FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the same area that she is from and her accent is exactly how people speak in this area
She's probably talking about her tone, when she's on camera just herself it's totally different than when she's talking to other people when on camera like Steve or the kids

Reactions: 4
She's probably talking about her tone, when she's on camera just herself it's totally different than when she's talking to other people when on camera like Steve or the kids
Her voice to my ears is different when she's with her kids. If you watch back at her old youtube flogs she sounds nothing like she does now.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is trolling us with that hair 🥴
She was trolling us about the kids in last nights video. Making out she'll do anything for her kids. How about giving them a nice clean house and some decent nutritious food.
Made me laugh when she was talking about that Fabulosa spray and she said its supposed to be a dupe of Lush's Snow Fairy. She said she doesnt know because she hasnt got a Lush near her. More like she doesnt know what soap is. Grotty cow.

Please tell me she was trolling us about the sock thing, where she said, if they run out of toilet roll they use a sock. That was downtight disgusting. Who in their right mind would go on a social media platform and tell people that. (I bet her subs were pissing themselves with laughter because they seem to have the same immature mentality as her)
I know people run out of things but she's at home all day, she could be checking to see if she's got these things before she goes to the shop. Not only was it toilet roll it was things for the kids packed lunches. She wonders why people make comments about her not looking after the kids properly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
I didn't watch the whole thing, did she really say that the kids use socks as toilet paper??
Why is she so intent on getting her kids bullied?? She can't be right mentally, honestly she needs to stop talking about her kids full stop!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I didn't watch the whole thing, did she really say that the kids use socks as toilet paper??
Why is she so intent on getting her kids bullied?? She can't be right mentally, honestly she needs to stop talking about her kids full stop!!
She said she had to go and buy some toilet paper because she was running out. She said they've been caught short before and have had to use a sock. I don't know whether she said it to provoke a reaction from us or she was telling the truth. If people find that hilarious then they need help.

• Sick
  • Wow
She said she had to go and buy some toilet paper because she was running out. She said they've been caught short before and have had to use a sock. I don't know whether she said it to provoke a reaction from us or she was telling the truth. If people find that hilarious then they need help.
She's actually disgusting, how could she say that on the internet, she's unbelievable, she needs to seek help!!

She even puts getting a laugh of her divvy subs before her kids. Mother of the year right there. Put on your sweet voice, buy them a hot dog, makes no difference when you speak tit like that. Honestly she's vile.

• Heart
Surely that can go under child neglect If It’s true😬running out of basic stuff… still weird to tell the internet such personal stuff about your own kids even If just for a laugh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Surely that can go under child neglect If It’s true😬running out of basic stuff… still weird to tell the internet such personal stuff about your own kids even If just for a laugh
It's a hideous thing to say about your kids on the internet, the fact that she can't see why it's bad just speaks volumes about her as a parent, how can she not see that she was wrong saying that??

Tyler has said he doesn't want to be in her videos. Now we all know why. He will go on now and again but not as much. He is getting older, the crap his mother spews is affecting him. He doesn't want to be associated with her videos.. a simple act speaks volumes.
Get a grip, Fayke. Stop embarrassing your kids. You setting them up to be bullies. Socks to wipe their bottoms... really ? You needed to tell the world that? Yeah,, laugh about it now, you will be crying tomorrow when your kids realise you were a dirty embarrassing mother.

• Heart
Disgusting witch!! So your telling me there was no kitchen roll, hand tissues or even baby wipes they could have used 🤯 fayke you woman provide for your kids you sorry excuse of a mother!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tyler has said he doesn't want to be in her videos. Now we all know why. He will go on now and again but not as much. He is getting older, the crap his mother spews is affecting him. He doesn't want to be associated with her videos.. a simple act speaks volumes.
Get a grip, Fayke. Stop embarrassing your kids. You setting them up to be bullies. Socks to wipe their bottoms... really ? You needed to tell the world that? Yeah,, laugh about it now, you will be crying tomorrow when your kids realise you were a dirty embarrassing mother.
I really dont blame Tyler not wanting to be in her videos. There's every possibility that one of his friends or someone from school will recognise him and like many on this thread have said, he will become a target for bullies because of the disgusting remarks Fayke comes out with. It's so sad that a child could become a victim of bullying because of the way his mum behaves. Would she behave like this in front of physical people and not her subs. I mean, I couldnt imagine her talking to her family or friends (not that she has any) like she talks on her videos.

Surely she would have a makeup remover wipe or something, she's vile!!
Oh she'd have plenty of baby/make up wipes probably but they're for taking her make up off. Remember Fayke and Steve come first.

It's a hideous thing to say about your kids on the internet, the fact that she can't see why it's bad just speaks volumes about her as a parent, how can she not see that she was wrong saying that??
Of course she wouldnt find it wrong saying such a disgusting thing. Its us that's in the wrong for thinking it's disgusting, to the brain dea subs it was hilarious.

Did anyone see the bit where she was talking about the kids and she said someone on the internet said that she doesnt like her kids. Talk about telling us you read Tattle without telling us you do directly

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Same as britney spears sons they got older and started to see their real mum for what she is and didn't want to be in the public and ended up staying with their dad, how can she use a sock can't she go to her neighbours surly they can spare some toilet roll hope to god she didn't put that sock in the washing machine :sick: what am i thinking of its faye course she did 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg that market was utter rubbish ( maybe its just because I'm used to Glasgow George Square market?) and the oldest boy sat in that kids ride 🤦you can tell he's not been used to fair rides because a boy of that age wouldn't have went on that and the other boy with his face painted like a 4 year old

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg that market was utter rubbish ( maybe its just because I'm used to Glasgow George Square market?) and the oldest boy sat in that kids ride 🤦you can tell he's not been used to fair rides because a boy of that age wouldn't have went on that and the other boy with his face painted like a 4 year old
It's like she reads here, then tries to validate herself as a good mother, she doesn't understand what being a good parent is all about, supplying her children with their basic needs would be a start, not making a show of them on the internet daily would be another good one, she has no clue, seriously faye, concentrate on your children and becoming a better parent, put the camera down and just appreciate them, you have no idea how lucky you are, grow up or get some sort of help.... you need it!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.