FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the 🌲 vlog she took the boys to school then went a walk came home and her unemployed boyfriend was still in bed she had to go get him up .....FAYE YOU ARE A MUG AND WILL ALWAYS FINANCIALLY STRUGGLE CARRYING HIM

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haven't watched the video and I won't watch it buying the subs is so obvious, what a sad cow she is, not surprised at cropper being in bed, why should he get up when his mum, oh sorry I meant "girlfriend" is out bringing the kids to school, a blind man can see that she can't cope with ordinary daily tasks like cleaning and getting clothes washed and dried, but that dope would rather laze in bed than help out, you got yourself a good one there fayke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morals of a scrounger. All that pish about a dream! Who actually buys that crap? No mention of her kids running in scared with all that screaming to see mummy ok (god knows they might be used to weird sounds coming from that room) skipped through that utter garbage and made up story.
Oh Crash doesn't bite anymore? Shouldn't bite at his age anyway. Also he doesn't bite but chews up things? 🤔 contradiction right there! Cats stay upstairs as he chases them? 🤔 poor cats!! Only matter of time before subs clock on her bullshit stories.
I see she got the 100 subs the tattler predicted hahaha. We are sharp and she is predictable.
Oh Fayke! ARIANA you are not. No matter how much weight you lose and dye your hair red.
I predict another 100 subs by the end of next week.
Stop scamming your subbies Fayke and tell the truth,that you buy the subbies. We on tattle know you do because we've done research on sub buying. Also there's a lot of things that don't add up like why it's always 100 subs, why your likes don't reflect the sub count and why everybody's channel who you mention get any a few more hundred, if that, subs. If you're not lying and being genuine prove it to us and your subbies, you dirty, scamming freeloader. No wonder nobody wants to be friends with you when you lie so much.

• Heart
I predict another 100 subs by the end of next week.
Stop scamming your subbies Fayke and tell the truth,that you buy the subbies. We on tattle know you do because we've done research on sub buying. Also there's a lot of things that don't add up like why it's always 100 subs, why your likes don't reflect the sub count and why everybody's channel who you mention get any a few more hundred, if that, subs. If you're not lying and being genuine prove it to us and your subbies, you dirty, scamming freeloader. No wonder nobody wants to be friends with you when you lie so much.
Last month it was exactly 500 subs it's obvious she's buying them as it's always a round number like 500 or 100 or 200...her last living payment probably paid for the 500

• Wow
We got the second half of the crisis payment from the government so no doubt shes used some of that income to buy subs hence why shes doing these hauls

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
First payment for her brows, second payment on Subs while her boys probably haven't got a decent winter coat or feetwear

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She seems to only want to spend money on herself and the leech, she needs to focus on her kids and becoming a good mother, how can she watch her videos back and think her parenting is OK, she's more of a mother to Steve than she is to her boys!!

Is the crisis payment for those on benefits? Is she declaring her YouTube income? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Im not sure if shes claiming as a couple I read couples get around £500, i'm claiming universal as been told by my doctor to stay off work till end of year at least due to high medication and I got the crisis payment so as I said unsure if Faye is claiming as a single parent or as a couple, I bet she bloody is doing single parent and saying she just lives at home with her sons and stes doing a single claim it would seem something like they type would do.

• Angry
I think she's probably claiming as a single mother and telling the Dwp-council Cropper only stays two nights a week

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Im not sure if shes claiming as a couple I read couples get around £500, i'm claiming universal as been told by my doctor to stay off work till end of year at least due to high medication and I got the crisis payment so as I said unsure if Faye is claiming as a single parent or as a couple, I bet she bloody is doing single parent and saying she just lives at home with her sons and stes doing a single claim it would seem something like they type would do.
I completely agree with the payment, esp for people like yourself. It just annoys me when people who can clearly work, seemingly choose not to and she appears to be receiving an income via YouTube but if that’s within the rules then fair enough. I don’t really know much about the system if I am honest.

You know I think she could be claiming benefit. If I'm right you can work up to 16 hours before they start taking money from you. Also I think you can earn so much when you're on Universal credit. She could be telling the dwp she's earning less than she is. If she can lie about her sub count who knows what she's telling others.

• Heart
You know I think she could be claiming benefit. If I'm right you can work up to 16 hours before they start taking money from you. Also I think you can earn so much when you're on Universal credit. She could be telling the dwp she's earning less than she is. If she can lie about her sub count who knows what she's telling others.
When I worked part time before I got full time work I was able to get a top up but if I did overtime it wasn't worth the hassel as they put your top up under an not above the hours you worked it sucked and when I finally was on a decent wage earing 700 a month I couldn't work :cautious:

• Heart
When I worked part time before I got full time work I was able to get a top up but if I did overtime it wasn't worth the hassel as they put your top up under an not above the hours you worked it sucked and when I finally was on a decent wage earing 700 a month I couldn't work :cautious:
At least you were trying, that lazy leech does nothing, if he's able to go to charity shops and car boots and Costa he's able for working even a few hours a day, beyond lazy, that house should be immaculate with both of them not working, maybe she doesn't want him working, maybe that way if he's financially dependant on her, she thinks he won't leave her, I see a whole lot of control and bullshit ie the bullshit she tells her subs, what you don't see are actions to back up the words, like she says her kids are her world but her actions speak volumes, she expects them to live in a filthy house and she makes them the biggest targets for bullies in her videos, she documents herself putting Steve ahead of them, I honestly feel so sad for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Says on social blade she makes about £200 a week so because Cropper refuses to be a man and work UC need to top her up

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.