FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Steve work when he can scrounge? Gets his hole. Gets to lounge about playing games. Get fed. Take mutt out for a walk, take the dog too. She probably doesnt wanting him to work because he might meet someone else. He won't marry her because lets be honest, who wants lumbered with a dirty,foul mouthed lying lump? Telling the world he is in the bathroom for 45mins. Yeah, probably relieving himself with pics of Ariana Grande, while Ronald McDonald sits watching tick tocks.
But hey, the eyebrows look better, glad you took out advice. Worth the extra £100. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They've got to be playing the system to the max. Being on benefits for so long, they would be hounded by the jobcentre to look for work and attend work based interviews/workshops etc. If you're an able bodied person you'd be expected to look for work and do job searches that equated to 35 hrs a week and prove it. How are they getting away with this 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could explain why she says ste is out when she films hes probably at the jobcentre :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does her face look orange in tonight's video. Also I'm sure she's putting on weight.

Reactions: 5
I'm genuinely curious how she has any space for the amount of hauls she does! Another primark haul and almost daily charity shop hauls.Its like it's becoming a bad spending habit.And if she is trying to lose weight why buy so much clothes to not later fit them?? I would wait until I'm at my desired weight

They've got to be playing the system to the max. Being on benefits for so long, they would be hounded by the jobcentre to look for work and attend work based interviews/workshops etc. If you're an able bodied person you'd be expected to look for work and do job searches that equated to 35 hrs a week and prove it. How are they getting away with this 🤔
He's hiding behind her she's the "bread winner" even though it's a low wage he won't need to sign on and her wages get topped up with UC ...it's a flaw in the system the government need to sort this out ... cropper is using her it's obvious he won't work for them as a family

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm genuinely curious how she has any space for the amount of hauls she does! Another primark haul and almost daily charity shop hauls.Its like it's becoming a bad spending habit.And if she is trying to lose weight why buy so much clothes to not later fit them?? I would wait until I'm at my desired weight
It seems that since she gave her job up she's addicted to shopping. To me it's a sign that's she's bored and needs something to do to get her out the house. Good luck with your weight loss journey and welcome to the thread.

• Heart
I reckon she must tell universal credit that she lives alone with her boys, that way she can claim the maximum amount for a single parent. Also her ✨ fibromyalgia✨ can be classed as a disability. A lady I used to work with had it and she got paid disability allowance, personal independence payment plus ESA. Fibromyalgia doesn't stop our chav queen going up Chazza though does it? head🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I reckon she must tell universal credit that she lives alone with her boys, that way she can claim the maximum amount for a single parent. Also her ✨ fibromyalgia✨ can be classed as a disability. A lady I used to work with had it and she got paid disability allowance, personal independence payment plus ESA. Fibromyalgia doesn't stop our chav queen going up Chazza though does it? head🥴
Yes it's defo either what I said or this⬆ ..either way they know how to work the system the scum bags they are

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Disabilities aren't just physical or visible

Reactions: 6
Disabilities aren't just physical or visible
And jobs aren't all physical and manual labour. If she's capable of traipsing around shops and car boots for hours a day several days a week and daily editing she is capable of some kind of paid employment. Having a physical or mental health condition doesn't automatically mean you can't work. We're too busy pussy footing around not wanting to offend people in this country. She can work. He can work. They should be embarrassed

• Heart
There are plenty of jobs out there to suit every different need, my daughter is classified as disabled, that doesn't mean that when she grows up that she can't get a job, I know wheelchair bound people who work, blind people who work, my sister has fibro, she works part time, if you can't do physical work then look for something that suits your needs, I'm not going to feel guilty for saying he should be contributing financially to their family, and he definitely should be helping out around the house, she said that there was a big pile of his stuff all over the bedroom and she needed to clean it up, why can't he do it? That house should be like a new pin with both of them being home, but it's still a tip, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were milking the benefits system and giving other people on benefits a bad name

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I volunteer in a local charity shop. She could do that. Isn't hard work. She spends most her time in there anyway. But shes a taker so it'll probably never happen.

• Heart
I really cant believe how disorganised she is. Not knowing whether she had car insurance or not and only having 5% battery on her phone when she was out shopping. Also only paying for things using an app on her phone, so she had no way of paying for a power bank. She really needs to sort herself out. It was the same with the passports, she never checked to see if they needed updating. No wonder people on this thread think she has some kind of mental disability. She simply isnt living in the real world. She needs to keep things like car insurance up to date.
All this crap about she wants the kids to experience things rather than sit behind a computer. I find this hypocritical coming from a person who cant live without her phone and is one of the most materialistic people going. All this positive motivational stuff means sod all if you're constantly on the beg. I mean how can she sit there preaching all this manifestation, know your self worth crap if she's surrounded by material things. People should be inspired by people not just because they've got a nicer house etc. Give me a down to earth, non materialistic person any day. Something most of these You Tubers are not.

There are plenty of jobs out there to suit every different need, my daughter is classified as disabled, that doesn't mean that when she grows up that she can't get a job, I know wheelchair bound people who work, blind people who work, my sister has fibro, she works part time, if you can't do physical work then look for something that suits your needs, I'm not going to feel guilty for saying he should be contributing financially to their family, and he definitely should be helping out around the house, she said that there was a big pile of his stuff all over the bedroom and she needed to clean it up, why can't he do it? That house should be like a new pin with both of them being home, but it's still a tip, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were milking the benefits system and giving other people on benefits a bad name
He is such a childish wimp. He's 30 years old for god sake and can't even clean his own mess up. Not only that he doesnt seem to want to get a job and will probably sit playing on his console all day (when he's not traipsing around the shops with her like her little lap top). He really is her third kid. Also why didnt he have his phone with him when they broke down in the car. Isnt he allowed a phone, is he allowed his own money or does he get a weekly allowance from her. If so she should stop it until he's cleaned his toys up in the bedroom.
These two are really a joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Car insurance just usually carrys on each year (unless you cancel) so this makes me think she's stopped payments deliberately and has been driving around in a uninsured car because she's skint as her wet-wipe boyfriend WON'T WORK

• Heart
Car insurance just usually carrys on each year (unless you cancel) so this makes me think she's stopped payments deliberately and has been driving around in a uninsured car because she's skint as her wet-wipe boyfriend WON'T WORK
She said she had been looking at other companies (probably wanted cheaper insurance) and couldnt remember if she'd signed up with one.

Ahhh you're such a lovely soul 🥰
Its people who volunteer and give their time free that are more worthy than You Tube scroungers in my book. It wouldnt harm Fayke to get off her fat backside and volunteer but then why would she want to give anything back to her community when she can just grab all the time.

• Heart
Well she's breaking the law if she's driving around uninsured and I hope she gets caught if she is

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.