF she had it done properly at a salon, not like previous attempts
She still thinks she's a teenager, you can tell by the music she listens too and the clothes she wears. Crop tops were things teenage girls wore then. She's an overweight woman in her 30's and we're in 2022.

• Heart
She doesnt seem to care that she is damaging her hair by putting these cheapo products on it. Like you said if she had her hair done professionally and took care of it by using proper more expensive products not using poundland shampoo and conditioner.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She doesnt seem to care that she is damaging her hair by putting these cheapo products on it. Like you said if she had her hair done professionally and took care of it by using proper more expensive products not using poundland shampoo and conditioner.
Did she wash it with washing up liquid before or have I totally made that up 🤣🤣

It will take her years and years to grow it out she's so stupid

• Heart
nah she did use washing up liquid cos she ran out of shampoo. How do you run out of shampoo? Its one of those basic things you always have in and top up isnt it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
nah she did use washing up liquid cos she ran out of shampoo. How do you run out of shampoo? Its one of those basic things you always have in and top up isnt it?
Exactly.....the sock as a loo roll shouldn't come as a surprise from a woman who spends every day shopping🙄

• Heart
In the past shes run out of toilet roll, shampoo, milk, packed lunch stuff for the kids, and even laundry detergent. She clearly as some kind of mental disability because any normal woman/mum would make sure they had those things in. It seems Halloween and christmas decorations and charity shop clothes that dont fit are more important than the everyday essentials.

• Heart
Did she wash it with washing up liquid before or have I totally made that up 🤣🤣

It will take her years and years to grow it out she's so stupid
I had to get my long hair cut due to my dead ends and needed a fresh I got it cut once lockdown was over with and it took me till now to get it past shoulders never getting a short cut bob again even though it was easier, I do love my long hair but the hubby doesn't if it's not the dog shredding it's me :ROFLMAO:

@Bella's mummy I honestly think she does myself its like her brain is slow and when she said shes cleaned out the fridge if thats its clean duck me 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
In the past shes run out of toilet roll, shampoo, milk, packed lunch stuff for the kids, and even laundry detergent. She clearly as some kind of mental disability because any normal woman/mum would make sure they had those things in. It seems Halloween and christmas decorations and charity shop clothes that dont fit are more important than the everyday essentials.
I don't think she has the budgeting skills she needs to as a parent on a low (one adult!) income. Her channels based on her buying stuff and she clearly prioritises excessive buying of crap to ensure she has daily content over everything else.

I still think it's gross her boyfriend does F all to contribute to his family/society financially or otherwise. I don't feel at all guilty in "benefit shaming" because if he was earning legitimate money or had a genuine reason why he cannot do ANY kind of paid work she'd have overshared it by now to shut us up if nothing else. I don't know how she's not embarrassed living in that state of a house with that little lump of a man doing nothing to better their lives together. Eww

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.