FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the warning about her grossness in latest video! I will skip this one as I would just like to not put myself through such terror.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the warning about her grossness in latest video! I will skip this one as I would just like to not put myself through such terror.
You're better off, she's absolutely vile, I mean we all knew that she was disgusting but she can't even put her knickers on her washing line for fear of the neighbours seeing how stained they are!! It's a new low, imagine other kids saying that to her sons!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Cue the toothpaste and shower gel 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️ bet she never washed that top. She admits she has loads of washing and she's wearing that straight away 🤢
To be fair some charity shops wash their clothes before putting them in the shop and most people will wash the clothes before donating... If something seems clean and freshly washed I won't waste resources (energy and water) by doing it again just for the sake of it. Each to their own though ☺

Reactions: 1
To be fair some charity shops wash their clothes before putting them in the shop and most people will wash the clothes before donating... If something seems clean and freshly washed I won't waste resources (energy and water) by doing it again just for the sake of it. Each to their own though ☺
A lot of people don’t wash their hands after going to the toilet, so the thought of people touching and handling the item before bringing it home and not washing it would send my OCD into overdrive 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A lot of people don’t wash their hands after going to the toilet, so the thought of people touching and handling the item before bringing it home and not washing it would send my OCD into overdrive 😳
The thing with faye is its not just the jumper, she has zero hygiene going on, and the more she shares, the worse it gets!!

Reactions: 9
I'm with you on this 💯 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I wash items I buy even when brand new before I wear them. Not just because people don't wash their hands, but because filthy people have their dirty crotches in denims, shorts etc and I don't want that on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg just buy NEW underwear for crying out loud eve if your undies that old that you don't hang them out BUY NEW ONES! problem solved🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like she overshares to make herself seem relatable when really, it just goes to show that she’s as grotty as her house. All I’ll say is thank heavens smell-a-vision hasn’t been invented because I don’t think I could stomach smelling her/her house whilst watching her videos 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Probably doesn't want to pay for panty liners, but seriously, if she's destroying underwear, she bleeping needs them, putting that on the internet, she's disgusting, I'm praying her kids friends or any kids at their school don't see that video, always thinking of herself, never her kids!!

Reactions: 12
I cannot imagine spending every hour of every day at home with my other half with no end in sight. Date night's are basically staying at home watching tv because they're skint. Not a lifestyle for me!
I find it odd that she never addresses why he doesn't work when she responds to so many other things said here

• Heart
She don't want neighbours to see her draws on the line but....stands in the kitchen in her bra, let alone on the internet, talks like a woman about what her and her fella are gonna get up to, makes a joke everytime she buys batteries🙄 another story me thinks. I bet her neighbours hear her effing and blinding all the time.

• Heart
She don't want neighbours to see her draws on the line but....stands in the kitchen in her bra, let alone on the internet, talks like a woman about what her and her fella are gonna get up to, makes a joke everytime she buys batteries🙄 another story me thinks. I bet her neighbours hear her effing and blinding all the time.
She's a bit of a Walter mitty, 90% of what she says is bullshit, all those little stories at the beginning of each video, she just makes herself look like an immature kid, I still can't believe she told everyone on her channel that she ruins all of her knickers, how old are you faye???? An adult woman who can't take care of these problems?? She's just sad, and disgusting!!

Oh my god she really is 🙄

She's got that idea about her knickers from tiktok. There's a lot of chat about pH levels in the vagina on there lately. Even being gross isn't original to her🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
In her Christmas video from last year, she said she had gravy all down her top with sweetie wrappers all over her, stinking of sprouts like 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.